Would you treat a fluffy like a kid or like a pet? (No abuse answers)

And all our thoughts are dictated by us being meant to find food and fuck . As Orwell said, " A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into," which doesn’t change the fact that people act like idiots and treat each other differently than a Roomba in a room filled with yogurt

4 Likes

My point was that you’d still have to feed them and clean up after them. You don’t have to do that with a regular toy.

5 Likes

That’s your first mistake, chief. Fluffs are for ignoring and neglecting out on the streets not owning.
Bazinga :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Fluffies belong on the range and testing sites not the streets.

3 Likes

We have thought fluffys do not have thought as we now understand them

That’s questionable according to the behaviorists you don’t. You just think you do. Thought is literally just a bodily condition communicator for social species.

2 Likes

Yes you do but not in the same way

can you explain exactly how your fluffies function? the more you keep saying that they are toys, the more confusion on how the fuck they are alive you cause

4 Likes

Cuz shitposting is what this whole fandom is about (for me, I realize some people take it more seriously). Like how some peeps play the sims and have generations-long families and they help their sims live out long fulfilling lives. And others simply build a house, lock the sims in the basement, and start a fire.

Both equally valid ways of enjoying the content. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

To me this fandom lost it’s shitposting rights when it wouldn’t let me post medical gore on the main discord and people got defensive over the existence of lawns.

6 Likes

Haven’t really experienced the discord. How’d they get defensive over lawns? Now I’m curious

5 Likes

Ditto, we need answers!

4 Likes

Awnser: Discord.

4 Likes

I just think a thought behavioralist say I can not think .fluffy do not think they are programmed to act out their programming

People flip out when I say that lawns are more pointless than fluffies and both are usually only good for aesthetics and bad for the enviroment.

5 Likes

No one cared

Agreed, lawns are green deserts.

4 Likes

So are you though, for example your fear reactions are already inbuilt so is a lot of mating behavior. Like snakes for example, your mind is hardwired to notice snakes and fruit in a similar way fluffies are made to recognize balls and spaghetti. Even your reactions to fears you think are your own are just preset responses to stimuli you were conditioned with.
Would that make Adam and Eve biotoys, is the demiurge justified according Basilidean gnosticism?

4 Likes

for me thinking processes of every animal on the planet is just biological programming. fluffies are just a little bit more hardwired then we are

2 Likes

As a man on an island with many lawns politely: fuck you.

1 Like