Who Needs Reasons When You've Got Heroin Ch.2 [By BFM101]

It was coming up on six hours since Josef first injected Renton and Alison and neither had woken up yet. They were still alive, their heavy breathing and muscle tics told Josef that much, but consciously they were dead to the world, which was fine with Josef but it did raise problems with the four youngsters, all of whom weren’t use to going this long without food.

“Mummah, wai nu wakies? Nu wub babbehs nu mowe?” Diane tearfully shook her mother’s heavy body, having thought of doing nothing else for the last three hours.

Spud was behind his sister, curled up in a ball and suckling on his hoof, he hadn’t said a word since Josef left the room, with the exception of the occasional whine from his empty stomach.

Simon and Begbie however, were a little more proactive.

“Push upies wittew mowe bwudda, Sy-mun awmosh weach mummah’s miwkie pwace.”

With Begbie pushing their mother’s soft teat upwards, Simon was pushing his head in the gap between Alison and the floor in an attempt to reach her nipple. It was slow and it was awkward, but Simon could see Alison’s nipple in the shadows and was determined to reach it.

“Jus… wittew…mowe…”

Success, Simon was able to awkwardly latch onto his mother’s teat and started slowly suckling, then almost immediately he spat it back out again.

“UGH! Dem am WOWSTESH miwkies. Wike dwinkin smokie sticks.”

Simon backed away form his mother, still trying to spit out the rotten taste of heroin infused milk from his mouth. He was lucky too, had he swallowed any he might have gained an addiction, for now all he had was the taste of ash on his tongue.

With all their efforts for naught, Simon and Begbie joined their siblings and curled up into a Fluff-pile, for the first time in their – admittedly short – lives, the foals went to sleep hungry.

Josef sat in his basement, watching the feed from the security cameras he’d placed all around his home. It was the next morning and Renton and Alison were now awake, from what Josef had seen they had been awake since about 3am and now were both cranky and irritable, partly from both of them wanting their next fix, and partly from the foals being awkward.

At least to their drug-addled minds they were.

“Babbehs hab tummeh-huwties, wan miwkies.”

Alison grumbled. “Mummah HAB miwkies, come dwinkies.”

“Nu, dem am BAD miwkies, wan gud miwkies.”

“DUMMEH BABBEHS COME DWINK MUMMAH MIWKIES!”

Josef chuckled at the anger displayed on the screens, the family was already falling apart, and it hadn’t even been a full day since he brought them home. Beside him, the ever present Crimson was also chuckling away.

“Hehe, dummeh kunts nu dwink miwkies. Shame, da wittew fiwwy am coot.”

“You’ve misread the situation Crimson, the foals aren’t going to starve to death. For as long as I need to I’ll be feeding them myself.”

“Wai da fuk yu du dat?”

“Because why would I waste precious resources like them on a single day? No the kids live a little bit longer, you can’t have a dysfunctional family without the family.”

“Du daddeh wan Cwimson hewp tu fuk dem up?”

Josef paused for a second. “No, not yet. They’re not desperate enough to require your… specialities yet.”

Crimson chuckled again, his eyes began to drift downwards towards his own crotch, at which point Josef took the opportunity to leave before Crimson did another traumatising act with his genitals. Josef headed straight for the safe-room, putting on his best fake smile as he opened the door in preparation for dropping it when he saw the sights inside.

Renton, still looking dazed and drooling from the lingering effects of the heroin, was collapsed on top of Spud and Diane, holding the two foals in place to keep them from running away again. Beside him, Alison was pushing Simon and Begbie onto her teats, forcing them to drink her milk.

“Wai babbehs bein su dummeh, mummah hab miwkies fow babbehs, wai babbehs nu dwink?”

Simon, having already tasted the sour liquid, kept his mouth shut and kept turning his head away from his mother’s nipple. Begbie however wasn’t as lucky, his jaw was firmly placed open on Alison’s right teat and milk was being sprayed into his open mouth, as much as he tried to splutter it back out again, a decent amount of tainted milk was being forced into his stomach.

