What to do?: Part 2 (FluffnPuff)

(I finished this last night at 2am, fell asleep and woke up, I’m on 4 hours of sleep, and burnt out. I’m so sorry this took so long I forced through my writers block and burn out so I hope it doesn’t come out too bad. Lord help Mitch and Joanna on this journey as nebula becomes more of a bitch.)

Nebula could care less about Spearmint but she wanted to teach her a lesson about stealing her bestest babies milkies. As she trotted out of the saferoom, she saw Mitch exit his room with Spearmint. She followed them and heard them talk saying, “Do we still have Dandy’s old leash?” Leash? What was a leash? “Yeah it’s been in the closet since he ran off.” There it was again. Who is Dandy? Her goldfish brain seemed to have filled with questions now.

Nebula walked in the room and asked, “Mummah who ish Dandeh? Gasp Is he Neb-yu-wa’s nyu speciaw fwiend!?” Her tail wagged but quickly stopped when Mitch said, “No, Nebula, he was a Fluffy we used to have, but he ran off because we were gonna take his lumps away.” “WHA!? Why wood Mummah and Daddeh take stawwion wumps!? Nee dem fow gib mawes pwettiesh tummeh babbehs, and gud feews!” Woah woah woah there. Why is Nebula acting offended on Dandy’s behalf? Mares love babbehs sure. But…Mitch decided to wait for now.

“Well we didn’t have the money to take care of an extra mare and family at the time. Money is what humans use to get all the things fluffies love, like toys and food.” Jo explained but knowing fluffies, Nebula didn’t grasp the concept of money or finances. Spearmint was placed in Johanna’s lap and she starting stroking her mane, causing the filly to coo. “You know you guys have very interesting manes. I’m no hairstylist but my mom used to let me do all sorts of things with her hair. Maybe I could do something with yours.”

“Mummah Jo hab Mummah?” Spearmint asked. “Ob couwse, dummeh, ebewyone hab Mummah, is how babbehs awe made!” They didn’t have the heart to tell Nebula that she was wrong in some cases. Fluff tv revealed a lot of different fluffy families. Fluff tv was also the reason why Dandy got the enfie itch. Curse the dancey fluffy mare, and her fat tits! They began to notice that Nebula was staring at Spearmint. “Can Nebula hab Speawmin back?” Spearmint tensed up in Johanna’s hands, so she said, “I think Spearmint would like to sleep with her siblings, to make sure they’re ok, tonight.”

Nebula huffed and prattled on about dummeh poopie babbehs and Mitch said, “Well maybe if didn’t treat them so bad you could get Spearmint back.” She stamped her hoof and wanted to argue but she just stomped back towards the saferoom. It had gotten pretty late, so late, fluff tv was playing their sleepy time songs, an image of a fluffy sleeping on a cloud could be shown. Pluto had fallen asleep on the bed, having whined himself out. She crawled into bed with him and curled up. She used to get away with everything. She dreamed about being in her old saferoom again, just her and Pluto.

Spearmint was carried to the bedroom and said, “Maybe we can try weaning you and Pluto tomorrow ok?” “Wea-ning?” The filly asked. “Yes it’s where we teach you to eat big fluffy food instead of just drinking milk, since your teeth are grown in.” Wow…big fluffy food. “W-wike sketties?” She asked, to which Mitch told her, “Yes sweetie, like sketties.” Spearmint cheered and did a small little dance where she waved around her front leggies. “Yay! Am danceh babbeh fow soon sketties!” Damn this filly could rot teeth with her sweetness.

She was set down next to the chirpy box, and Mitch went to get the dropper and foal formula. The two had woke up and were now chirping and crying for milkies, having made poopies in the box. Lucky the blankets were just old rags and could easily be cleaned. They didn’t mind it but the did have to at least wipe them off. Jo went to clean the rags while Mitch prepared the food, picking up Cocoa first. She used her nose to follow the scent of the formula and began to slowley suckle it down, while Evergreen was set next to Spearmint.

