Wespeck yuu daddeh Pt 6 (by Morton26)

It was a couple of weeks after Crambone’s death, and Sandy wasn’t sure what was going on with Bluebonnet. She’d been happy that their former smarty wasn’t a danger to her anymore, but sometimes she seemed sad, and woke up in the night frightened from scary sleepy-pictures. She finally told Sandy that she kept dreaming of Crambone, rotting but somehow still alive, and asking her why she’d hurt him.

“Bwuebonnet know Cwambone had tu go foweveh-sweepies, meany Cwambone wanted gib Sandeh foweveh-sweepies an Bwuebonnet worstest bad-enfies. But Bwuebonnet wish dere was anovveh way.”

They’d been happy with wicky-enfies the way Mistah Contini had told them about, but Bwuebonnet started to really want babbies.

“Mebbe if Bwuebonnet hab babbehs, babbehs gwow up big and strong and happy, dat make up fow gibbin meanie Cwambone fowevveh-sweepies.”

Finally the two of them begged Mistah Contini if they could have babbies.

“You know, babies ain’t toys. You gotta keep them alive and bring them up right, that’s a lot of work.”

“Bwuebonnet know, Sandeh and Bwuebonnet hab babbehs before.”

“You had babies already?”

“Yes, hab bestesh babbies! But den cowd-time come eawwy, an cowd-time vewy hawd and wong. When wawm-time come back, aww babbies gone.”

Mistah Contini looked very sad then. “Yeah, I remember last winter was a really bad one.”

Finally, he decided that Sandy and Bluebonnet could have babbies. But they had to promise to look after them properly, and Mistah Contini said that once they were born Sandy had to get “the snip”. Sandy was very scared, but Mistah Contini said that “the snip” wasn’t like being “fixed” - Sandy would still have his special lumps and give special huggies, but those special huggies wouldn’t give Bluebonnet tummy-babbies any more.

“Don’t worry, Sandy. I had the snip myself after me and Rose had our third, and it didn’t stop me having special huggies after.”

That night, Sandy and Bluebonnet had lots and lots of special huggies, and it felt extra good that Bluebonnet was going to have babbies again and that they would have plenty of nummies and a warm housie all through the cold times. The day after, Bluebonnet felt the tummy-babbies inside her, and the next couple of weeks were very happy for both of them. Mistah Contini was very surprised when Bluebonnet got so fat that she couldn’t move any more, but he was pleased that Sandy gave her all the nummies she wanted, and cleaned up afterwards if she missed the wittah-box.

Early one morning, Bluebonnet woke up screaming “Biggest poopies!”. Sandy called and called for Mistah Contini, who came just in time to see the babby-waters come bursting out of Bluebonnet’s special place, along with a bit of boo-boo juice and some poopies from her poopie-place. Mistah Contini went a bit pale then. Bluebonnet kept screaming and pushing, and finally four foals came out of her, and then the babby-tummy-beddie and a whole lot more boo-boo juice, but not enough for anything to be wrong. Sandy passed Bluebonnet the babby-tummy-beddie to num, and for some reason that made Mistah Contini slap his hoof over his mouth and run out of the saferoom.

Sandy started to lick the babbies clean while Bluebonnet ate the babby-tummy-beddie. The first was a little unicorn colt with the exact reverse of the colors that Bluebonnet had, a light blue body and dark blue stubble where his mane and tail would grow in. The second was an orange-and-pink earthy filly, and the third a brown earthy colt with a white mane. The fourth…

The fourth was yellow and red, and had one wing. But it smelled bad, and it only had one leggy at the front, and its back half was just a bag of flesh. Sandy couldn’t find either a nu-nu stick or a special place, and it didn’t even have a poopie-place or a tail. The foal tried to chirp, but only produced a rasping cry of agony.

“Bwuebonnet”, Sandy said, already crying a little, “Dis babbeh am sickeh-babbeh.”

He moved the foal over to Bluebonnet so she could see. She gasped.

“Babbeh am sickeh-monstah! Babbeh nevveh pway or wub or anyfing but sickehs an huwties!”

She begged Sandy “Pwease, Sandeh gib sickeh-babbeh fowweveh-sweepies. Bwuebonnet hab so bad heawt-huwties. Mebbe dis am because Bwuebonnet am bad fwuffeh, gib Cwambone fowweveh-sweepies.”

“Nu”, Sandy cried, “Yuu nu am bad fwuffeh. Dis am bad wuck.” He closed his eyes and stomped down hard on the sickie-babby’s head. He passed the tiny body to Bluebonnet, who closed her eyes, steeled herself, and swallowed it whole.

A short time later, Mistah Contini came back into the saferoom. He was very happy to see Bluebonnet starting to feed the blue and brown foals and singing the mummah song, while Sandy laid the orange filly on his stomach and tickled her to take her mind off her hunger until Bluebonnet had a free teat.

Then Mistah Contini asked “Hey. Wasn’t there another foal?”

Sandy and Bluebonnet started crying again. Sandy explained “Dat babbeh was sickeh-babbeh, somefing go wong when in Bwuebonnet tummeh. Dat babbeh nu wive wong, onwy hab wowstest sickies and wowstest huwties untiw fowevveh-sweepies. Sandy gib fowevveh-sweepies so babbeh no hab any mowe huwties.”

Mistah Contini looked very worried. “But where’s the foal now?”

