8 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

sHgRnr0

8 Likes

The beautiful miracle of childbirth.

4 Likes

Awesome art and comic.

Man she isn’t gonna waste anything in the name of skettis, even leftover sauce which is good but she is doing it in a rude way.

I bet her scream is so damn irritating you would smack her.

First tym mummah and giving birth in that position and those are good color foals save for an earthie

7 Likes

Wanna be mad but cant be not her fault

9 Likes

He forgot to put a plug in her ass before he go to the store

2 Likes

I mean, if you watch childbirth videos on youtube for first time difficult deliveries its not much different. After shitting yourself for the umpteenth time its all sore enough that its legitimately questionable if you just delivered or shit again. Baby will inevitably be covered in shit if its a hospital that could only afford one nurse and a doctor only stopping by to check in.

4 Likes

And the Babbehs soon learned how deep in the shit they truly were

4 Likes

Fluffy so dumb

1 Like

Soggy

1 Like

Disgustingly cute

1 Like

She look a little bit a bratty fluffy. But otherwise she try her best to be a good fluffy for her owner.

This is just Fucking amazing to the point I can’t describe in words of the enjoyment to watch this fluffy mare get confused and cry and shit at the same to only give birth not long after. It’s just awsome and just hella funny to see.

2 Likes

Also I have 2 questions about her.

I thought when fluffies are heavily pregnant they are so swollen they can’t move.
How is it possible she can play with the blocks and also has a possibility to walk?

Also she don’t look that high pregnant, what was the reason to make this a little different as other artists their fluffy births?

1 Like

It’s funny when pregnant mares are too swollen to do anything, but with the size of the foals It’s not realistic (not that realism matter when it comes to fluffies)

As for why she doesn’t look that pregnant, I just didn’t get across how pregnant she was. Chap 4 is supposed to be several days after chap 3 so she’s meant to be plumper, but I didn’t do a good job portraying that. I just gotta practice drawing pregnant mares more

4 Likes