What's a fluffy? And more importantly, what is Not a fluffy?

than write about the thousands of animals that develop quirks you like fluffise are fluffies you know what they are because you went and changed every thing that makes a fluffy a fluffy

(Chiming in here while on standby and work)
In my own defense, I believe my character Halfwit can’t be denied “fluffyhood,” despite his dissolute demeanor and cynical, above-fluffy-average intelligence. I think perhaps (and Oculus and I briefly discussed this) I should introduce additional, “all-fluffy” characters into my stories as a source of “equilibrium.” There have been several anthros and at least one new human, but no new fluffies, save for “Princess” and her brood in the “why my fluffy is crying” once-off.
Maybe I can even reintroduce my carchafluff Bruce.
(Shrug)

4 Likes

to many new posters come here wanting to make a better fluffy instead of just writing about fluffies they where good enough to get you interested why are they not good enough to write about ,when everything subverts your expectations it all becomes meaningless

3 Likes

Halfwit has a personality, not a race trait (or whatever I should call it)

2 Likes

why the hell would oculus have a problem whit your cast he is all bout making fluffies as unfluffy like as possible

2 Likes

You’ve got me there. Still, I enjoy the idea of a dog that looks like a fluffy. That way it can be mind numbingly cute without the hassle. After all, my sister was partially traumatized when our dog was struck by a car.

…imagine if it was screaming for its life the whole time… yeesh.

2 Likes

You seem awfully keen on gatekeeping fluffies to these one-dimensional dime-a-dozen toys, and preventing people from expanding on them. as a reminder, it didn’t even start off as fluffy. it was a mlp abuse gimick. it evolved into, well, something awful, but it evolved nonetheless.

1 Like

that is the point a fluffy is supposed to be different than just a dog or cat

2 Likes

Alright, sure, but how much better would it be if it shared some great traits? no shame in messing around with how to slightly alter or improve a fluffy

some gates need to be kept or else fluffies loose there individuality since the begin fluffies have had traits we would still recognize

2 Likes

bro it is literally a small horse creature i don’t think its that deep

1 Like

the problem is you took every trait that would make a fluffy recognizable as a fluffy and changed it you literally striped out the fluffy from a fluffy

1 Like

if it’s not that deep why did you have to change every thing about it

hardly visible legs, rotund shape, stubby head, it’s the definitive fluffy body.
do you hassle everyone else this much when they attempt to share their ideas lmao

1 Like

you kept some visuals but got rid of every thing that is important several times you have said you just wanted to make a dog dressed as a fluffy

1 Like

caaaauuuuseee it was fun? “floggy go arf?”
i just threw some shit together cause i thought it would be a neat concept.

3 Likes

4 Likes

massacred? damn, I see how it is, hahaha.

I only joke.

than why are you still trying to convince any one that it was a valid i have told you why i think what you did is going in the wrong direction and you keep telling me no it’s fine if it’s not impotant let it go you know how i and other feel and no one is stopping you form posting what you want

1 Like

5q0qtc

12 Likes