WHAT'S YOUR HEADCANON? ep5 (by eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

They are just a little misdrawn fluffy for me. Semi humorous gag

1 Like

In my head anon, they’re just observers. But they’re basically demons. So… A fluffy demon.

They’re not really made of anything other than silent rage and maybe jello like shit.

They never were born, but they’re a silent reminder to mankind that they should have never played God and created fluffies to begin with.

In my headcannon
1- They came from space
2- still not inserted them into my turbiverse
3- basically a red venom with ._. face

1 Like

I’ve not messed with them. No ideas for them, honestly.

Jellens are old stories first told when the ancient herds first roamed, giving rise to nightmares and pictographs left behind. There are no OFFICIAL records from the Alicorn Rule to the Smarty Rebellion, but there are now whispers of red fluffies with no ears just watching villages at a distance. The Smarty denies these rumors as Loyalist propaganda.

1 Like

I wrote about them on a head canon post I made but in all actuality they don’t exist in the gfu. The idea from the post was that they were the very first fluffys, blobby unformed abominations that can only smile despite feeling absolutely nothing.

Preach

1 Like
  1. Jellens are crypids in my stories. Like all crypids, their origins are unknown. Someone saw one and told the internet about it. Then more people claimed to see them.

2. They are popular and had been marketed in all kinds of media. Even marketable plushies.

3. Jolly’s life has been the same since the beginning. He’s the only known Jellen. Maybe the only one.

1 Like

The best application of them is as a Where’s Waldo type Easter egg.

1 Like

I don’t have a ‘verse yet, and I’m not sure if I’ll include jellens once I do. Let me get back to you on that.

Non existant in my headcanon. I try to keep it more ground-leveled.

No jellenheimers in my headcanon. Not really even sure what they are suppose to be besides a weird joke I don’t get.

Depands on who I am trolling

From what i got a jellen is an in joke, based on a fluffy drawn so badly it wasn’t even recognizable as a fluffy at all.
Over time it became a gag unto it’s own.

I can’t says I care for them.

No jellenheimers in my fluffy world. They are alright as a visual easter egg, creeping in the periphery, but I rather don’t like them being part of the work. Some exceptions made for far-out realities like that fluffy hell with the jelly ranch.

1 Like

Jellenhelmers exists but in very small numbers, one rumor is that they were created by a rouge HASBIO lab that was really into occult activities. Not much is known about them save for what amounts to hearsay, rumors, and whatever is posted about them on fluffy conspiracy theory subreddits and boards.

However if Fluffies be it feral or domestic are come into contact with a Jellen, they will exhibit absolutely dread it even the most vile and “toughest” toughie hellgremlin will end up being scared shitless of them.

One thing is certain anytime a fluffy or herd comes into contact with them… it’s the last that’s ever seen of them. The SCP foundation has several contained but all information is [REDACTED]!

2 Likes

My headcanon questions for today are…

1. why was jellenheimer’s made?

Well, no one knows why jellemheimer were made, But we do how they came to be so in the sketch board at Bio Toys when everyone had a meeting about this prototype of subspecies and the pros and cons of this idea become a reality. We decided no we would not put this plan into reality but someone had other ideas a women’s name hidden by laws. She went into the DNA room create these creatures and took them home raise them and sent them to be bloody killers to all fluffy that don’t have hunter gene which 99℅ of all fluffy that inhabited this world

1. how did the people of your headcanon react to them?

Well since they would kill small fluffy, puppies and kittens they were not thrilled for them to come to the light bio toys sue the woman for using unauthorized equipment for personal gain

1. how did the life of a jellemheimer look at first and did it change at all?

Well, they use to look like red slime with a devil grin as tore into the small pets and toys with their dead body until they were bored.

Now they can change into their victim’s forms and use their dying words to lure more and more victims in return.

Ps. I got the idea of using the victim dying words from skinwalkers

They can’t breed either so once they die they dead

Can heal their self at a rapid pace can inflict injures

1 Like
  1. Jellenheimers we’re not made on purpose, in fact no one is entirely certain how jellenheimers came into existence. The working theory is that they’re the leftovers from when fluffies were made, some experiment stitched together on its own or by someone else.

2 and 3. At first, people tried to get rid of them- that didn’t work, in fact it was pretty bloody. Wherever there are fluffies, there are Jellenheimers, they follow them like misery, and it’s an unspoken rule to just- let them do their thing. If you don’t bug the Jellenheimer it will- hopefully- not bug you. Sometimes a little offering of food or an interesting bauble is welcome.

They’re a bit like the Horrible Goose, they’re mischievous, don’t understand how normal living creatures work, and they’re unstoppable. The best way to deal with them is to treat them with respect and never, ever, ever try to touch them.

1 Like
  1. The result of mixing between the different builds of Fluffies (all worked on across the globe by different teams, and most escaping at the same time) resulted in severe defects. When a programming bulb fails to attach to a fetus most result in stillbirths or various kinda of mental defects, as no programming exists and thus all mental advancement and some physical development do not occur. In breeds where they are more capable of independent thought as an actual animal as opposed to those thinking almost exclusively through the bulb they can survive regardless, in some cases far better than actual Fluffies and survive to breed with Ferals which results in more True Ferals if male or standard Fluffies if female and still producing programming bulbs in their uterus. The more deformed Ferals are often called Jellenheimers as if a single breed, though in truth even Jellenheimers from the same parents can show little in common as Fluffy genes intended to introduce randomness to breeding produce a wide variety of results without the stabilizing programming bulb effects.

2. The lack of a single always true example of Jellens prevent them from gaining mainstream popularity like other mutations and breeds do. They do have fans however, though intentionally breeding them is difficult and the True Ferals who they originate from are both extremely rare, more valuable on their own, and difficult to raise or breed. Those who find stable Jellens can often find a profit however, though there is no Abuse market due to their often indiscernible responses and less satisfying reactions than a cruel or predatory standard or True Feral Fluffy.

3. Jellens have enough diversity, occur randomly enough, usually occur in the wild, are slain or lost by confused breeders or due to paranoia their existence reduces the supposed pure lineage of products, and are not valuable enough to garner widespread research. Genetic samples from subjects to amateur scientists are in fact the highest value a Jellen has on the market however, though these communities are rife with falsified information and thus any breakthrough or discoveries remain as unverified rumors. That said, some black market products such as gene-altering injections and advanced biogels are attributed to Jellen extracts.

Jellenheimers aren’t part of my headcanon, but the way I’d see them:

1. They weren’t made. Fluffies just exert so much weirdbox-pressure to the world that sometimes jellenheimers just appear.

2. No one reacts to them in any way, nor sees them out of place at all. Only afterwards can they start questioning it like “Did you see that red thing at the back of the store? What WAS that thing anyway?”
    The mysteriously universal nonchalance towards jellenheimers might be worth stories in itself, but like I said, jellenheimers aren’t part of my headcanon as I prefer to keep things grounded.

3. No changes whatsoever. Not even movement. Just standing and smiling until you move away, and if you come back they’ll be gone with no proof of having existed in the first place.

1 Like