Who Needs Reasons When You've Got Heroin? Ch. 1 [By BFM101]

This is likely to be my last story with Josef in the lead role, he’ll still pop up here and there but I’ve been trying to move away from him and focus on other protagonists. That being said I knew the Good Doctor had one more tale in him, I was just looking for the right hook and I’m hoping this is it.

“Hi there, welcome to Fluff-Mart. Can I help you at all today?”

The young Fluff-Mart Employee – her nametag reading Rebecca – smiled at the older man, he didn’t seem like the usual type to come into their store, something about him felt a little too ‘upper-class’ for their humble establishment, but she’d learnt not to judge folks too harshly, after-all there could be any number of reasons he was in today.

The man turned and smiled back at her, there was a minor flash of unease in Rebecca’s stomach but it vanished just as quickly as it arrived, leaving her confused as to what about this man set off her alarm bells.

The man answered her question, seemingly unaware of her misgivings. “Yes, I was looking for some Fluffies, a family preferably, my girlfriend loves the idea of raising foals with their parents, one happy family all year round. I wanted to find something here and surprise her when she got home.”

“That sounds like a lovely idea sir, would you be looking for newly born foals or would you be ok with them already talking.”

“Talking’s fine, but I’d like it they were still on their mother’s milk, it’s… well it’s pretty damn cute.”

Rebecca giggled. “Indeed it is sir, I think I have just the family for you, if you follow me.”

Rebecca led the man across the store to their Family pens where Fluffy families were set up run and play freely outside the confines of the glass enclosures of the single item products. The pen that Rebecca brought the customer to had six Fluffies in it, a mum, dad and four kids; the stallion was a bright orange colour was a lighting blue mane and a strong unicorn horn on his head, the mare was a soothing lilac Alicorn with a soft rose pink mane filled with curls. She looked designer but upon closer inspection the mare was missing her left eye which marked her down in value. The four foals numbered three colts and one filly with only the filly sharing her mother’s curly mane, the four of them were peacefully sleeping on their mother’s back while the stallion quietly gathered all the toys of the day and placed them back into the Toy Box.

Rebecca turned to the customer. “This pair are one of our in-house couples, Fluffies born and raised in the store until they became parents themselves, this is their first litter, born just a week ago I can promise you this is absolutely perfect for what you’re looking for.”

The customer smiled at the happy family, he had seen the stallion glance over at him but not once had he stared or began asking asinine questions of ‘new home’ or ‘new daddy. Friendly, well mannered, and well-trained; it was perfect.

“Yes, I believed they’ll do nicely. I’ll take them all.”

“Excellent, of they’ll be so glad to hear this. If you just come with me over here and we’ll write all of this up Mr, um…”

“It’s Doctor actually, Dr Mongola. But please, call me Josef.”

The family all gasped when their new daddy Josef carried them into their new home, it was so big and bright and amazing, of course Josef had splurged on a new coat of paint and some brighter bulbs to help sell the illusion but the Fluffies didn’t know that.

“Here we are gang, your new home.”

“Homesie wook su pwetty daddeh.” The orange stallion admired his new surroundings. “Fwuffies wike dis pwace wots.”

“Well I’m glad you like it, I hope you’ll be very happy here.”

Josef carried the box with the family inside towards a spare room that he had renovated as a Safe-Room for the family, typical Fluffy bullshit with bright pictures along the walls, soft carpet underfoot and toys a plenty. As he walked toward the newly designated Safe-Room, Josef passed the door to the basement, eliciting a confused sniff from the lilac mare.

“Daddeh? Am dewe udda Fwuffy hewe?”

“What? Oh right, um… there was, my friend Crimson used to live here, but he went forever sleepies a while ago.”

“Oh nu, dat am su sadies.”

“It’s ok, he lived a happy life and I’ve come to terms with his loss. Now I’m free to love more Fluffies, like you guys.”

The Fluffy couple giggled, softly so as not to wake their sleeping foals. “Fwuffies wub yu tuu daddeh.”