The small colt blindly waddled around, sniffing the soft bluish green fluff of his sister, something about the scent told him she was family, not Mummah but family. He chirped and cheeped at her for food until she gently licked his cheek to calm him down. She began giving him licky cleanies while Cocoa fed, and had finished by the time she was full. Mitch and Spearmint switched out the foals, now Evergreen fed while Cocoa got cleaned. “Babbehs be nice and cwean befowe sweepy time.” She said. It felt weird however to lick the fluffless side of her face. “Sissie Wub babbehs, babbehs wub sissie! Dwink aww daddehs miwkies, gwow big and stwong!”

“Awww did you make that up yourself?” Johanna asked carrying clean rags. “Weww not weawwy. Heaw Mummah sing Mummah song so much, wanned twy but am nu Mummah so say sissie instead.” She explained. Simple but understandable logic, for a fluffy. Unfortunatly it would be a long time before she could actually be a Mummah but she seemed fine with waiting. Unfortunatly the pre programmed baby itch may come with puberty but they would be ready. Evergreen finished his eating and unlatched giving a tiny burp as he did so.

The little babbehs yawned as they curled up together, back in their safe warm box, one of the rags over them as a blankie to keep warm. It was time to go to sleep. Jo and Mitch didn’t realize a small filly would act a bit like an actual child as they felt her crawl under the covers and shimmy her way up to them. Her head popped out from beneath the covers and she was laying right in between them. “Hehe, ok goodnight spearmint.” “Nite-nite, Mummah Jo, nite-nite, daddeh Mich.” She said as she closed her eyes.

It was morning when Jo’s alarm clock went off. She shuffled around to wrap her arms around Mitch only to feel fluffy fur instead. Then she remembered, she took in a small fluffy family. Spearmint woke up, feeling the arms around her and smiled happy to see Jo. “Is bwite time Mummah! Am gib Huggies too!” The filly wrapped her front legs around Joanna’s arm to give her huggies. Then they realized Mitch and the box were gone. “H-huh? W-whewe Daddeh Mich and Babbehs?” She asked.

Mitch gave Joanna a text for when she woke up, explaining he took the foals to the vet to get em checked up. He fed them first of course. The vet was stationed at the shelter and once he was called back he gave them the two foals to look over. “Well they don’t seem too terribly thin like the pictures you showed us. You been feeding them?” The vet asked. She seemed to have black hair one could only get from extensive hair dying, freckles all over, and emerald green eyes. She was very pretty, but Mitch was a loyal man.

“Yeah I been dropper feeding them, since I’m sure their mom, Nebula wouldn’t let me anywhere near her to let them feed.” He said. “That’s the thing. We call that, BMS in other words, Bitch Mare Syndrome. It happens when owners give in to the baby itch instead of waiting till they’re 8 months old.” She said, before Mitch could ask another question she said, “You have to be assertive with her, she needs to feed those babies, you gotta show her that you’re the boss, not her.”

He nodded quickly, made sense. He then talked about Pluto which the vet quickly identified as bestesh baby syndrome. He proposed the idea of exercising him and the vet said, “That actually doesn’t sound too bad, it gives him time away from his mom and more time with his sister. However you gotta be lucky, I never heard of people trying to reverse bestesh baby syndrome before. But as long as it hasn’t turned into full blown smarty syndrome, you got a chance.”

She checked over the foals again doing some test to make sure everything was good and gave him the all clear. “No signs of sickness, however the fluffless face appears to be a genetic deformity, and that missing ear was from a fluffy.” She said. Mitch sighed but thanked her anyways, glad to hear that they were healthy. “They can’t live on formula alone, I’d say they should open their eyes soon. Get them home and have them nurse from their mother, wether she likes it or not.”

“What should I do if she tries to hurt them?” It was a very likely possibility that Nebula would stomp the poor foals unattended or not. “Well normally we’d suggest milk bagging her but you seem to be a hug boxer, so gentle restraining works too.” Mitch winced a bit. Sure Nebula was a lying evil bitch but he couldn’t think about doing that to her. However that’s why Mitch and Jo are good together. They try to see the others perspective.

