Who's Poopie Now? 9 (broken-seams)

Part 8

115 Likes

The brown baby might as well just suffocate the pink one in shit at this point.

12 Likes

The pink one should suffocate in shit.

9 Likes

That little red babbeh sure is an opportunist. Love that little light bulb.

16 Likes

Wow, worst mother of the year award anyone? If I had a mother fluffy like that, she’d be locked in the big, bad sorry box for a long time until she learned to love all of her babies properly.

5 Likes

Well that pink shit literally now a shit doesn’t even wanna change even her bro trys to help.

And the mare is the worst throw her own kid like a broken toy, her owner should have seen what she did there.

3 Likes

Sadly in some cases it won’t stick to their head unless given a worst punishment they can have to remember forever.

Yes, please.

1 Like

That’s why you leave them in there! You only give them food or water as needed, the rest of the time, you don’t let them interact with the foals, except the ones they rejected.

2 Likes

She’d probably be in there for the rest of her life. Lol

2 Likes

Probably! At that point, pillowing might be necessary, and taking away her sketti privileges.

2 Likes

Oooooo, dis getting real good.

2 Likes

Also, i love that your foals suck on their hooves often. Sells the dumb sad baby looking for empathy, for me.

3 Likes

I’m so excited to see this! Very well done. I wonder what will happen next.

3 Likes

Oh shit its back!

1 Like

I think it’s too little too late for the mare, nothing will stick she will blame everything but her but herself for her own mistakes, the owner was devilish in his punishment, he put the blame on the bestest brat XD .

1 Like

He is making the best of a bad situation. Intelligence is worth rewarding, unlike fluff colour.

1 Like

To reiterate what I’ve said before;

Fuck em both

4 Likes

Missing you pal, that second to last panel with the dancie babbeh is astonishingly hateful

4 Likes

Ah yes… Victim no. 2 Appears.

1 Like