Worstest Sickies Ch. 9 (end) (by fluffysomething)

AN: I will be doing a sequel of this series! Enjoy!

You are FV-0945, and you have the worstest hurties and the worstest saddies!

“Bay-bee! Gib back bay-bee! Wan gib pawentaw wub!” You cry out, looking at your housie-friend hold the tube-housie containing your baby.

“Shut up! You’re not seeing your “baby” again!” Your housie-friend yells, shaking your tube-housie vigorously.

“Feew funnie… Pwease… Gib bay-bee… Wan… wan gu night nights… Wan gu night night an’ neva wakies.” You say, throughly shaken.

“Wan fowevew night nights… Wan fowevew night nights…” You say mechanically, still staring at your baby.

“Oh god. Hey, FV-0945’s in the loop! Start the incinerator!” Your housie-friend shouts, walking away from you and taking your baby.

You are… You don’t know your name yet! You’ve been called a lot of things in your 3-hour-long, like: “the solution of the fluffy… something you can’t pronounce”, “#45”, “little baby virus fucker”, and now “bay-bee”. You can’t tell if any of them were your parent, though.

“I’m now your mommy! Your parental virus… uhm… Went to… Went to go get a housie-friend! Yeah, that. Your new name is FV-0446. Such a pretty name, right?” Someone says, gently putting your tube-housie into their pocket.

“We’re gonna have so much fun together.” They laugh, walking off with you with them.

8 Likes

That was a ride, but very unique! Not to mention utterly terrifying at the thought of a fluffy inside my head.

2 Likes

So is all of the virus out of the researcher bitch, or why does it still call her housie-friend?

It’s out of her, it just called her “housie-friend” since she was basically still infected

1 Like

makes sense! thank you