Would you like a fluffy in your life?

I would absolutely get one but only if they don’t shit tsunamis of poop.

3 Likes

Someone to talk to and give perspective from my cynical views. Cage. Beat it sometimes when small so that the little trauma holds together lessons and errant/bad behaviors are corrected.

Edit: Otherwise, no.

3 Likes

I would get at least one to see what it would be like.
Off course the one i’d get would be a kitsune fluffy.

2 Likes

I agree with most of the others here, as much as id love one its their bowel issues is what makes me not want one. And realistically, I already have issues with noisy animals in particular (the noises and sounds drive me crazy because ive been living near them for so long) so id imagine the talking and babbling would make me quickly annoyed. I enjoy them from a distance lmao

4 Likes

I’m already taking care of every other animal that comes to my yard. Including the mentally ill cat that shits on the floor plus a matriarch who dropped her brood after coming inside, the raccoons that growl at me, and a neighborhood kid I pay to do busy work in the summer that he half-asses.

It’d be inevitable.

At least they’d be fun to mess with. Get a douchebag and shout at each other. Get one with a messed up brain and be amused by the moon logic nonsense rambling. Gaslight them into acting out scenarios. I think I wrote stories with those ideas.

4 Likes

B-but this work right…

1 Like

Yeah, I think I’d like to have one or a few

2 Likes

I’d love one tbh, especially of they looked like bad roomies or mcgonagalls

2 Likes

Assuming that the world viewed fluffies as complex biotoys and not animals:

Sure! If it was a good fluffy it would be pretty cool. It could chill with my cats and maybe keep them warm (they are old).

If I felt neutral about it there wouldn’t be much point in having one, it would just feel like a chore taking care of a toy that didn’t interest me. If it didn’t like my cats or if it couldn’t evolve out of the “toys for little girls” mode I wouldn’t have much empathy for it and I would psychologically abuse it for my own entertainment. It would either learn to become a good fluffy or it would just exist to eat crumbs off the floor.

If it was a hellgremlin or a bitch mare I’d throw physical abuse into the mix and make them do humiliating chores like cleaning the toilet with their tongues. Maybe turn them into litterpals.

If I felt a fluffy was a living creature then I’d take the bad ones to a shelter.

2 Likes

Haha no I don’t WANT one, I just want to bring home a couple foals for my cats to play with, and maybe introduce a feral to the creek from time to time.

3 Likes

If they’re well-behaved and potty trained, sure, I could keep them as a pet. But if they become too needy and annoying they can be good “stress reliever” toys.

2 Likes

Depending on how this fluffies behaviors gonna be (which lore/artist lore) they gonna have.

If they gonna behave like bratty children hell no I doesn’t want that.

If they gonna behave like pets that also knows their place, maybe.

If they gonna behave themselves as dumb bitches and gonna discriminate others based on color/smell/look or anything else. Also hell no.

Edit: Also if they doesn’t has a shit problem like start shitting if they get scared or angry or whatever related on their feelings (same for piss). Then is the answer maybe.

If they have this problem, is the answer absolutely OOH HELLLLL NOO!!

Second edit: question, will only the regular fluffies exist or all the different types?
Like aqua fluffies, food fluffies, other animal based fluffies and the standard ponny based fluffies.

1 Like

After a proper training for the nursing home yes. Also if they get the roll of support animal, they need the right training for the right group.

1 Like

I got no idea what those different fluffies are. So yes I think.

1 Like

We got lots of fluffy subspecies that incorporate traits from other animals.
Like kitsune fluffies ( i main those ) Fluff with many Tails (SpaceFluff & AMDk7)
Fluffaloes ( buffalo based ) More adopts! (Swiftbitches) ( third one in the pic)
Sea fluffies are fish based fluffies Stock for the store - Part 1 [Brighterdaze]
I’d be doing @PeppermintParchment a disservice by not including their sea fluffies
PeppermintParchment's Seafluffies (Artist:PeppermintParchment) (Fluffybooru id: 36402 & 36948)

Seafluffies are their jam.

There are way more sub species but that’s 3 of them.

1 Like

In my head canon Fluffies have always fallen more on the animal side of the line than the toy side. I’d enjoy owning or “interacting” with feral fluffies but not if they were some “perfect” pet with total obedience. Their stupidity, naivete, childlike selfishness and potential for cruelty towards humans and their own kind make them interesting to me. Even their incontinence and propensity to relief themselves when scared is funny to me (even if I wouldn’t want to clean it up lol). Owning a talking walking toy with nothing more than preprogrammed responses and behaviors sounds incredibly boring to me.

2 Likes

Interesting, thank you.

Absolutely. I’d move out to the sticks, buy a ranch, and attract all the ferals I can for… entertainment purposes.

1 Like

Given how high-maintenance they are…

Nope.

Maybe when I was a kid but now I got enough on my plate dealing with the cards I been given in this life.

1 Like

I guess I would keep one family around, if they were good. I’d also kill them wholesale for sport though. And if they were bad, well ripperino to all of them lol.

2 Likes