Why is my fluffy crying? Theme Week (By: NekuChan)

“It’s just cheap kibble…”

This is an enfie-mare I did for a sample and got kinda attached to her, still not sure if give her a hugbox ending or a fucked up one.
Also quick update, due to some paperwork my family and I have to do I had to quit my job so I might be quite more active for a while :3

Theme Week

120 Likes

dear god.
Not to be rude but that fluffy looks like one of those people who have the thing where they purposely starve themselves.
I can’t remember the term.

:+1:

16 Likes

Anorexia, it’s an awful illness. However I doubt this fluffy decided to starve herself…

22 Likes

Well you did say what happened to the fluffy just saying that she looks like the end result of anorexia.

Which is genuinely unsettling.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t you want your enfie mare to be reasonably healthy?

4 Likes

between fluffies I doubt. Herds tend to treat poopies like the lowest scum on Earth, forcing them to eat shit, clean their butts and be “enfie fluffies” (male and females) when someone on higher status is horny. So at least in my headcanon they are treated this way until they die and replaced by the next one in line, this mare was all that but managed to finally run away and be found by someone.

11 Likes

Since you got attached to her I’d suggest a hugbox ending.
And the little lady seens to have suffered her share for a lifetime already

12 Likes

the female miniature talking horse requires a good small drinking container commonly referred to as a cup filled with the liquid commonly referred to as tea

4 Likes

she better get a happy ending, as for the herd…:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I’m here between the “I want her lo live a happy life for all she has suffered already” and “I wonder how far can I take this?” situations, specially because I’ve already made the first one with other fluffy.

7 Likes

Oh! Hello my sleep paralysis demon, didn’t know you were here! :neutral_face:

That’s cool, @NekuChan, not like I wanted to sleep tonight anyways.
For reals, tho, awesome job.

5 Likes

Ya got me. I have never wanted to hold, tend, and talk kindly to a fluffy pony more in my life.

4 Likes

Sad tiddies

3 Likes

It’s just a phase. You’ll grow out of it, sweetie. :wink: I used to be like that, but now I want all my fluffs to suffer to the extent that I’m willing to put effort into my comics. I kinda regret giving Hickory a happy ending now that it’s all said and done :joy:

6 Likes

lol I’ll take it in much consideration, thanks! I’m up to all kind of scenarios, but considering I already made a tragic, abused/almost dead fluffy turn into a hugbox ending with Puffy (and maybe Rex counts too) I want to explore the other side so I might take that path with her! Thanks! :slight_smile:
Also, sorry for messing up your eyes, but I believe scare the sadbox queen is such an archievement you don’t get everyday xD

6 Likes

Neat!

2 Likes

So, es hora de los putazos?

3 Likes

why not both?

2 Likes

Eh, I know I’m a softy, but I’d wanna see a hugbox ending, because she’s suffered a lot of undeserved harm, and this level of starvation is just very raw and real.
The herd though, that’s a whole load of potential karma abuse.

6 Likes

You could do a twist abuse ending where she’s treated well by her new owner and when she’s at her happiest have said owner betray her and crush that newfound hope she has.

Also I hope that situation with the paper work turns out okay for you and your family.

5 Likes