When Alison finally let him go to rush over to Josef, Begbie violently threw up onto the carpet, too late to stop the addictive substances in Alison’s system from infecting him.

Renton and Alison both rushed forwards. “Gud bwite-time daddeh, du daddeh hab aneemowe feew-gud med-ah-sin?”

Josef pretended to scowl at them both. “Renton? Alison? Why were you two hurting your babies?”

Alison gasped in shock. “Awa-sun nu huwt babbehs, babbehs jus be dummehs, nu dwink mummah’s miwkies.”

“Dey am BAD miwkies mummah.” Simon cried out, exhausted from having to explain such a simple concept to his mother. “Nu taste gud, taste wike huwties.”

Alison scoffed. “See daddeh, babbehs neba hab pwobwem wiv mummah’s miwkies befowe, dey jus dummehs. Du daddeh hab aneemowe feew-gud med-ah-shun?”

Josef ignored the mare’s question and examined the four foals, Spud and Diane were a little winded from their father laying on top of them but otherwise were fine, Simon looked absolutely done the fuck in but likewise in good shape. Begbie though… Josef couldn’t be sure how much tainted milk he’d been forced to swallow but the wee colt was already curled into a ball and shivering despite a comfortable temperature in the room.

“Hmm, I have heard of the medicine making milk taste funny, but I didn’t expect it to take hold this quickly. It should pass in a day or two, I’ll keep the little omnes fed until then.”

The four foals all immediately perked up. “Fank yu daddeh, babbehs am SU hungwy.”

Renton rushed forward, knocking Spud out of the way as he raced towards Josef, the five minutes he’d gone without smack in his system was making him twitch and dance on the spot like he was about to piss himself. “Du daddeh hav feew-gud med-ah-sun fow Fwuffies tuu?”

Josef’s fake smile did nothing to hide his contempt for the jittery little cunt, but Renton was too focussed on his next hit to notice.

“Sure Renton, I have more feel good medicine. I’ll give you and Alison some more AFTER I’ve fed the kids, then once we’re all settled I’ll cook us up a sketti dinner.”

Diane shook her hooves in excitement. “Sketti miwkies am bestesh miwkies, nu mowe bad miwkies fow babbehs.”

Josef rolled his eyes but stayed silent as he left the room to warm up some excess milk he’d gathered from… previous experiments.

As soon as Josef left the room, Renton rushed over to Alison, knocking over Simon as he did. “Speciaw-fwiend, Fwuffies gun git sketti AN feew-gud med-ah-sun. Dis am bestesh bwite-time eba.”

“Yeh, Awa-sun wan feew-gud med-ah-shun nyo, nu hab gud sweepies, feew cowd an tiwed. Knyod at feew-gud med-ah-sun make fings betta.”

Across from the two jittery adults, the four foals tried to keep their spirits up.

“Nu wowwies bwuddas.” Diane smiled at her three siblings. “Babbehs guin hab sketti miwkies, wememba how gud sketti miwkies am?”

Simon smiled at the memory. “Sy-mun nu hab sketti miwkies in wongesh time EBA. Knyo dat sketti miwkies makes ebewyfing betta.”

“Be…beg-bee wa… wan sket…ti miwkies, tu… tuu.”

The other three siblings looked over at their brother, Begbie hadn’t stood up since Alison forced him to drink her milk, and despite the hug-pile Spud and Simon had formed around him he hadn’t stopped shivering.

“It ok bwudda.” Diane softly stroked her brother’s face. “Wiww make suwe yu git miwkies tuu.”

Begbie smiled and the four siblings all gathered in a hug-pile just as Josef returned with four small bottles of freshly warmed milk.

“Alright everyone, I got some milk bottles for the little ones, hot and fresh out the kitchen.”

Josef lay the four bottles on the carpet, letting the foals waddle their way over to drink themselves, giving them the benefit of a fun exercise and allowing Josef to avoid touching the little shits. One by one the four siblings each latched onto a rubber nipple and suckled, their tiny stomachs thankful for their first proper meal in about 12 hours.