Josef faked a smile towards the family before continuing his journey to the Safe-Room, when he opened the door he had to bite his tongue to hold back the snarky remarks as the Fluffy couple ‘oohed’ and ‘aahed’ at the saccharine bullshit of their new home. Josef gently placed the box onto the soft carpet and carefully lifted the two of them out, taking extra care with the lilac mare so as not to upset the sleeping foals on her back.

“Right, this is your room, you can play and rest as much as you like in here, once you’ve all settled in I’ll give you a tour of the rest of the house. I need to go grab something but before I do, who wants to have names?”

The stallion and mare gasped. “Namesies? Fwuffies neba hab namesies befowe.”

The mare softly shook her back to wake up her children. “Wakies babbehs, daddeh gib Fwuffies namesies.”

The four foals slowly rose from their slumber, but upon hearing they were getting names they all shot awake, shaking with excitement as their mother lifted them off her back and placed htem in front of her.

Josef turned to the stallion first, his bright orange coat catching in the newly installed lightbulb. “You can be Renton.”

“Wenton wub namesie, fank yu daddeh.”

Josef turned to the lilac mare next, from up close he could see the stitching around her missing eye was fairly simple, enough to keep a Fluffy intact but not great when put under pressure. He filed that titbit under ‘To be used later’.

“You can be called Alison.”

“Awa-sun hab pwetty namesie, wub yu daddeh.”

Josef’s attention turned to the four foals, the three colts were all playfully shoving each other while the filly sat front and centre, patiently waiting for her name. She was a Pegasus, seemingly the only one of the family, with pink Fluff and an soft orange mane that curled like her mothers, with her looks and temperament she’d be a breeder’s gold mine.

Too bad she was in Josef’s care.

“You, little one, you can be Diane.”

“Yay, Di-ann hab pwetty namesie tuu.”

Josef smirked at the little idiot’s spastic hoof flails showing her retarded excuse for excitement before turning to her brothers, the three colts were made of two unicorns and one Alicorn, the unicorn pair might as well be twins with one being a rich blue with a deep purple mane, the other being the inverse, purple body with a blue mane. Josef pointed to the blue bodied one first.

“You can be Simon, and your purple brother can be Begbie.”

“Sy-mun hab bestesh namesie.”

“Nu, Beg-bee hab betta namesie.”

As the twins playfully fought each other, Josef turned his eyes to the final member of the family, an Alicorn like his mother, Josef could immediately tell there was some hesitancy to the colt, not as boisterous as his brothers, not as confident as his sister, his coat was orange like his father but far duller, less colourful than any of his siblings, and his mane an unremarkable lilac, in any other family he ran the risk of being the poopie babbeh, and it seemed he was self-aware of this.

“You, my little friend, you can be Spud.”

“Am Spud a gud namesie?”

“It’s your name, that makes it good.”

Spud gave a shy smile to Josef before joining his siblings in a little hug-pile, Renton and Alison watched from the sides, both with smiles on their faces and tears in the eyes and the happiest day of their lives.

Josef fucking hated it.

“Ok, I just need to run and grab something, I’ll be back in a moment and then we can get some food in you.”

“Ok daddeh.” Renton blissfully smiled at his new daddy. “Fwuffies wait fow nummies.”

The door wasn’t even fully closed before Josef wiped the smile from his face, he hated the start of these experiments, the fake happy facade made him feel like a hypocrite, and there was little Josef hated more than hypocrites.

With a quick step in his pace so as not to waste any time, Josef hurried down to the basement to gather his tools for this latest experiment. As he reached the bottom he found Crimson pawing at a large brown brick-like object wrapped in plastic.

“Wha da fuk am dis?”

Josef smirked as he took an errant scalpel and used it to slice open the plastic, revealing a compacted brick of brown powder within.

