Would you treat a fluffy like a kid or like a pet? (No abuse answers)

They are toys but if you owned a fluffy you couldn’t treat them like a regular toy. You’d have to treat them more like a pet. They need to eat and drink and to shit and piss. And they can have babies.

It’s not the same thing as something like a doll or a Furby either, because with these things it’s just play pretend. With a fluffy there’s a lot more responsibility.

6 Likes

This no one wants lego minifigures that shit themselves and disobey you. Unless that’s part of the game in which case would you be playing parent or owner.

5 Likes

See you have no vision I have a position and I make it known your simple mind sees that and can not phantom that it is a start of a discussion not an end to one

1 Like

I’d say a mix of both. Make sure discipline is in their heads while making sure that they eat healthy.

3 Likes

But would that be healthy be organic kibble or actually cooked meals? Like I know for a fact that some dog’s food is much healthier than the average mom made PB&J but you’d still get odd looks if you fed your child the healthiest of Purina.

5 Likes

Like a kid, never plan on having/getting one.

4 Likes

I wonder if any of you understand how children play and how that directly leads to how fluffy are meant to be treated

3 Likes

It depends, how Children are supposed to play and what the execs who designed the toy intended it to be played with are two very different things. Besides most fluffy owners are lonely adult men who buy them to break them.

5 Likes

You’d be surprised on how many fluffy dinners you can make with $15 dollars for rice and vegetables. More than enough than what kibble gives that’s for sure…

6 Likes

One you can make one meal

Out of or for?

2 Likes

can they efficiently digest rice?

3 Likes

Yes they can

1 Like

The question was how would you treat them if you had one, not what should they legally be defined as. You can just leave a toy lying around. But if you didn’t look after a fluffy, they’d shit everywhere, mate or starve to death.

6 Likes

I want the that.

3 Likes

Yes. Better than spaghetti in fact since rice doesn’t have gluten and starch in it.

5 Likes

MM valuable meal! Delicious of the eating!

3 Likes

Cuz it’s the correct answer.

6 Likes

Also knew you would say that. Can you share with the class why seeing as Mcgee is no doubt shitposting?

7 Likes

Again they are created they will not act like a pet or a child they where made to be a child’s toy all their thoughts and actions are dictated by that

2 Likes