Wespeck yuu daddeh Pt 7 (by Morton26)

It was a couple of days since Mistah Contini had lost his temper with Sandy and Bluebonnet, and caring for the foals had helped push the worry to the back of their minds. They’d decided that since Mistah Contini didn’t seem to want to, they’d have to name the foals themselves. The blue unicorn colt had been named, with great originality, Blueboy, the orange filly Orangina, after something Bluebonnet had seen on an advertisement board, and the brown colt Chocice, after a particularly delicious brown-and-white nummie that a human child had given them while they were still ferals.

One morning, a man came into the little housie, and Sandy recognised him as the one who’d first captured them and taken them to Mistah Contini. Sandy and Bluebonnet cautiously greated him.

“Hiya Sandy”, the man said, “Remember me?”

Sandy hastily agreed.

“My name’s Ricky, but you can call me Boss.”

Sandy nervously said “Mistah Contini am Boss.”

Ricky laughed and said that Mistah Contini was everybody’s boss, but that now he was Sandy’s boss.

“Uncle Charlie said I gotta put you to work, and I’ve been wondering what to do with you. But I think I know how you can help the family.”

Boss Ricky put a harness on Sandy that was covered with fluff. Sandy worried to start with that it came from another fluffy, but it didn’t smell like it, but more like human not-fluff. It was more or less the same color as Sandy’s fluff, and it was hard to tell where Sandy’s fluff ended and it began. Ricky was pleased that it fit Sandy, and carried him down to the end of the garden and put him in a metal monster.

They drove for several forevers, and then Boss Ricky got out and carried Sandy to an alleyway. He put one of the human things that they talked into into Sandy’s harness, and pulled something out of it that he rested on the top of Sandy’s head, then ruffled Sandy’s fluff over it.

“Now, Sandy”, Ricky said. “If you go round that corner, you’ll see a place with a big red van outside. All I need you to do, is keep watching the entrance to that place. I put a camera on your head and a phone on your back, so I can see whatever you see. Just stay there all day, so we can see what’s going on there.”

Sandy strolled round the corner and saw the human no-house place, just as Boss Ricky had said. He lay down and watched the entrance to it. Every so often, humans would come and go from it, sometimes exchanging packages. Sometimes they gave each other huggies, but sometimes they seemed less friendly to each other. Sandy tried to work out what was going on, but couldn’t make sense of it. He was so fascinated that he forgot that he wasn’t in Mistah Contini’s garden any more, and that he needed to stay aware of other things.

Suddenly Sandy found himself getting upsies. A human had walked up to him while he was concentrating on the no-house he was meant to watch, and he hadn’t noticed until he’d been grabbed. The human had nasty-looking spots on his face, and sneered at him. Sandy made scary poopies, suspecting already that this was a human monstah.

“Hello little fluffy”, the monstah human said. “I am Lord Painal, Chosen of Slaanesh. I will teach you the true meaning of pain, before I sacrifice you to the powers of Chaos Undivided.”

The human threw Sandy into the back of a metal-monster, and slammed the box door, leaving him in the dark.

Note. If anyone is worried or hopeful, this is not a sharp turn into fantasy/horror. Lord Painal is a teenage edgelord, notable only for the sheer amount of Lelith Hesperax “erotic art” to be found on his hard drive.

< previous | first | next >

8 Likes

Wait, he has Lelith Hesperax pr0n, BUT he “worships Slaanesh” AND YET he’ll sacrifice Sandy to “Chaos Undivided?”

What a fake 40k fan.

(JUST KIDDING, PLS DON’T SACRIFICE ME TO CHAOS UNDIVIDED, IT’S JUST A PRANK BRO)

1 Like