WHAT'S YOUR HEADCANON? ep5 (by eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Welcome back to WHAT’S YOUR HEADCANON? the show where i ask YOUR headcacon!

today we will be asking about jellenhelmer’s!

If you don’t know jellenheimer’s are pretty much the perfect pet for abusers, the bio fluffy haters!

The headcanon questions for today are…

1. why were jellenheimer’s made?

2. how did the people of your headcanon react to them?

3. how did the life of a jellemheimer look at first and did it change over time at all?

<last
Next>

6 Likes

I got no jellenheimers and i prefer to keep it that way.
I want fluffies not other eldritch horrors.

5 Likes

Telling by your art you are the eldritch horror -( becky from WYH )

Only when I feel like it.

1 Like

Jellenheimers are akin to the Old Ones from DnD. They’ve been around for eons, and contact Jellenmancer folk to do work within my head cannon. A Jellenmancer is a warlock who’s patron is that of an Old One Jellen. The more powerful the Jellenmancer, the Older, and more powerful Old One Jellen does the patron become. The smaller “seeds” of Jellens are connected to the patron. These “seeds” feed off the souls of fluffies, and the raw power an Abuser creates within the head cannon.

My head cannon, magic is abundant. Huggies and Wub actually is a magical thing. It is a weak version of a healing a Jellenmancer can perform. Over time, hugging and loving another herd member will: heal minor cuts, scrapes, “heawt hewties”, and if done within a pile, a severely injured fluffy will completely heal. Alicorns horns grant them Sorcerer like powers: a light on the chance to guide herd members, sparks or a mild fireball to chase away trash panda folk, and a concentrated version of Huggies and Wub, capable of healing an injury likely done with the pile, but over minutes and alone. Anyone with wings can fly, hover, and act like a bird. Max flight height is 6 feet; it will grow higher when my stolen Alicorn head cannon is added.

Jellenheimers are seeds of the Old One Jellens, and are plentiful due to the high amounts of Abusers and magic within my head cannon. Anthros are because of Jellenmancy. It’s akin to creating a horcrux in Harry Potter, and I am not going to tell the darkness of Antrho creation, and I am wanting to enjoy the good/naughty things current with the Anthro population. And Anthro Jellens are connected to the Alicorn head cannon rework.

1 Like

Jellenheimers don’t exists in BFM-verse

Mostly because I don’t understand them, which ironically is perfect for their vaguely eldritch nature

2 Likes

Jellenheimers, huh. Another thing I don’t use myself, so lesse …

1. A freak accident when a mare gives birth, so accidental.
  2. “Is this a foal that got birthed before its fur or ears grew in, what?”
  3. Jellenheimers exist in a perpetual state of watching others. No matter how old/big they get or what you do with them, they just like to watch.
2 Likes

Jellenheimers are just gummy candies in my headcanon.

2 Likes

I like the idea of these things being a mystery. Like, no one really knows what it is or what it wants. It’s just sort of an urban legend like Slenderman.

1 Like

They only exist as a scary story. That’s it.

1 Like

They are just a little misdrawn fluffy for me. Semi humorous gag

1 Like

In my head anon, they’re just observers. But they’re basically demons. So… A fluffy demon.

They’re not really made of anything other than silent rage and maybe jello like shit.

They never were born, but they’re a silent reminder to mankind that they should have never played God and created fluffies to begin with.

In my headcannon
1- They came from space
2- still not inserted them into my turbiverse
3- basically a red venom with ._. face

1 Like

I’ve not messed with them. No ideas for them, honestly.

Jellens are old stories first told when the ancient herds first roamed, giving rise to nightmares and pictographs left behind. There are no OFFICIAL records from the Alicorn Rule to the Smarty Rebellion, but there are now whispers of red fluffies with no ears just watching villages at a distance. The Smarty denies these rumors as Loyalist propaganda.

1 Like

I wrote about them on a head canon post I made but in all actuality they don’t exist in the gfu. The idea from the post was that they were the very first fluffys, blobby unformed abominations that can only smile despite feeling absolutely nothing.

Preach

1 Like
  1. Jellens are crypids in my stories. Like all crypids, their origins are unknown. Someone saw one and told the internet about it. Then more people claimed to see them.

2. They are popular and had been marketed in all kinds of media. Even marketable plushies.

3. Jolly’s life has been the same since the beginning. He’s the only known Jellen. Maybe the only one.

1 Like

The best application of them is as a Where’s Waldo type Easter egg.

1 Like

I don’t have a ‘verse yet, and I’m not sure if I’ll include jellens once I do. Let me get back to you on that.