Back at home, Nebula began to wake up. Pluto had already woken up, He and Joanna, who put her phone back in her pocket, was stacking blocks with Spearmint. Joanna had gotten to him first, and was telling him it was fun to play with his sister. He was hesitant at first but he came around at the promise of treats. He…actually liked it. It was actually fun to play with Spearmint. He never considered it before, but he found he was slower than her due to being so obese.

Nebula said, “Babbehs! Why pwaying wiffout Mummah!?” She whined like a child. “Oh Mummah was sweeping, bestesh finked Mummah shood sweep as wong as Mummah wanned too.” Pluto still referred to himself as bestesh, which Joanna said, “Now Pluto there is no such thing as a bestesh babbeh.” “Wuh!? Mummah being dummeh, ob couwse Pwuto am bestesh, wook jus wike Mummah!” “Yeh! Dummeh! Pwuto am bestesh!”

Looks like that walk would be coming sooner rather than later. “Mummah, bestesh hab tummeh huwties! Nee miwkies!” Pluto whined. “Oh well actually we’ll be giving you something different today.” Pluto and Nebula looked at Jo as if she sprouted a second head. “You will be trying big fluffy food today! Nebula, I will be needing your milk.” She said. Nebula was confused. “Why need mummahs miwkies?” “Well because I need it to soften the kibble.”

The door opened and in walked Mitch. “DADDEH! BABBEHS!” Spearmint squealed, so happy that they were back. She bounded out of the saferoom and towards them. Joanna had messaged him, while stacking blocks, that she needed a fluffy milk pump and he had it in a bag with some batteries for it. “Alright, we just gotta put the batteries in first.” With the batteries put in, Joanna picked up Nebula and sat her against the wall. First things first. The foals must feed.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEE GIT DUMMEH POOPEH BABBEHS AWAY!!!” Nebula shrieked as Joanne held her front legs behind her back with a hair tie while she was sat up. Mitch was busy keeping Spearmint and Pluto out of the room so they wouldn’t watch. After all they were scared Pluto would stomp them if he thought they were hurting his Mummah. “Stop struggling god damnit! The vet says they need your milk!” “NU CAWE! AM BAD BABBEHs! SCREEE!” She wouldn’t stop screeching so eventually Joanne took another hair tie and put it around her muzzle. “MMMRF MMMH HHHHHHH!”

“Why Mummah yewwing!? Wet bestesh back in!” Pluto cried, scratching at the saferoom door with his hooves. “She’s not yelling that’s uh, the TV!” Mitch tried to say. Pluto eyed at him suspiciously. “Anyways you two wanna go outside?” He asked. A quick walk before and after food would probably be a great way to slim down Pluto. “Wha? Why go outsies?” He asked. “It’ll be fun! You want to have fun right?” Of course Pluto wanted to have fun! He immediately started dancing on the floor in anticipation as Mitch slipped the harness and leash on. “EEE WHA DIS!?” He shrieked, nearly pissing himself.

“It’s a harness, so you don’t wander off, I trust Spearmint will stick close?” “Yes daddeh! Speawmin stay cwose!” Alright they should be back by the time the chirpies were done nursing and Nebula’s had milk pumped for the kibble. Speaking of Nebula, she watched in horror as Cocoa and Evergreen inches closer, following their noses, sniffing as the scent of milk hit them, really milk, mummahs milk. Cocoa was the first the get there, her green brethren not far behind. When they found the source they immediately latched and started suckling to their hearts content.

The taste hit them like a brick! So sweet, so creamy, so good! Joanna watched, happy, but then Nebula started to try and speak. “NNNNNN MMMKIE FFFFS!” She initially ignored it but it became more and more frantic as the foals suckled. After their tummies were good and round, satisfied with their meal they detached almost in sync with a soft pop sound. They looked so cute all snuggled up to eachother while Nebula appeared to be sobbing. She hasn’t even been properly milkbagged and she’s already acting like it.

