Why won't Freshmint stop crying? (Super Weaner)

He have a fb page.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with whatever you want to do with my stories or fluffies. I like the freedom that the internet brings, so feel free to use whatever I have posted.

Normally they do hugbox or justicebox to redeem the damage I do to my fluffies, but thatā€™s fine, I also like happy endings.

And yes, my mother tongue is Spanish

Oh, and thatā€™s my fake facebook account, so donā€™t worry about censoring it c:

6 Likes

@SuperWeaner I love how you drew freshmint ā€¦ now he wonā€™t throw tantrums anymore :heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you appreciate the occasional happy ending! I just feel bad for some of the misfortune that they land on so i like to help them out a little hehehe

3 Likes

Freeeeeeeeshmiint nooooooooo

sssshhh~ you calling me outā€¦

2 Likes

Good ending is overrated. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

bad ending overrated :wink:
download (1)

4 Likes

Fair point, Brother

Someone messes with my pet like that I mess with their face.

He is more of a annoying child/toddler than pet though.

Stener is about to go British on the bitch

Comedy gold.

1 Like

I agree but if you take this case to court and she has a good lawyer she possibly can get free. Or only has to pay a sum of money what the fluffy worth or something. If the judge doesnā€™t like fluffies in general she can get money from that guy.

2 Likes

Lmao.

Also, @SuperWeaner, LMAO this was a good one.

1 Like

Re. Lawyer: found one!

3 Likes

walrus-males-tusks-females

Ending is rated.

1 Like

Still, you could reasonably due someone for breaking said property. They would be a minor offense, but they wouldnt be nom existant.

theres a dog shooting joke in there somewhere, maybe ill have it for you in a year and a half from now

1 Like

i felt unsatisfied when it died, great comic though