Where's baby? - Part 3 (Final) Original story "Where's baby?" written by Virgil (skettiswipuh) --- translated by Larur --- Adaptation and Art: Inshi

The absence of confirmation does not default to zero.
The Hugbox judgement is as valuable as the Abuser’s.

But my point, the neutral path, is not in question. They could have done it, and didn’t due to selfishness and laziness rather than any actual moral position.

2 Likes

It has to be a moral position for their inaction to be considered lazy and selfish. As it was, they saw that they would need to break some property to save some property, and as it wasn’t their property they weren’t going to make the call as to which object gets destroyed. You can say their inaction was prudence and wisdom since they realized action on their part could’ve made the situation worse for the owner of the car and fluffies, while inaction on their part would leave the situation no worse than if they never stumbled upon it at all.

3 Likes

Their inaction was based on desire to not waste their lunch break doing a thing they think would be the moral position given it was suggested as the proper course of action, followed directly by the refusal to take time out of their day to aid another.

This is lazy and selfish. The value ofFluffy life may go one direction or the other, but their prioritization of themselves can absolutely be judged.

1 Like

You’re speaking in absolutes but even you say

Using loaded words like “waste” means that taking the time to save Baby would be a poor choice. It’s not lazy and selfish to use your time poorly. Just the opposite.

In the end it all comes down to the perceived worth of a fluffy by the humans in a headcannon. You obviously feel as though fluffies are just as valuable as other living animals, and even pets. Which is fine. But it leads to a boring headcannon where it’s just our world, but our pets can talk. And all possible drama comes from feral stallions being murdering baby-rapists. And unless orchestrated by a human, fluffy-on-fluffy drama is my least favorite aspect of the fandom.

Also, FWIW, this isn’t to say I think fluffies do not have intrinsic value. I think they are not only sentient, but sapient. But I enjoy headcannons where humans use their cognitive dissonance to justify their hatred of fluffies, because when it comes down to it, hugbox, sadbox, abuse, I like the injustice of sapient creatures being treated as a commodity. There are a million fandoms where the world make sense and things are balanced (or the goal is a pursuit of justice). There are very few fandoms where the world just blatantly sucks, no excuses are made, and injustice is simply a way of life. Fluffies, Warhammer 40k, Invader Zim (though played for laughs). I like the bleak nihilism of those worlds because those worlds are fake and I know it, and it makes me appreciate that while this world isn’t perfect (or even great), people at least are striving to make it better.

2 Likes

Just so we’re clear, my intention wasn’t to paint the workers that saw the suffering fluffies in a bad light so much as to lambast a corporate system that would penalize people for taking the time to do the right thing.

Because, let’s face it, that happens every single day.

5 Likes

thats what i was gonna say. the moral of the story is corporate is bullshit

1 Like

Doing someone a service isn’t wasting time. They certainly don’t deserve praise for feeling like they should do something for someone, then going ‘naw, I need some me time’.

In the end it all comes down to the perceived worth of a fluffy by the humans in a headcannon.

It literally does not. This argument began when you claimed busting open the window of the car is illegal and I told you it is not, there’s laws protecting people who do that.

You like accusing me of Hugbox when you don’t like my neutral logic since it lets you just say “Naw, Fluffies are all about abuse” as an easy defense without engaging whatever point. Even when points do not require engagement, or are an invitation fot a discussion rather than just saying I’m wrong and need to just shrug.

Also, FWIW, this isn’t to say I think fluffies do not have intrinsic value. I think they are not only sentient, but sapient. But I enjoy headcannons where humans use their cognitive dissonance to justify their hatred of fluffies, because when it comes down to it, hugbox, sadbox, abuse, I like the injustice of sapient creatures being treated as a commodity. There are a million fandoms where the world make sense and things are balanced (or the goal is a pursuit of justice). There are very few fandoms where the world just blatantly sucks, no excuses are made, and injustice is simply a way of life. Fluffies, Warhammer 40k, Invader Zim (though played for laughs). I like the bleak nihilism of those worlds because those worlds are fake and I know it, and it makes me appreciate that while this world isn’t perfect (or even great), people at least are striving to make it better.

Cool? Not relevant to the legality of breaking a car window in the heat, nor you accusing me of trying to create a Hugbox thing out of it. But cool, glad this stuff is fun for you.

3 Likes

Your “logic” is anything but neutral.

I literally don’t know what you’re saying here? Are you saying I shouldn’t reply to your comments? Or that your comments are you just saying “you’re wrong shrug” or are you saying that’s what I’m doing?

Because when I give a shitpost answer like

And you replied straight-faced with

Then yeah, if you start using real-world logic to tell me why I’m wrong in regards to a sadbox comic, I’ll take that as an invitation for engagement. Don’t reply to my comments if you don’t want me replying back. lol. That’s how comment threads work.

2 Likes

i can only imagine the mods are just watching this and laughing

2 Likes

Yo solo estoy aquí para leer los comentarios, y no se ingles xD

3 Likes

Thank you, but @Mr_Owl has pointed out to me just how often I bring up my headcanon/stories, and I shouldn’t do it in every single post, I agree with him on that.

I try not to do it if I don’t have to. If it’s relevant to the conversation, that’s a different matter.

4 Likes

Well, the angels in my stories like fluffies. They like the innocent, you see, and fluffies are as innocent as it gets. And the fact that we made something so innocent means a lot to them. Because it means that we could have made something worse, but didn’t. We could have made monsters, but instead we created harmless creatures that just want to love people. It means we don’t have to be monsters ourselves.

I think you can understand how important it is that the angels think we’re not irredeemable. Do you know how to build an ark?

And they do not like the innocent coming to harm. So they’d object to you intentionally locking your fluffy in the car.

If it was an accident, though, they’d understand. If it’s a case of you leaving your keys in the car, they’d just open the door for you.

They want to be nice. But they don’t tolerate those who delight in harming innocents.

3 Likes

What happened to Caramel when they went to visit grandma?

BTW: Caramel is a Lasombra material during the night.

2 Likes

Grandma wainted them in the car.

Brb. Gotta ask Virgil if this story takes place in your headcanon. :joy:

Btw. Your headcanon sounds like a rollercoaster. I’ve got to read your stories sometime

1 Like

its amazing. like legitimately one of the most unique collections of work on this site

Oh snap, I didn’t even notice that Virgil did this. I’ve gotta read this from the beginning.

And yeah, my headcanon is not your average headcanon. Fluffies are downright mundane compared to everything else I’ve got.

If you wanna read my stories, you know where they are, yes? I’m trying to stop plugging them all the time, shit is really getting out of hand.

1 Like

All of my stories take place in my own headcanon. It’s an amalgamation of a lot of different ideas. Logically it probably doesn’t all make perfect sense. I bend rules frequently to make a story work.

4 Likes

WhAAATt??? Logic >>>>> everything else!!!

/parody of user who will remain unnamed

is it me
am i the ben shapiro fluffy community member