What To Do?: Part 3 (FluffnPuff)

Fuck fuck fuck! Nebula was panicking, she spilt the beans on her pregnancy ooooh shit! She shook but noticed, Joanna wasn’t mad. She simply sighed and brought the milk and foals to the kitchen, preparing the milky kibble for when Spearmint and Pluto come back. It wasn’t the most high quality stuff but, Dandy never really complained about it, so it was good.

Pluto was still panting heavily and wheezing as he trudged along, being very slow. He didn’t understand how this was good for him. However the pain ment it was working. He was starting to lose all that milk weight. It would be a couple days before it starts to show however. Mitch stopped for a second and pulled out a small thermos full of water. He poured some in the lid and had Pluto drink from it.

Spearmint got some as well, thanking Mitch for the Wawa and did tiny hops. She then smelled something. Something good. It was another fluffy. She looked around and spotted a somewhat chubby looking peach colored earthie filly with an orange mane. Spearmint stared at her as if she was the most beautiful creature in the world. Her front leggies looked strange though, they were made of wood. She was with a little boy and his mom and she took notice of Spearmint as well.

“H-hewwo! Um am Speawmin, wha ou namesies?” She squeaked out, approaching the peach filly. “Oh…am Can-dace.” She said, blushing slightly at the mint green fluffy in front of her. She was concerned at how skinny she was however. She looked over and noticed her, premium colored brother and figured her mummuh had a bestest.

“Oh hello there sweetie!” Said the mom. Mitch came over and noticed how the fillies took to eachother quickly. “I think they uh like eachother!” “Oh where are my manners? I’m Martha, and this is my son Mikey!” She said. “Hi!” Spearmint and Candace just circled eachother, sniffing at eachother as if their scents were intoxicating to eachother. Pluto looked confused before he realized something.

Martha gave Mitch her number so he and Jo couldn’t contact her, should Spearmint and Candace wanna have a playdate. He nodded and bid them farewell. Spearmint and Candace were a little sad to leave but said goodbye to eachother. Pluto watched and said, “Do sissie wan fwuffy to be speciaw fwen!?” Spearmint was immedietly caught off guard and said, “WHA!? NU!” She was blushing heavily.

Mitch told them to come along so they could walk home and get some food. Pluto groaning in protest. “Oh c’mon bwudda! It am not su bad!” Spearmint, jogging in front of him. “Eezee fow sissie tu say…” He grumbled. He remembered however that they were getting big fluffy food so he carried on knowing his tummy hurties would cease. Jo watched as Nebula ate the poopies made by both her and her spawn, huuhuuing softly.

“Your old owner may have spoiled and pampered you, but I’m not your old owner. You live by my rules got it?” She said. Nebula finally understood a little bit. Joanne was so much harder than her old Daddeh. Daddeh used to give her sketties everyday, she got away with making poopies wherever she wanted, and most of all she was wherever her Daddeh was. He’d take her to work and she would get so many compliments. What she didn’t know is that it was all a ruse. He wanted to feed her attention so that she wouldn’t think about babies before it was time, but of course it didn’t work.

Cocoa and Evergreen silently sat on top of the bed in Joanne’s room sniffing at the bed sheets. So many new colors, so many new things! And they could see all of it. They looked at eachother, inspecting each of their assets. Evergreen touched Cocoa’s furless half of her face and seemed fascinated by it, while she nuzzled his missing ear. So many new things, so many new curiosities. It fascinated them to no end. “B-bwudda…” “S-si-sissie…” They knew who they were to eachother.

They began putting their front legs around eachother in their first proper Huggies. Eventually Joanna came in and they immediately snapped their attention to her. “Hey, so you guys can see now huh? How do you like it?” She asked. They were confused. Who was this tall scruffy blonde woman? They nodded their heads as they continued to gaze around, and watched as Jo set two bowls down. They could smell mummahs milkies.

Mitch eventually came in through the door. With Pluto practically dying on the ground from walking around all day. Spearmint walked in and saw the babbehs on the floor, with newly opened eyes! She squealed and ran up to them, singing, “Babbehs open see pwaces! Can see da whoooowe wowd nao!” The babbehs sniffed and realized that this is the fluffy that gave them lickie cleanies last night. “S-sissie!” They both cried in unison.

Pluto looked over confused before notcing it was the poopie babbehs. Their eyes open. He was reluctant but approached them. Hrrrrmmm. Yep those were babbehs alright. He didn’t know what to think. They were Fluffies…just like him and just like Spearmint. They were his family. He felt something deep inside him, was this protectiveness? Did he, wanna protect his poopie siblings? His mother only ever called them bad babbehs but he realized they didn’t do anything bad. They didn’t steal milk, or hurt anyone.

“C-can Pwuto go talk to Mummah fow a bit befowe Nummies?” He asked. “Huh? Oh um I guess.” Mitch said. Pluto made his way to the safe room and looked through the crack. He nudged in and immediately, “BESTESH BABBEH COME TO MUMMAH!” Nebula looked to have been crying and when she hugged him he didn’t fight but…he didn’t hug back as eagerly this time. She rambledon about how Joanne made the poopie babies steal her milk and then took the rest and how she accidently spilled the beans about tummeh babbehs but this urked Pluto in a way he couldn’t understand. This mare is not the mom he knew.

He though Nebula was a kind Mummah who wanted the best for him, but ever since they have been here, she’s been…mean. “b-buh babbehs…babbehs nee miwkies.” He said. Nebula gasped and said, “Not POOPEH BABBEHS!” He recoiled at her shriek and stared at her, some new type of anger rising in him. “Mummah made babbehs. Mummah am not poopeh, su babbehs am not POOPEH!” He argued back. Suddenly he was punched across the face. Nebula had hit him. “Bestesh Babbeh nu waise voice at Mummah!”

