Wrong perspectives Ch3 By Z05

Chapter 3.
I decided to take a shower to rid myself of the smell from carrying her. As I headed to put my clothes in the washer, I could hear her murmuring a song, something about loving her babies. It was endearing. I hope she’ll be okay by morning and able to leave.

I was exhausted but couldn’t sleep. I kept thinking about the fluffy. She’s pregnant, she’ll have more fluffies, and that means more of them on the streets. That would be bad. Maybe if… no, no, no, no matter how much of a pest they are, I won’t harm her. That would be cruel. What kind of person would do that? Invite them into my home just to hurt them? Oh yes, the videos Aunt Martha enjoys so much. I’d better get some sleep. Tomorrow, I’ll see how she’s doing and decide what to do with her.

I woke up a bit late. It’s Saturday, and I had the entire weekend free. I went to the room to check on the fluffy, and to my surprise, she’s awake and looking better. She ate all the apples I left her and managed to do her business on the newspaper (it stinks). She looks at me with a faint smile, then gets up with great difficulty and approaches me. “Tank you, nice mistah,” she said. “Fwuffy feels bettah, can go out now.” I was surprised she remembered the deal. I couldn’t stop thinking about last night. She still seems a bit weak. I don’t think it would hurt if she stayed the whole weekend; I didn’t have any plans anyway.

“Alright,” I said, “I’ve decided you can stay two more days until you’re better.” Her eyes widened, and they regained some bright. “YAYYY!” she exclaimed excitedly. “Mistah is nice mistah!!!,” she said as she clumsily approached me for a hug. “Wait,” I said, “first, we need to do something about that smell.” I picked her up again and took her to the shower. At first, she protested, but she didn’t resist much. When I turned on the warm water, she relaxed and started making soothing noises. “Coo, coo, coo,” she said. Then I dried her fur and fixed her mane. I noticed how soft it was. I felt good for her and then took her to the kitchen for breakfast. I guess this isn’t so bad.

End of Chapter 3.

<<Chapter 2 I First Chapter I Chapter 4>>

38 Likes

Hugboxing? On my Satanic image board?!

6 Likes

I dont think I could take it if anything bad happened to her

8 Likes

Best case sadbox is dying in childbirth

4 Likes

What’s it called when a baby is born with the umbilical wrapped around its neck? I would like that to happen.

1 Like

More, MOAR!!! We need moar sweetness!

3 Likes

Love this story. Hoping for a hugbox ending myself

3 Likes

Stillborn

That’s how they getcha