We weren't ready for fluffies... [Sadbox comic] (by Mayfl0wer)

67 Likes

Legitimately fucking beautiful. Depression, sadness, and insanity spur art in a way that cutesy fantasies and murderboners never can.

15 Likes

Thank you for saying it!!!

7 Likes

aaa thank you so much! next too moronbox, Sadbox is one of my favs-

4 Likes

I can tell from the border elements that this was made on a sketch book

3 Likes

it was xD
My graphic tablet broke cri

2 Likes

No worries, Thank you for reading it! x3

3 Likes

Itll be a pleasure to have you, you’ve hit the nail right on the head.

3 Likes

Why a graphic tablt, or paper, when you can draw on the fabric of reality
Causes a supernova

3 Likes

Ain’t nothing personal, they are just talking stress relief for me. No justification for it, I just enjoy harming them.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that tbh, they basically fluffier voodoo dolls imo xD

1 Like

You really nailed the heart of it.

3 Likes

…I could use a fluffy right now to hug… So until then ill hug a small stuffed llama…

3 Likes

Such wonderful expressions. This is beautiful. Well done!

4 Likes

I want to do a voiceover for this one soooo baddd!!!

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful - you really captured the emotions of a fluffy seeing the horrors this world has in store for them, and the loving owner having to explain them to. Welcome to Fluffycommunity, it’s great to have you here!

4 Likes

This was genuinely beautiful. I think this would be what someone would say to their fluffy if fluffy abuse happened in real life. Irl, no fluffy would deserve to suffer.

6 Likes

Aaaa be my guest man! :smiley:

1 Like

No entendi nada

Loved it. Trying to explain to a fluffy the cruelty of the world would be harder than explaining it to a kid. The real bad part is despite us all thoroughly enjoying the fluffy abuse. If Fluffies were real we’d all probably have one and they’d be spoiled as fuck. We’d start treating them as we treat dogs and cats and look down on people for abusing them. On that note. Love every fictional tear those bastards shed. Honestly wish they were real.

2 Likes