All except Begbie, who took a slow, uncertain suckle with a curious, uncomfortable look on his face.

“Daddeh? Wai du miwkies nu taste wight?”

Josef immediately knew why Begbie’s milk tasted funny. The addictive personality of a Fluffy had made the wee bastard instantly hooked on his mother’s heroin laced milk, regular milk would no longer hit the same way. Of course Begbie would be fine if he just avoided drinking from Alison for a couple of days until it was entirely out of his system.

But the way he kept glancing at his mother’s teats and sniffing something on the air told Josef that he’d be back suckling away at her before bedtime.

“You probably still have some leftover taste from your mother feeding you, I wouldn’t worry about it.”

Begbie remained unsure as he kept taking sips from the bottle, something inside he wanted to drink from his mother even though he knew it would taste awful, there was a part of him that knew it would also taste… right.

“Can Fwuffies hab feew-gud med-ah-sun nyp daddeh?” Alison burst out so violently that Josef nearly missed the question, like she had been holding it in for so long that she would’ve popped had she kept it in any longer.

“Actually Alison, that’s what I wanted to talk to you and Renton about. See I made a mistake, I don’t have enough money for sketti AND feel good medicine. You can only have one or the other, so which would you prefer?”

Hearing there could be no sketti, Diane looked up at her parents, and to her horror they were actually struggling to decide.

“Skettis am bestesh fing eba.” Renton pondered aloud.

“Bu am feew-gud med-ah-sun eben betta dan bestesh fing?” Alison queried.

“Wenton fink dat sketti am bestesh nummies, bu feew-gud med-ah-sun am bestesh fing, make Fwuffies feew gud an am med-ah-sun, make ebewyfing betta.”

Alison nodded in agreement. “Fwuffies choose feew-gud med-ah-sun daddeh.”

“NU!”

Diane sprinted forward, tears welling in her eyes at her parents selfishness. “Nu choose dummeh med-ah-sun dat make bad miwkies, choose skettis, skettis am bestesh fing, make bestesh miwkies.”

“Nu be sewfish babbehs.” Renton chastised his daughter. “Mummah an daddeh need fink wha am bes fow famiwy, an feew-gud med-ah-sun am bestesh fow ebewywun.”

“Bu…”

“Yu undastan wen yu big Fwuffy. Nyo wet mummah an daddeh hab med-ah-sun in peece.”

Diane could only watch, shocked and horrified, as Josef cooked up two more hits and injected her parents with their medicine again, both Renton and Alison moaned and giggled as the warm pleasure enveloped them and they collapsed into their own private Fluff-pile, away from their children.

For the young filly, seeing her parents put their own needs before their babbehs was something she never though possible, neither of them had ever done this before when they were in the shelter, now this medicine seemed to be all they thought about.

If medicine was supposed to make you feel better, then why did Diane have the worst ever heart hurties?

The last thing Josef saw before he left the room was Spud and Simon consoling Diane as she burst into tears, and Begbie crawling towards Alison’s comatose form and reluctantly taking a drink from her freshly laced teats, fighting the urge to throw up with every gulp but unable to stop himself from taking another.

This was turning out much better than he expected.

38 Likes

Reqwiuem fuh a dweam huuhuu

5 Likes

Aaaand here we goooOOOOOoooo!!!

4 Likes

This is some well written, dark material. Good stuff!!!

3 Likes

Damn that lil foal gonna be dead soon drinking that drug laced milk :fearful:

3 Likes

Ohhh no not the drugs!!

1 Like

We need Begbie to OD so it could cause more despair amongst the Foals…

3 Likes

Oh this’ll be fun, poor Begbie is probably going to end up on his parent’s side when the family divide inevitably worsens.

4 Likes

Josef better be careful or he’ll have a bunch of human addicts dressed in fluffy costumes after mistakenly believing he’ll give heroin to any fluffies who show up at his door.

2 Likes