Why I love FC

MOPP-4 and a mop bucket (with mop).

1 Like

And if were dealing with bronies… Firehose!!

1 Like

There was a time when this wasn’t the case.

The hugboxer-abuser war of reddit Dec 2020. A moment of silence for the fallen…

1 Like

I bet youre the one that gave bloody boots the idea to do the fc-con series hes doing right now. You are the the harbinger.

1 Like

I believe so, yes. Lol :joy:

1 Like

FC to F-C transition in the summer was pretty ugly.

1 Like

Glad I missed out on it. Sucks because we probably lost a lot of great artists on both sides.

1 Like

There was one comic i was interested in where some girl tries to curse a neighbor’s fluffy with black magic and accidently transforms herself into one. Never got to see how it ended. She left the community and the story remains unresolved.

2 Likes

saaaaaame!! ahhhh some people let out stress in weird ways, weather thats hugging pretty fictional animals, or beating the shit out of them. or looking into semi realistic animalistic behaver of these little balls of fluff! its all valid!

1 Like

Yes! Amen! Lol :joy:

Yes, most people here are very pleasant, especially considering the nature of some of the content on this site.
One might even call this community… wholesome.

I am not an artist, but I have been inspired to doodle a bit. Maybe when I get time in the near future, I might actually contribute.

1 Like

Thus we need to harness the power of… NECROMANCY!!! Bring the whole family togeather…