What's your favorite stories?

Biggest litterbox, Ballad of stormy, Fourth of July, We are not toys, a farewell to weggies, and anything written by @NobodyAtAll
(Also my own stories but those are more like a fond remembering of when i wrote them. Less than a year ago.)

2 Likes

I think my stories can be summed up with the phrase “life as a product” because that’s what fluffies are.

I didnt care much about pure abuse stories but what really brought me to fluffies were the industrial abuse aspects of it like carpdime’s foal-in-a-can series, jberg’s fluffies as living methane reactors and the like. My stories go with the same uncaring abuse, the kind of abuse poultry and livestock suffer in real life which is not the result of evil people but simply the banality of evil. Most of the human characters in my stories just go along with it, even abusers like Tyrone actually have a profit motive behind their actions.

7 Likes

I can’t believe I had to scroll for so long before seeing Marion saga here!

1 Like

Hard to say favorites since you never know when and where an author will drop off (or when your own personal attention to the community runs out). I have fond memories of the Great Neckbeard stories which were a nice combination of hugbox/sadbox/neutralbox. I forgot what the stories were in particular but I liked their drama and character focused stories. I even remember when they had…hermaphrodite fluffies…in a circle…okay, that wasn’t a favorite but it stuck with me.

3 Likes

I dont read a lot of the stories written, but when I do; they end up being some of the best ones

1 Like

swindles whaling story

1 Like

Breaking Bad Mummah: S’mores’ Story Chapters 1-6. By Milky

1 Like

I have a few!

Weekend Invasion
KNOCK KNOCK
Hobby Horse
Aaaand a shameless plug.

There are more, but my brain is foggy and pea-sized, too.

3 Likes

I love Stwumpo, wish he would come here and post

2 Likes

You should send him this thread.

He is here! @Stwumpo started posting this week.

2 Likes

Lol I wonder if he saw this post.

1 Like

I bet he didn’t

3 Likes

Just Business

The one that this image was made for!
I can’t for the life of me remember who wrote it, but i know it was one of those well known writers. I think the series was called ‘Making an Example’ or something along those lines and it was ~8 to 10 chapters long. The story was about an abuser who adopted a fluffy family from a shelter specifically to torture the Smarty foal here.
I remember the abuse being really creative - there’s a lot of attention paid to his legs for example, like using a belt sander on the foals hooves or putting metal clamps on the joint above the hoof. Of course, the foal’s torture was used as a way to torment the Fluffy parents. I think the other foals grew to love it though.
At this point in the story, the Smarty foal, named ‘Shit Mouth’, was complaining about leg owwies. The abuser filled a coffee mug with acid and told the foal if he held on his legs would go away, and if he let go he’d get forever sleepies. The foal had to cling to the handle using his ‘wrists’ because his hooves had already been removed.

There was one i liked, only 3 chapters long last i had read, that was called “The Goddamn House is on Fire”. Second chapter had a graphic depiction of a fluffy getting stuck to a hot doorknob and burning alive when the door opens. Third chapter was about a dumbass family that chose to stay behind, and has a few really good lines like “You’re Greenie Babbeh, and you’re on fire!”

There was also this super surreal one ((Might be ‘Dreamtime’ by Hornlarry but i won’t know until it’s posted)) about how fluffies discovered a literal dreamland to play together in, and how all of humanity at that point is just a fluffies’ memory.

Of course there’s more - like the Eyebrite series, or the written version of ‘Woes of a New Owner’, and all the countless others i can describe but cannot name - but this post is already 9 miles long.

1 Like

I’ll pitch in to say that Gardel and Swindle both have a high volume of quality writing. Gardel in particular has some really great standalone shit.

2 Likes

@Chikahiro ’s July Babies still sticks with me as a great story

1 Like

I liked the fire king had three or four parts he tortured the smarty for stealing jalapeños forced the young to endure spice and eye tattoos eventually made a whole religious eugenics program as they built a cult fortress in the middle of nowhere also had a lazy lighting god who just tased fluffy balls for fun and a raging cunt of the ice
Also love the short one might have been carpdimes drawing of one ember killing an entire feral family as he muses on the philisophical ramifications of fire

@no_sketti_on_tuesdays stories are good. All of them.

1 Like

My boi out here representin. Am proud. Ou am bestest babbeh bwoodyboots. Nu am dummeh poopie babbeh.

1 Like