Joanne came in immediately at the yells and found Pluto, bleeding out of his smell place with Nebula towering him. “DUMMEH BESTESH DESEWEBED SOWWY HOOFSIES!” Nebula screeched at him as his cowered. His Mummah never hit him before. What the hell!? “That’s it! Your getting the sorry stick!” She said, taking Pluto and closing the saferoom door. Nebula almost instantly got hit with what she said. SORRY STICK!? She never got the sorry stick! She heard tale of how horrid it’s strikes were!

Joanne brought Pluto to the bathroom and started to clean the blood from his nose. He was huuhuuing the whole time, unable to understand why his Mummah hit him as he explained what happened. “So you stood up for Cocoa and Evergreen and she hit you?” “Y-yesh…nu knyow why…if Mummah nu am poooeh, why babbehs?” “Well Pluto, sometimes a fluffy comes out brown or green or a dull color and most Fluffies don’t like dull colors. However these dull colors are a bit more desirable than Fluffies think. Sometimes the dull colors can produce the most beautiful foals you have ever seen.”

His siblings, desirable? He began understanding and then at this point he realized that Mummah, had been wrong. She was wrong the whole time. His siblings WERE good babies, HE would protect them, even from his own Mummah. He still couldn’t bring himself however…to hate his Mummah, he still loved her. As they walked by the saferoom he heard her shouting, “BESTESH BABBEH! HEWP MUMMAH!” he pawed at the door softly before Joanna said, “Hey c’mon we got your food in the kitchen.” He ignore the crying reluctantly and followed Joanna.

It took Pluto and Spearmint a bit of time to eat the mushy kibbled as some of it hadn’t softened fully but they still enjoyed it very much. All the while Cocoa and Evergreen sniffed at the bowls curiously about the milky smell. Pluto out his legs around his bow defensibly, a feeding habit that they’d have to break sometime soon. Joanne took this opportunity to get the sorry stick. She never told Mitch she had it, becuase his hugboxer heart wouldn’t like it but it was the ToughLove™ brand so it wasn’t as bad as general sorry sticks.

Nebula heard the door creak open and looked back in terror. She was luckily at the litter box this time, letting out a blast of scaredy poopies again, but luckily she didn’t have to clean it up. Unfortunatly she had empties her bowels fully and hadn’t eat today yet so she had no defenses.

WHACK CRACK “SCREEEEEEEEE! NUUU NU MOWE HUWTIES MUMMAH! BAD NUMMAH! NEB-YU-WA HATEC-SMACK- UUUUUUUUUEEEEE!” “Maybe you’ll think about this before you hurt your children again.” She left Nebula a crumpled heap of crying and whimpering on the floor before returning the stick to it’s closet and filling her food. Now they CAN’T diet her as well like they planned, becuase she was eating for who KNOWS how many foals now.

While Spearmint ate she noticed the babies come close. They sniffed at the milk in her bowl and gently lapped at it like it was wawa. She didn’t mind and found it adorable. She was finished with the kibbled and allowed the babbehs to drink the leftover milk. God she wanted babies soooo badly! Well her siblings would have to do for now. “Baaaabe loooook!” Mitch pointed to Cocoa and Evergreen drinking the leftover milk while Spearmint sang them her Sissie song. “Awwww, cuuuute!” She said, recording it. Her friend Rebecca adored Fluffies so she was definitely sending this to her.

Joanne was a neutral boxer, so she could be smacking one fluffy around at one moment and the next, completely loving all over another. However as the others were having a good time, being together, Nebula was alone. She was growing a new kinda hatred. A hatred for Joanne, a hatred for the babbehs, and most unexpected to her, a hatred…for her bestesh babbeh.

(Authors note: sorry it’s short and might not make sense, I got really fucking high and got a motivation burst so here is the aftermath of my weed addled brain trying to pump the story out.)

(Part 2: What to do?: Part 2 (FluffnPuff) )

20 Likes

Love the story but for someone reason the part about hugboxers and neutral boxer sounded meta or something.Thats just me tho

2 Likes

So Spearmint is presumably gay. I’m ok with it, but she won’t get babbehs that way.

3 Likes

The how will she get babys
:camera_flash::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m not sure she’s smart enough to figure that bit out.

1 Like

Fluffys trying to understand alicorns::exploding_head:

Yeah considering how retarded they are with alicorns and brown babys it’s gonna be hard for her to figure it out also I hope that bitch mare gets forced to feed brown alicorns for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Artificial insemination, as well as breeder only purposes.

2 Likes

It’s a personal Headcanon that the boxes exist irl for them

2 Likes

I mean that is true

1 Like

But that’s not as funny as her getting more and more confused that she isn’t getting babbehs from special fluffsbian hugs.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry that part is gonna get included

Flufsbian I need to use that word more often

1 Like

I have some minor criticisms of this—I can see the mother being a homophobe and rejecting Spearmint over it from a mile away, for example. But overall it’s a very fun read. I love that you’re taking a different path with Pluto than the usual miniature smarty lardball we often see with bestesh babbehs.

1 Like

Oh I plan to make Nebula as much of a bitch as possible. I ain’t done with her ass and result will be most pleasurable. Also I never seen someone try to reverse a bestesh so I thought I’d take a crack at it.

Mental abuse would be the best way to get her,psychical abuse is too unfulfilling.

I’m glad for the explanation at the end because it was obvious this was written in some kind of altered mental state lol

1 Like

I ended up throwing up and passing out for 16 hours after writing according to my brother.

1 Like