Would you actually own a fluffy, for whatever reason.

So assuming you are you, we are living in the world today and all of the sudden fluffies are here. This is removed from any in universe events, Cleveland hasn’t happened. Your watching the news and being bang boom fluffies are a thing now. Would you buy one, and why. (Exsplain why in the comments if you want)

Would you own a fluffy?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

11 Likes

Purchase, no. Even if you don’t have the feral boom, you’re going to wind up with fluffies in shelters or abandoned, and those I would take in and help.

15 Likes

My cat would end up killing it.

8 Likes

I’d watch the clock count down as people go wild with the fluffies and read about the first big cases of abuse reaching mainstream media

9 Likes

I’d more likely adopt one from a shelter or rescue a feral, but I think I’d have a small group of them living in the backyard with my chickens. I think they’d get along well.

10 Likes

why would i buy a little girls toy

6 Likes

I’d adopt one from a Mental Health Services adoption clinic. Having a creature that can physically hug you and tell you it’s gonna be okay during your darkest days would really help imo. As much as I love my current pets, and as much as Glasgow (aka Boop, my grey kitty) helps with my depression; my dog does jack shit when she’s barking at everything that goes past our yard…

11 Likes

to prove that your masculinity is immovable and unbending

11 Likes

I’d get one because of the fact that a pet you can talk to is easier to deal with than one that can’t, even if it’s a moron with no bowel control.

8 Likes

No, because 5 cats, two dogs, two bunnies, two turkeys, chickens and guinea hens. It’s going to die from one of them.

7 Likes

Why do you have turkeys, are they nice? I have ten chickens and there pretty nice.

3 Likes

If they were the way I like to headcanon them, I would adopt one. A pet that can communicate in words and hug me? Nice.

4 Likes

Because someone gave me their eggs. The females is nice, the male. I can only feed him.
I have a mean rooster.

5 Likes

You know he’s up for a fight when he puffs up his feathers and starts getting closer to you

3 Likes

My area banned roosters, the hen’s is what I got. Got them as chicks, best eggs I’ve ever had.

3 Likes

Why? So you can’t breed them?

1 Like

There fucking loud.

2 Likes

I’ve got a mean rooster too, but he’s a tiny one. I scoop him up and cuddle him just to piss him off, he’s the cutest thing.

3 Likes

Your rooster must be like
images (32)

6 Likes

That reminds me there used to be a whole gaggle of wild turkeys in my area, then Boris showed up and there all gone.

(Boris is a brown bear)

2 Likes