“m-muh!” A soft sound came from the lil fluffpiles, and Jo could see, that Cocoa was lifting her head, and opening her mouth. “M-muhmmmuh? M-mummah!” Her first word! Not that Nebula cares, she merely kept trying to scream. Cocoa’s, eyes began to finally blink open, revealing the same purple eyes her mama had. She looked around slowly and her first sight was her bound and crying Mummah. Finally Jo took the hair tie off her muzzle and said, “Don’t even try screaming again, or I’m putting you in the sorry box.” Already Cocoa knew that was bad. “H-hewwo, Mummah!” She said. Already putting those preprogrammed words to use!

Evergreen started to do the same except his eyes were pink, like his father’s. He began saying “Mummah” as well, looking around and seeming to be a lot more energetic than the sleepier Cocoa. She yawned and curled up on the floor. Their manes were begining to grow in too, both black like Spearmint’s. Joanna was satisfied with the foals eating and got out the pump. She attatched it to Nebula’s teats to extract the rest of the milk. Once she switched it on though, “SCREEE! NUU NEB-YU-WA NEE MIWKIES FOW TUMMEH BABBEHS!” She barely had time to register that she had slipped.

“Excuse me Nebula, what the fuck did you just say?” Nebula cowered and let out a blast of scaredy poopies…all over the carpet. Evergreen and Cocoa, recoiled and gave scaredy poopies in return. Oh god. She gathered up the foals and carried them back to their box. “Wait right here.” She didn’t wanna punish them since it was a reflex and they were just babies and didn’t know better, but Nebula knew better. The pump had already harvested the rest of her milk and she detached it. Joanna untied her but held her muzzle over the scaredy poopies. “You made it, I’m not cleaning it up again, you get clean it up now.”

Mitch was happy and content walking along while Spearmint trotted cheerfully next to him. Pluto on the other hand wasn’t doing too hot. He was already panting and slowing down, trailing being them as of every step labored him heavily. “P-pwease! W-wait! Pwuto am… Am swowwing down!” “C’mon buddy, you can pick up the pace. If you lose all that fat you won’t have a hard time anymore.” “Am nu fat! Am muscwe!” Pluto refused to see it as far but even Spearmint knew “is fat, bwudda.” He got mad and barreled forward only to be yanked back by the leash and harness. “Am gib ou sowwy hoofsies sissie!” “Eh eh eh no fighting. You want the sorry box again?” Pluto lowered his head in fear and just trudged on. Joanna sent Mitch a text, and when he read that Nebula was expecting, he audibly groaned. This was gonna be a long and hard process.

(Part 1: What To Do?: Part 1 (FluffnPuff) )

(Part 3: What To Do?: Part 3 (FluffnPuff) )

17 Likes

Take those foals from her immediately upon birth and milkbag her, if not permanently at least full proper restraints so she can’t hurt or corrupt the new foals. They need her milk but not a bad mummah. Would be hilarious if she sees a new pretty foal in the next litter and just stops caring about Pluto immediately, showing even him how little she cares.

6 Likes

Get some Foal-No-More, stuff it down the bitch’s maw, and throw her in the trash where she belongs. Nobody gets to treat foals like they’re AIDS patients in 1984.

(Yikes, can you tell how old I am?)

4 Likes

Play psychological games with her and tell how she’s gonna have all her milk stolen and given to Poopie munstahs

1 Like

well she better improve for the next litter, but poor bestest if mummah decieds on a new bestest

1 Like

Just sedate her and pump her dry so that it wouldn’t traumatize Evergreen and Cocoa. Fluffy clinics and Fluffmart tend to sell mild sedative Sketti treats. Give 2 each time you want her knocked out and then pump her dry.

As for the pregnancy … Have you tried Spaghetti with Parsley? Nebula would not suspect a thing AND you can use the abortion as a lesson by tricking the Bitch Mare into thinking that “Sketti knows you are a bad mummah so it took away your Tummy Babbehs… Give All your Babbehs milk and love or else Skettis would punish you again”…

Then proceed to add in Ghost pepper and stool hardener on the Spaghetti Each time she acts up…

5 Likes

Oooooh that’s actually a pretty nice idea! However I do have thing planned that need nebula to birth, but I’ll keep this in mind for a real monster of a mare!

3 Likes

Oh, I like this!

1 Like