What artist would you really like to come back to the community?

Surprised nobody mentioned fwuffe, whatthefwuff and PETN yet

3 Likes

I’d really like to se what MarcusMaximus is up to these days. On the rare ocassions I do art, I base my fluffies off his. Coalheart too. I just loved his designs.

2 Likes

If by Fwuffe you mean Fwuffee, she settled down with Mutagen. From what I understand, they both really moved on from fluffies.

@WhatTheFluff actually joined the site not too long ago, though I understand that they may be busy.

~

Marcusmaximus has mostly been working on his webcomic. That said, he mentioned he got into some IRL last year, which he hasn’t been online. That said, and regarding fluffies, Marcus did come back to the booru last year, shortly before its demise. One of the drawings he did was of Carpdime’s Avocado:

I am holding out for Marcus’s eventual return but, I do think he is prioritizing his webcomic first before he goes back to fluffies.

~

Coalheart stopped quite a while back, but, he did draw two fluffy pictures quite recently.

The above is one of them

7 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update!

2 Likes

Well, it worked before. ahem
I would really like to see Agatha_Nurmi return.

5 Likes

FierceDeityLynx, Shaferaks and MarcusMaximus

2 Likes

Shady ended up so big-in-the-head that they tried to make people reach payment goals on their Patreon to get insider access, then release on the booru. Watched that one happen and got to hear Aichi and Menthol lamenting about it in a group Skype call over the audacity of it.
Not charging people money for Fluffies was really an unspoken rule at the time, because it was seen as “bad form” with a community as small as ours was. It was like a neighborhood where everyone helped everyone else, then one of 'em decided to start charging for their time. The concept was feared to start an arms-race to see who would begin monetizing their content and leading to a mass extinction of good-enough content since nobody wanted to pay.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty much exactly how the event was explained to me.
It’s made me wary of what to allow, here.

4 Likes

Dude, it set so many of us on edge when it happened. I was talking with Menthol just earlier today about it and even he said that “It was smart, he was looking to take advantage of an untapped market.” and I’m still glad that it hasn’t gone that far yet.

4 Likes

How does it feel to have your wish granted?

2 Likes

Shaferaraks

2 Likes

Yooo same

2 Likes
3 Likes

gowdie

4 Likes

Yeah I knew about mutagen and fwuffee, tho I thought she was too busy because she got a job at titmouse iirc

Anyway, what about PETN? any news?

2 Likes

Based micronposting

2 Likes

I’d love to see skoon, trash, spoosh, marcus maximus, disintegral, quickhorn, shadysmarty, smawtymust die and many more return.

Trash drew some of the most disgustingly cute fluffies ive ever seen
So did Skoon and Spoosh did some amazing comics including an almost silent one that was brilliant in its execution .

Though judging from the comments its unlikely shady wil ever return.

2 Likes

There is a mega archive ?
Where can i find this archive ?

1 Like

Mcgonagall. That man was a god.

3 Likes

Everyone that’s already been mentioned, plus LordAnubis, Black-Dragon-Blood, Aichi and a few more whose names escape me at the moment.

1 Like