Wrong perspectives Ch4 by Z05

Chapter 4
I spent the whole day with her. It wasn’t a big deal; I was playing video games while she dozed on the couch. When she needed to go to the bathroom, she let me know, and I put her on the toilet, waiting for her to finish. Wasn’t they supposed to do it anywhere without caring? She surprises me more and more. I also gave her some fruits, and she ate them with a smile on her face. Then I decided to put on FluffyTV on my TV. It was two hours of adorable fluffy babies dancing and singing. How could I enjoy this so much? Perhaps my favorite show was the one with five fluffies showcasing various curious objects. They’re so funny.

Night falls, and I feel relaxed. It was nice spending the whole day with her. I notice her expression has improved a lot; she looks happier, stronger. Sunday will be the last day I spend with her. I think I’ll miss her; she’s good company. I’ve spent a lot of time alone, and a pet was never an option due to my allergies. But the fluffies’ fur doesn’t seem to affect me. I’ll take her to her spot and go to sleep; tomorrow will be another pleasant day, I can feel it.

I wake up late again. I’ve never slept so well. I feel energetic enough to go out. I went to check on the fluffy and got a big surprise. If it was noticeable before that she was pregnant, now it’s even more so. She’s huge, can barely move; she looks like a massive furry ball. She looks at me with her huge bright eyes and says, “Good morning, nice mistah. soon mummah am happies to see 'ou.” It seems she’s not aware of her condition. I started researching more about fluffies online, and it seems she’ll give birth soon. NO! I don’t know what to do; I don’t know if I can provide care for her and her babies. It’s not about money or space; it’s because I don’t want anything bad to happen to them. I couldn’t bear not being able to do anything to keep them safe. I think I’ve decided; I’ll stay with her and her babies. I don’t care what they say about them; I don’t care that it’s such a huge responsibility. Just one day was enough for me to know that not all fluffies are horrible. She’ll be my fluffy, and she’ll be the happiest of them all.

I approached her and said, “Good morning. I’m also happy to see you, ‘Tootie’.” “GASP! Fwuffy has new namesies? 'Ou am new daddeh for fwuffy?” she exclaimed euphorically. “Of course, from now on, you and your babies will live with me.” Tootie began wagging her tail while singing about her unborn babies, celebrating. I decided to do some online shopping at the nearest FluffyMart; I’ll need a lot of things to give them a more comfortable life. I’ll also organize this room to make it a safe space for her and her babies. What can I say? I’m excited.

End of Chapter 4.

<<Chapter 3 I First chapterI Final Chapter

40 Likes

So sweet my teeth hurt. Love this

3 Likes

I hope it’s all hugbox for Tootie going forward

5 Likes

You have no idea how much i needed a story like this one!
Positive depictions of fluffies is always a welcome variation in between all the abuse.
Think of it as a mental palate cleanser,if you just over indulge yourself on one type of content it’s just a matter of time before the flavour gets stale.

5 Likes

Ah just what I needed, some good ole hugbox

3 Likes

Love this!! So glad it’s been going the hugbox route :slight_smile:

3 Likes

please dont give her BMS
please dont make her kill one alicorn foal
this is beautifull
short, straight to the point, cute pic
this is good
luv u
no homo tho