Bluebonnet tried to explain. “Sickeh-babbeh go fowweveh-sweepies, nevveh gib bwuddahs and sissie huggies ow wub. Bwuebonnet num babbeh tu make good miwkies fow bwuddahs and sissie, den aww babbeh wub go in miwkies, bwuddahs and sissie feed an know sickeh-babbeh wub dem.”

Mistah Contini went quiet then and his face turned red. He seemed to be trying not to say something, and finally he walked out of the room.

Later that day, Missus Contucci came and took Sandy and Bluebonnet and the foals to a little housie in the garden. She brought them the playpen and everything in it, and she set up a magic machine that filled their bowls with kibble and water twice a day. Manwel came as usual and "coo coo coo"ed at the foals. Sandy went out with him into the garden and collected grassies and other fresh nummies for Bluebonnet. They spent so much time caring for the foals and playing with them that they didn’t notice that they hadn’t seen Mistah Contini for several bright-times.

Then one day Mistah Contini came into the little housie looking very serious.

“I dunno how to say this. I thought you fluffies would be something innocent to look after, like my dogs. And that whole Crambone thing, you were right to be scared of him, he was a murderous asshole and I was happy to get him whacked for you.”

“But then, you had a disabled foal, and you killed it because you didn’t wanna make the fucking effort to look after it. AND THEN YOU FUCKING ATE IT, GOD FORGIVE YOU!”

Sandy and Bluebonnet started crying with fear after he yelled at them.

“Oh yeah, now you’re sad 'cos you gotta face the consequences. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you or your foals. But the way I see it, you eat because I give you food, I gave you a house. You’re no better than the guys that work for me. And from now on, Bluebonnet can look after the kids but Sandy needs to work if you’re all gonna eat.”

“Daddeh”, Sandy wept, “Sandy nu mean be bad fwuffy. Sandy suu sowwy.”

“Don’t call me your fucking Daddy”, Mistah Contini said. He squatted down so he could look into Sandy’s eyes. “From now on, you call me Boss.”

Well, this was going to be the last installment, and I couldn’t decide if Mr. Contini was going to accept what Sandy and Bluebonnet had done or throw them out. But then I had another idea that means the story’s going to be quite a bit longer.

NOTE TO MODS: I didn’t mark this controversial because there’s no babbeh-enfing, “just” infanticide. If you disagree I’ll edit it.

<previous | first | next >

7 Likes

For one like him, Contini seems way too shocked about the whole foal deal.

Especially when they actually explained rather well why they did what they did.

Unsure if this plot point is to my liking.

2 Likes

Well, he may be a mobster, but he’s very Catholic. Plus there was the shock of cute things doing something very non-cute.

Kind of surprised Contini didn’t have a nanny cam in the safe room considering his previous occupation. If so he would’ve seen first hand why the foal was not viable to survive. Then again, that might not have changed anything as he would still condemn the cannibalism despite what the fluffies told him as their beliefs clash. :hmm:

2 Likes

Very interested to see what kind of ‘work’ he has for Sandy. :slight_smile:

They dont know that the foals condition might not be terminal (if it even survives getting to a vet) so they do what they think is kind and ensure the baby doesn’t suffer.

They’ve also never had a talk about death before and so the concept of ‘funerals’ or the like aren’t in their mind ; practicality and instinct tell them ‘time to make some lemonaid’ and they minds validate that in a very heartfelt way as they explained.

I have a feeling if Mr C didn’t have personal baggage on the scenario they probably would have understood them and that’d be that (maybe some sorry sticking or something minor). But due to that baggage he’s firmly entrenched on imposing his human morality on these creatures despite not teaching them said morality.

Hopefully he’ll learn if he wants them to be good he has to teach them how to be good and what he considers to be good.

1 Like

I think it was hinted at previously that he’s lost kids or something (I might go back and read to confirm~). So this probably triggered some past trauma that mixed with his general beliefs and equaled out to the following.

1 Like

No, Sandy assumed that his children must be dead because his nephew succeeded him as the family boss, and Mr. C explained that his own son had become an attorney for the family.

In my headcanon, that wasn’t them coming up with ideas on their own, but the general belief in their herd about what happens if a mommah has to num a foal. Closest fluffies can come to any kind of spiritual belief.

2 Likes

Seeing adorable Fluffies euthanise and cannibalise is shocking, but I think Contini is pushing the pair in the wrong direction.

For one thing telling the already traumatised Bluebonnet that she “didn’t wanna make the fucking effort” to look after a foal she knew wouldn’t last is gonna make her question her choices and fret over everything she does with her still living foals.

Worse case scenario, if one of the other foals gets severely hurt, Bluebonnet might accidently try and prolong their suffering because she’s too scared to help it in the only way she’s been raised to do.

Hopefully Sandy can explain things to Contini, or at the very least Contini realises he should’ve been in the room to ensure such horrors didn’t happen.

3 Likes

I’m going to jump on the bandwagon opinion here. The fluffies actually explained themselves, and from their perspective the baby was already dead. They simply didn’t want it to suffer. I’m hoping Contini doesn’t hold this against them too long. He’s projecting human morality on to something that’s barely intelligent. I do hope that he gives them a chance to redeem themselves through hard work, or Contini realizes he’s expecting something that’s been literally gene-coded with specific behaviors is going to act in certain ways.

2 Likes