Why won't Freshmint stop crying? (Super Weaner)

fair

Why is that acorn unhappy

Only shame is that she didn’t sodomize it first so it know it was a bitch before it died. Strap on work wonders.

Firstly, I agree that she’s in the wrong for property damage, Freshmint wasn’t hers.

Secondly, I missed it the first time round but she got the toy to rip open his nutsack. That’s just wrong on principle.

3 Likes

If that was my pet fluffy or not my hands are rated E

4 Likes

Me encanta, es un buen trabajo…
Simplemente increĂ­ble.

1 Like

Great already had time that you did not bring the nice lady crushes fluffies

1 Like

Hahahaha, well if you don’t learn your fluffies to behave them, this can happen. Imagine that we humans did this with children who behave badly in supermarkets or on another place. Ok it’s murder but if the parents didn’t learn their children, well than can that happen that.

1 Like

Destruction of property is still destruction of property

2 Likes

Property damage at the very least, severe animal cruelty at the most, depending on legal status where and when this happened. Either way, definitely grounds for a lawsuit.

1 Like

I cannot read that, but I do recognize my name. Can anyone help translate?

1 Like

2 Likes

Rough translation by someone whose first language is not spanish lol:

Roomie: “Its a pleasant surprise someone made an abuse sequel to my story, usually it’s the hugboxers that try to redeem my fluffies xD”

Anon A: “Similarly, booperino and fluffersnuffer also done some things”

Anon B: “Are you bad_roomie?”

Anon C: “Your fluffy is already considered a “grasshopper”, goes from house to house the basterd XD”

3 Likes

Anon A is Larur.

1 Like

Well it depends if his fluffy had insurance for accidents or not. He can only drag her to court and even then he can lose the case for various reasons.

I didn’t know that @Bad_Roomie speaks Spanish

1 Like

Insurance? Accidents? This was intentional, malicious destruction of someone else’s property, which is illegal no matter how you slice it. Insurance, for accidents or anything else, doesn’t factor into it.

3 Likes

Ah, ok, thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, I bet she didn’t even pay for the toy

2 Likes

when did eliza pancakes become a meme on this website

1 Like