“This, my little hellgremlin friend, is heroin. Derived straight from the Golden Triangle of South-East Asia, it is some of the smoothest shit you’ll find on the market and I paid good money to make sure it wasn’t cut with rat poison or anything like that. We’re gonna give it to our new friends upstairs.”

“Wike Wek-ee-um Fow A Dweam?”

“Exactly, though less Ass-To-Ass, hopefully.”

“Shame, Cwimson wike dat bit. Du daddeh knyp wha he am duin, hewohin wook wike it fuk up hoomins, am daddeh suwe it nu jus gib Fwuffies ee-mee-dee-ate foweba sweepies?”

“Is this fuckin amateur hour Crimson? Of course I’ve taken precautions, this stuff is smooth but it’s the equivalent of given a smack addict fucking cough syrup. It’ll do the job I need it to with little risk of death, so long as I dosage it out properly.”

Crimson watched as Josef cooked up a batch, boiling the brown powder on an old spoon with a lighter and a dollop of spit before using a syringe to suck up the liquid, he then repeated the process for a second syringe.

“Hab daddeh eba dun dis befowe?”

“I worked with some methadone addicts during my time in college, they showed me a few tricks to cooking up safely, haven’t had to use that knowledge in about five, six years now but I kept it in mind just in case. Never shot up myself though, heroin fucks your head up, I can’t afford to deal with that fog in my brain.”

“Can Cwimson twy sum?”

“Abso-fucking-lutely not.”

“Wai da fuk nu? Cwimsin am big Fwuffy, can twy aneefing.”

“I’m not having you add junkie scum to your list of personal issue, besides this is a downer drug, if anything I should be blowing cocaine in your face and watching you rip and tear… actually that’s not a bad idea, I should… Fuck, no, one experiment at a time Josef, don’t start another until you’ve finished one.”

Leaving Crimson to his dank home, Josef returned to the Safe-Room with the two heroin filled syringes, inside Renton and Alison were tending to their children, Diane and Spud were being fed by their mother while Simon and Begbie were cuddling into their father’s chest.

“Hewwo daddeh.” Renton waved at Josef. “Am it nummie time?”

“Not yet, I was wondering if you and Alison could come here for a moment. This won’t take long.”

Curious, Renton and Alison paced their children gently onto soft carpet where they could pass a small foam ball back and forth to each other and went over to Josef who was now kneeling in front of them.

“Wha daddeh wan?” Renton asked softly.

Josef said nothing as he placed the two syringes on the floor, both Renton and Alison looked frightened at the sharp objects but Alison looked to have some familiarity with them.

“Alison? Do you know what these are?”

“Dey am pointy-huwties, dey gib Awa-sun wots of pointy-huwties wen daddeh take Awa-sun’s see-pwace, say dat it hewp Awa-sun nu hab as many huwties. Wai say nu huwties if need tu gib huwties fiwst?”

“I’m sorry that happened to you Alison, but those people were right, these pointy hurties, or syringes, are made to help you feel better, either by taking hurtie away or making sure you don’t have any to begin with. That’s what I want to give you both, something to keep you safe and happy in your new home, I promise it’ll just be a little sore, then you might feel dizzy for a bit, but then you’ll be absolutely fine with nothing to worry about.

Alison looked hesitant, her history with needles still frightening her, but Renton was much more confident.

“Wenton take pointy-huwtie, nu am scawed.”

“Atta boy Renton, ok now keep still, I need to make sure I get this right.”

Josef placed one hand on Renton’s back, he could feel the stallion trembling under him, and used his finger and thumb to spread up the Fluff on his neck to expose a vein, it took him a moment to find one under the soft fatty tissue but being the skilled surgeon he was, it wasn’t long before he found a juice blue line running across Renton’s back.

Josef slowly pierced the skin with the syringe, Renton yelped at the painful pressure at the back of his neck, then Josef injected the stallion with his first taste of heroin…

And everything went numb.

