Who's Poopie Now chapter 5 (by broken-seams)

Part 1-4
Part 6

121 Likes

It’s quite dumb of him to “let it slide”. Bad behaviour is better corrected immediately, not afterwards. Let’s see what happens next…

29 Likes

Should have hit her in the face with a belt

15 Likes

Yeah she is a bad mother and a bratty fluffy. This gonna be fun for the owner for giving her punishments. Also use the foals for her punishment. Take as punishment her “bestest babbeh” away from her or all her foals except for the brown foal, force her to give him attention, love and milk. If she refused and let him die, pillow her or make sure she never see her other foals again.

10 Likes

Yeah I agree with that.

3 Likes

Nuuuuu! Rolo!

7 Likes

Goddamn it Blossom, you dense piece of pink shit

7 Likes

Letting it slide is a bad call. Very harsh punishment right at the start will give the best chance to deal with any poppy baby abuse type issues.

For that hit she just did, I’d say take away her babies for a few days. It will be a lot of work having to hand feed them (especially if you’re trying to milk the mother) but it would be effective. Also, before returning them to her, dye her brown. That should really get her gears turning about hating the brown foal.

9 Likes

She won’t change. Looks like she went bitch mare. Milkbagging her is the best option now…

8 Likes

I’d limit the harsh punishment to avoid her thinking getting hurt is Rolo’s fault. I’d certainly separate her from them, and calmly but sternly explain two things. If Rolo is a bad babbeh, she made him. So either she is a good mummah and only makes good foals, which makes Rolo a good babbeh or she is a bad mummah and made a bad babbeh, in which case she will be punished. Secondly, if she doesn’t fall for this trick, let her know by showing her the sorry stick and some (maybe fake, like kitchen utensils) “torture equipment” that if any harm comes to Rolo through inactivity on her part or direct violence, she will suffer and go forever sleepies, alongside her other babbehs (this would be a lie, they aren’t guilty per se).

6 Likes

I was thinking tje exact opposite way.ake her associate anything bad happening to him with pain. If she abused him because she got punished, she gets punished some more. Eventually, she’ll put it together.

2 Likes

It’s technically right, but she might associate her getting hurt with Rolo being alive. As long as Rolo is around and keeps trying to steal milk from her prettier babbehs, she has to step in and put him in his place. Dummy daddeh doesn’t understand because he is not a mummah. Showing/telling her really pissed-like you WILL hurt her if she so much as touches Rolo or lets her other babbehs bully him might be a better call, if she understands her life depends on Rolo’s wellbeing, she is far less likely to try and act up. If despite this she still tries to indoctrinate the foals, I recommend separating them until they are weaned/colts and fillies and she can’t just squash them, or milkbagging her and telling the babbehs she went away because she was a bad mummah, which wouldn’t be exactly a lie.

5 Likes

Yeah, even if the fluffy understood that her actions were causing punishment, not the baby, I could see her coming to the conclusion that she needs to kill him to end the issue. So some way of emphasizing that the brown baby dying would be very bad for her would be helpful.

And taking the babies away permanently because she can’t be trusted with them (as opposed to taking them away temporarily as punishment) would be a nuclear option. Basically at that point, there is no point in discipline if she isn’t going to be better.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s where even I draw the line. If a fluffy were to be truly a lost cause, I’d go for the less inhumane option. Simply separating her and getting rid of her once they are weaned would work for me.

3 Likes

Yeah. That’s the right call. Even for a hugboxer. She’s a bad fluffy.

4 Likes

Totally

1 Like

No point in wasting time and risking innocent foals’ lives for an irredeemable bitch mare. If I were to let Rolo die just to be a hugboxer to his mummah, I wouldn’t be much of a hugboxer at all, now would I?

Now that I reread this, I realize it reminds me of the Meet the Demoman part where he goes “if I were a bad demoman, I wouldn’t be sitting here discussing it with you, now would I?”

4 Likes

Bad move to not smack her for that. The foals deserve to be hand raised, far away from that bitch of a mother. They’re still foals, and they don’t know any better or are even really aware of what their mother is doing, so keep them out of it.

2 Likes

I wonder what will be next =)

2 Likes

Funny.