Work day Blues -GooGooDa

*You arrive at the office, it’s only you working there today. You start making coffee and listen to the sound of the rain. As you turn on the AC, you hear incoherent babbles and banging on the front glass door. So you head there to check it out.

The Fluffy has cracked hooves from the banging already, smearing the glass door with blood and what you hope is mud. She is crying frantically and shivering from the cold outside. Her fluff seems quite wet and matted, due to the glass tint on the other side she hasn’t seen you yet. So, what do you do next??

I didn’t want to do a Poll because the options would be too closed, so go off in the comments with suggestions lol.

55 Likes

take her in and judge her. if she’s a good mama, keep her well. if shes a bad mama, psychological horror films for the fluffy

16 Likes

Take her inside and feed her a nice parsley salad.

Which will induce miscarriage in her which may be a bit messy with the fully formed or half formed or fluffless chirpies.
Then if you’re really bored at the office, make the chirpies into burrito wraps. You can add hot sauce, ketchup or chocolate or peanut butter to it and based on headcanon chocolate is either toxic to fluffies like dogs but worse OR Peanut butter will induce anaphylactic shock. Swollen eyelids, lips and tongue, hives, struggling to breathe etc. But make sure she eats them all before effects kick in…dont want her to waste food right?

Btw this is ONLY IF she is a BMS Mare or simply bad mummah

9 Likes

Or feed her parsley if shes a bad mummah e.g. ran away from home when told not to have foals when she wanted them.

2 Likes

Option 1 - Close the curtains

Option 2 - Ask her if she’s an outside Fluffy or if she has an owner. No matter what she says, close the curtains anyway.

11 Likes

Give her a ticket and make her wait for the number to get attention…

8 Likes

I second this

3 Likes

unm… it depends on how hard you are at the job and how much “deux ex” you want, security cameras are a problem, but if that is disabled, the possibilities are endless, since they manage to find a place in the boilers and They spread throughout the office (with the consequent problems) or leave them locked in the HR room, because you don’t like them so much.

(google traductor)

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

This

2 Likes

HUGBOX

1 Like

Take her in and judge her. If she’s a bad mummah, keep her well. If she’s a good mummah, psychological horror film

5 Likes

Open the door and kick the shit out of her. But not hard enough to kill her.

2 Likes

Check if it has a owner.
If it turns out to be a runaway pet arrange a reunion and let the owner decide it’s fate as it is their right.
If it’s a feral or abandoned pet judge it’s qualification for motherhood.
If it pass the test¹ keep it around or ship it to a reputable shelter.
1(no discrimination based on colour or type, not having bestest and worsted babies, not freaking out about none standard foals.
If it fails?
Wheel of abuse turn! Turn! Turn! Tell us the torment this shitrat deserves!

3 Likes

get the hosepipe and spray her down

3 Likes

Smack the glass really hard so she gets scared and falls on her back and can’t get up

5 Likes

I just dirty the glass and obviously my boss will tell me to clean it. Do you know how difficult it is to clean blood? Brother, if I don’t kick her and send her flying with the power of her abortion, the most merciful thing is that I break her skull with a broomstick.

2 Likes

<3

2 Likes

That’s when you open the side door to your rainwater collection tank with the firehose attachment and blow her ass out of the yard like a race riot

2 Likes

Kick it like a football

2 Likes