Why Is This Fluffy Getting Punished? :: CuddilyBloodily

That speck of its tip is hilarious XD

3 Likes

Punished? pfft! he’s just bait, barracuda love the little shits. just dunk him half way in and watch him flail and panic, bright colors make him easy to spot , they’re like living fishing lures.

1 Like

being punished for looking terrifying

1 Like

I say he’s a cannibal, ate some foals so now he’s getting to see what being eaten alive feels like.

Why sharks and not, say a dog? Sharks are big enough to swallow a Fluffy, much like how an adult Fluffy is big enough to swallow a foal. It’s all about getting the right sense of justice,

Plus the water will scare him even more than the sharks so bonus points for that

4 Likes

Got chomp on and swallowed into its belly, that fluffy will slowly disgested and will know true terror how foal feels: dying slowly.

2 Likes

he’s not. the owner is teaching him how to swim in his own way, and those fish are not predator

2 Likes

He tried to pronounce Cthulhu?

1 Like

He invested his owner’s money in NFTs.

1 Like

Because it committed the sin of existence!

2 Likes

For being a fluffy

2 Likes

Because fuck you that’s why.

Because he Enf the owner’s Mom.

1 Like

fluffy
suspended over water
visible sharks
terrified out of its mind

Is it punishment? Or is it entertainment?

2 Likes

2 Likes

you are ALL correct…

“he invested his owners money in NFTs” LMFAO

1 Like

Are we sure this isn’t just a fluffy megamouth shark getting caught?

1 Like

Is shitratting legal when fishing sharks?

1 Like

The link went to a page that doesn’t explain what that term means, and I’m not sure how your question is relevant to mine anyway.

Punished for smol pp.

Got caught sneaking into a supervillain’s secret evil lair? Supervillains do love dangling people over shark tanks…