Would you actually own a fluffy, for whatever reason.

That made me wheeze, thank you.

3 Likes

They ate the boris and they’re in the search for more

2 Likes

I can only have 12 hens and one rooster, the rest I don’t have a limit. You want to talk about loud. Take a guinea hen away from the others.

4 Likes

Correction: if you want loud just have a guinea hen

2 Likes

Theres no limit on chickens in my area, your only allowed to have five horses though (someone complained about having to clean there car).

1 Like

I know, but they get louder when they are alone.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind owning a Fluffy, I wouldn’t buy one, but finding one in the streets, shelter, or whatever will probably more thankful and happy to be adopted. Then again, I love cats and that will mean I need to train them to not be scared every time they see one.

3 Likes

Louder? Jesus then whenever you have something important to do in the morning you have a system pulling one away from the others right into your room? Cuz things are loud already

2 Likes

That reminds me, there used to be alot of coyotes in our area too before Boris came. Used to have to only deel with chickens going missing, now horses are showing up dead.

2 Likes

Yeah, everyone knows when I’m clipping their wings. (Don’t need them bothering the neighbors.)

3 Likes

That boris is having a feast with your livestock

1 Like

Same reason you’re involved with a community made from a show made for little girls.

5 Likes

Imagine being your neighbor and a guinea hen just flies right into the house through the window at full volume just panicking around

2 Likes

Yeah, problem is nobody can find Boris. You only see him from far away, and the last guy that shot at him got arrested for accidentally hitting someone’s car in the process. So were just waiting on animal control to deal with Boris. I havent seen Boris but I hope I do before he’s gone, I’m not entirely convinced it’s not something else though.

1 Like

where can one watch this fluffy show at

1 Like

With the appropriate education they’re very smart pets

1 Like

If someone caughts boris go reclaim the head and front legs

1 Like

Kinda just want him to leave, dont want him dead.

3 Likes

Bear repellant everywhere

1 Like

I had that happen. They came home on their own.

2 Likes