What if "retard" didn't get poop canned. Fanart for @fwaffynuteww and @Gr1m_1 (SillyFilly)

I love @Fwaffynuteww’s work. My favorite character is Retard! I also loves @Gr1m_1 character, the green haired girl. So I did a “what if” comic with Retard (flaffynuteww style), featuring the green haired girl (my style)… It’s a fan art mashup!:grin::+1:

Edit: because let’s face it… If not for his unique misfortune of being $hit canned to begin with. He would have been just an ordinary abandoned foal in a can that expired, or he would have ended up in the hands of an abuser. But because he did get $hit canned. He got a sympathetic owner who keeps him around to make fun of. Still better than an abuser though.

26 Likes

Wait a moment. the kid who cuts up that poor foal in that comic was a girl?

3 Likes

I thought it was… The foal keeps calling them nyu Mummah!

3 Likes

“Meanie Melissa”

Although, this is the 21st century, Melissa may be a very very masculine name nowadays.

5 Likes

I hope you like the fanart! I love your characters!:grin::+1::heart:

1 Like

Rolling around to time for a new retard post (I can’t believe I just typed that…). I have a whole stack of sketches I’m working through, plenty of fun to have.

2 Likes

I just always figured if it wasn’t for his unique misfortune, he’d either end up expiring and tossed… Or an abuser would end up snagging him…

But he’s one of my fav regular ocs!

And this gave me a chance to mix Fav OCs and art styles…

Btw- I love the ice cream fluffy idea… Tres unique!

1 Like

How does Messy Missy get her hands on a alt-reality matured Retard?
Oh gods, that awkwardness when one of my nieces is a Melissa…

2 Likes

Thanks, with 8 years and hundreds-of-thousands of images it has become difficult to actually create something fresh among this. It has been a neurotic exercise.

3 Likes

You don’t have to, but you should put a @ before other people’s usernames so that other users will have a link to their accounts, it also notifies said creators that someone mentioned them.
gr1m_1 is Grims username, also there’s suppose to be a w where the l is in fwaffynuteww username.

3 Likes

Good catch! I’ll change it!

I never knew that about the @!!! That’s so cool!!! Thanks for all that! Does it work on reddit too?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE POINTERS!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

No clue about Reddit. I understand the typo, your mind probably reflectively thought you were writing fluffy.

2 Likes

Yep! It explains why my Google searches turned up no results too!

2 Likes

“Retard (f _L _affynuteww style), featuring”

That’s the L I was talking about.

2 Likes

How did missy messy get her hand on him?

Through the magic of fanart and crossovers my friend…

Or Rick Sanchez and a portal gun!:smiling_imp:

1 Like