Worstest Sickies Ch. 7 (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-0945, and you have a secret that REALLY would come in handy right about now. Your housie-friend just went night night, and there are no other fluffies around to make your housie-friend. There are people taking your old housie-friend’s body away, though. You in fact, can make hoomins your housie-friends! You just lied at the big place you were at before so you wouldn’t get the burnie-box.

“Jus nee’ stay hewe fo’ wittle bit… Nu wanna gu fowevew night nights because nu find housie-fwend quick enough.” You say to yourself, moving onto someone’s face and then into their mouth.

“Mommy, did you hear a fluffy? I heard one.” You hear your new housie-friend ask confusedly.

“I did too, but it sounded high-pitched. Too high-pitched. I think mommy’s heard that voice before.” You hear another voice say. It sounded familiar. Slightly too familiar. Where could you have heard that voice before?

“Mommy has to go to work now, Kirsten. You know, with the people trying to make the fluffies go away?” The voice continues, walking off with you in them.

“Bye bye, mommy!” You hear the smaller voice shout.

Miller Bio-Toy Labs, 7:30 AM

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, a person who helped make Fluffies™. You just helped the thing that’ll hopefully kill some of them off a few days ago.

“I keep on hearing this fluffy-like voice talking about “huggies”, and it’s coming from my stomach.” You admit to your co-workers, laughing slightly.

“Well, what does it sound like?” Someone asks, leaning forward to hear.

“Like, it sounds very high-pitched, very focused on “huggies” and “new housie-friend”- Wait. That couldn’t be-” You stop mid-sentence, looking down at the floor.

“Here, we can test for it. Even though, it said it couldn’t make humans its “housie-friends”.” They contines, handing you a small swab and a tube to put it in.

You take the swab, swab your mouth and nose, put it in the tube, and wait a few hours.

“Oh god. It lied. It could infect humans, it just chose to leave that part out. What do I do now?” You mumble, starting at the tube and your positive result.

“Can’t you just spray it down, kill it and let this be over?” Someone asked, backing away from you to not get sick themselves.

“I want to see how this plays out. Its “friends” that it replicated are still out there, but we have the only FV-0945… thing that knows why exactly we don’t lie to people.” You exact, taking the tube and sitting it down on a table.

You are FV-0945, and your new human housie-friend is mad. At you? Probably. What is she doing?

“Housie-fwend? Wook, pwease wet Eff-vee-oh-nine-fouw-five gu. Nu wan huwties, jus wan’ed somewhewe to wive so nu gu fowevew night nights. Thewe wewe nu fwuffy housie-fwends awound, su hab make du.” You explain, trying to move in the very thick liquid she put you in.

“There aren’t any immobilization boards small enough to fit a virus, so your “housie-friend” had to make do, too. Now, hold still while I “sorry-spray” you.” Your housie-friend said, spraying something into your tube-housie.

“HUWTIES! Wai gib huwties? Nu wan ‘diss-en-fek-tint’. Wai Ebb-bee-oh-nibe-foub-fibe feew fubby? Feew worbstest dibziness. Fee-” You say, “passing out”.

“I always wanted to see what would happen if we put temperature-changing liquid in your tube. It’s the perfect time to find out, right?” You wake up to your housie-friend saying, then you feel really cold. Wait, now you’re hot?

“Tuu hot! Giving FV-0945 owwies! Wai speek wike pewson?” You say, still attempting to move.

“Now, what happened to your one friend that “went missing” when you lived in here? You’ll find out sooner or later, I promise.” Your housie-friend laughs.

5 Likes