It took Renton a moment to realise what was happening, time crawled to a halt as he felt his head spun a million rotation is half a second, he wanted to lay down, he wanted to throw up, god he felt like he wanted to throw up for more forevers than he could even fathom, then he felt warm, a soft, comfortable warmth rolled over every nerve ending in his body, soothing him, tickling him, exciting him. Every nerve, all together, at the same time, he felt… happy, happier than he’d ever been, so happy that he wondered if he’d ever been happy before this very moment.

Renton collapsed to the floor, the soft tendrils of the carpet felt like they were enveloping him in the warmest, bestest hug he had ever felt, and he moaned with pleasure at it’s gentle caress.

“OOOOHHHH! Dat feew SUUUUU gud.”

“Speciaw-fwiend, am yu ok?”

“Wenton hab neba been betta, Wenton feew ebewyfing, an nuffin, it am INCWEDIBEW!”

Alison looked over at the second syringe, still cautious about the sharp tip, but now curious to see what was making her mate feel so good.

“Awa… Awa-sun wiww twy pointy huwtie daddeh, if it make Fwuffy feew betta.”

Josef smiled at her. “I promise Alison, you’ve felt nothing like this.”

He repeated the same technique on Alison, finding a vein in her neck and injected her with the smack, Alison cried louder at the sharp push on the back of her neck and spent a little longer dealing with the rush in her brain. She stumbled about for a moment, unsure which direction was up anymore before promptly vomiting onto the carpet.

“Eww.” Simon exclaimed. “Mummah make sicky-wawas.”

“Wha… nu, nu babbeh, mummah jus… jus…ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.”

Alison’s voice trailed off as she felt that same embracing warmth cover her body, her entire nervous system was vibrating at the same time and sending ripples of pleasure across her body, she shivered with excitement and dropped to the floor, spreading her hoofs out to give the carpet the biggest hug she could manage, not even paying attention to the pool of vomit she had fallen into.

“Ooh, Awa-sun feew SU gud, su wawm an soft, wike… piwwow made of spawkies. Wha am dis wai Awa-sun neba feew dis gud befowe.”

Josef watched the pair for a few more minutes, making sure there was no signs of overdosing or any health issues, but once it became clear the two of them were fine and focussed on nothing else other than the comforting embrace of drugs, he felt it was time to leave.

As he left the room, Josef heard the soft whine of Diane trying in vain to rouse her mother.

“Mummah? Wakies pwease, babbehs hab hungwies, need miwkies.”

And for the first time that day, Josef had a genuine smile on his face.

Author’s Note – Don’t do drugs kids.

Chapter 2

34 Likes

“Fwuffy choosie nu tu choosie Wife!”

2 Likes

The whiplash from the fluffies’ innocent banter against the sheer vitriol of the writing is one of my favourite trademarks of your work

6 Likes

Ooh, this is going to be fun!

Feel free to have Josef have purchased the drugs from Ricky or Izzy Hue Mann.

Otherwise they’d be upset he’s not supporting local businessmen. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a very simple man. This is going to be satisfying if the heroin gets passed through mummah’s milk to the babies, and even more satisfying to watch (read?) them wither away. I’m excited to see the family’s demise!

3 Likes

Brilliant brilliant and a fitting swan song for the good doctor!

3 Likes

Damn Josef is one heck of a specimen a dangerous one that is.

Will see where this gonna go :thinking:

2 Likes

And just like that, we are SO fucking back! This may be an actually really good note to end Josefs journey on, something as ludicrous as drugged out Fluffies!

1 Like

ass to ass

1 Like

Good to see I’m not the only one who goes to Requiem For a Dream.

Because language is beautiful regardless of if it’s polite or fucking profane.

I was wondering why the good Dr was naming them all after characters from Trainspotting, then heroin appeared, and it all made sense. Hoping he gives Spud a shit ton of speed and the little bastard shits the bed!

What kind of madman wastes heroin, and I mean legit fentanyl-free non-tar powdered diacetylmorphine, on fluffies? Next thing you’ll be telling me is that this guy is gonna give some fluffies a bunch of Dilaudid orally.