Welcome to Battlefluffs [Roster is now Full! See you at Fight Night!]

BATTLE FLUFFIESSSSSSS!!!

YESSSSSSSS!!!

I VOLUNTEER!!!

Can… Can I join with Unlimited power mk. 2 ? :martini:

3 Likes

Battlefluff Entry, Spin to Win, (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

my entry

4 Likes

Of course
Unlimited Power Mk II is now a Battlefluff and thanks for volunteering.

1 Like

I don’t think I 100% understand what you mean by this.

What are my options besides what I already mentioned?

All it means is that you need to post your battlefluff and let me know at the same time. Either by posting it here or linking it here.
Apologies for the confusion.

1 Like

Alrighty I spent a lengthy amount of time verifying the fluffiness of Shitstorm for a house fluffy. And aside from the oddly racial connotation of the phrase “house fluffy”, the only thing I find troubling is Shitstorm’s previous beheading and subsequent explosion seemingly having no damper on her willingness to kill.

What a stupid bitch.

2 Likes

Shitstorm (or Headcanon for that matter) can just be entered in as normal Battlefluffs.
We’ll only need extras if there aren’t enough entries.
Let me know which you’d rather use.

Let’s go with Shitstorm to give her a fair shot at the gold. Whereas Headcanon doesn’t seem to care due to being a toy fucking boss ass bitch.

1 Like

You… you do realize that I designed it to be IMMORTAL.

1 Like

Victory is based on votes and it’s all just for fun.
Personally I think he’s neat.

2 Likes

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Oh I’m definitely down to participate as both an artist and a combatant! I’ll get to work on my battle fluff concept right now!! :sunglasses::beer::two_hearts:

1 Like

Found out it was Crapodile that won her round and she’s hungry for another fight…
well, I think she’s just hungry but she’s fighting either way.

How she works.

6 Likes

You can use either.
It’s a whole new tournament.
Are you wanting to use Crapodile and are you volunteering to draw some fights or just offering up a Battlefluff?

I’ll use her for now, if this is able to continue going on longer than the first round I may bring back Slashstrike or make up someone new.
And I’d be happy to draw the fights once the rounds have been decided.

1 Like

This is a bracket tournament.
We’re hoping for 12 combatants.
So if Crapodile were to win, they would go right into the next fight.

Sorry this took so long. Site was being buggy.
Crapodile is now in Battlefluffs. And thank you for volunteering.

2 Likes

@Fluffus
I’m still chuckling over this one.
One Hoofsie Fwuff is now a Battlefluff. And thank you for volunteering good sir.

1 Like

You have my art skills, i will help draw these battles and ill have a new battlefluff for this tournament in a few hours @Karn

2 Likes

Thanks dude.
That means a lot.