Why I love FC

And an easily accessible block button! i like some of these people lawl

2 Likes

You and me both!

I understand that feeling for sure. Sometimes I wish I could be a troll and act like a total asshole and insult people. However, as I got older, I realized that the anger wasnā€™t making me a better person, it was making me worse. I know it sounds corny, but as I learn to be nice to people, I actually ended up feeling better. Donā€™t get me wrong, I still like drawing, psycho, murder, shit, But I also like patting my friend on the back while they draw fluffy art thatā€™s beautiful and cute. I think thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to say here.

1 Like

I will admit that this is very true. Iā€™ve come close to trolling people and acting like a huge jerk. But I came to realize that instead of doing that maybe I could complement their work instead. Worst case scenario they are forced to realize that Iā€™m trying to do the right thing instead of starting some pointless argument on the Internet.

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad that this helps. I totally understand why it helps too. This site is a very good stress reliever.

1 Like
1 Like

Exactly! :sunglasses::+1::two_hearts:

Iā€™m not gonna say I love being a Fluffy fan, but itā€™s nice to have a place where you can vent. Itā€™s an interesting place where people share their ideas and after all these years I keep coming back.

3 Likes

My problem is that I tend to speak on common sense issues that certain personality types would rather ā€œdebateā€ and I make fun of them for being special.

2 Likes

Hehe, i ainā€™t crazy enough for more intense therapy like that, i assumeā€¦healing is already far into progress, luckely.

1 Like

Fluffies are nice and so are you people. Even the ones that like to get a rise out of others or say things in harsh ways are just looking out for the site and the community! So I think everyone on here deserves kindness and to have their opinions heard. I might lurk quite a lot, but I still like to hang around and read othersā€™ comments, itā€™s a nice pastime.

3 Likes

Youā€™re right, weā€™re better off thinking about how to mess with imaginary toy horse pigs than each other. The world at large could take a lesson.

1 Like

Boy you must not have been around when fluffybooru was around. It was a very toxic place hence why it died.

1 Like

Too bad the Discord went downhill ever since the mod changes happened.

1 Like

I can hardly wait for this community to finally get a con, I can only imagine how much What the Fuckery will be on display. The are booths where abuse and horrificly Unsettling art will clash with Hugbox art. A stall where some sick fuck is selling enfie fluffy oona cups, cos players sorry sticking each other. And of course the people who brought their kids because they saw the bright colors an ponies. Oh it will be glorious and spectacular.

2 Likes

We can sell tee-shirts that say ā€œI went to Fluffcon and all I got was this shit and beaten with a sorry stick.ā€

1 Like

oh hell no. unless we are meeting on a private island in absolute secrecy i am not going to any fluffy con. imagine what the locals would think

2 Likes

Just imagine standing in line to get in and then hearing, ā€œI gib wong wine worstest sorry poopies!ā€ And something warm and sticky strikes your legs

1 Like

Imagine the smell.

2 Likes

Ill need a full MOPP (Mission Oriented Protective Posture) Suit, a full Hazmat suit in a sense, and filters to block smell as well as Bacteriaā€¦ Go in looking like HUNK from the Resident Evil franchise! Isnt the companies symbol that makes fluffy a red and white umbrella pattern??

1 Like