Yard Time At Jem's "No-Kill" Shelter For Abused Fluffs (Jem Mace)

With nice high walls, the fluffies at Jem’s No-Kill Shelter For Abused Fluffies can play, relax, and cope without their grotesqueness being ogled by passersby. Some may one day be adopted into loving homes (the adoption process at Jem’s is quite intensive to weed out abusers) but for most residents-- too ugly, deformed, and emotionally scarred to be good pets-- the shelter is their home for life.

129 Likes

Could the color of the text be altered ?
It’s a bit hard to read with the back ground being almost the same shade.

14 Likes

What’s the story of the green Despondent there? Someone peeled it’s face off for a mask? Belt sander? Biker induced road rash?

It’s gonna bug me not to know.

5 Likes

fixer visiting this place would be like:

very nice concept :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Having complained about the text color, this is a pretty good scenario though.
Litterpals being the hardest to rescue which figures, though I never thought they would survive for long regardless.

And it also shows how resilient fluffies can be, with the re socialized survivors playing with a ball.

It doesn’t take much to make a fluffy happy.

8 Likes

i wonder how often the keepers need to intervene when one of the more “complete” fluff begin to bully the others

8 Likes

Wouldn’t they all be just happy to be alive and understand they were all abused ?
Or is that the asshole kid mentality, lurking in every fluffy coming to the foreground ?

6 Likes

maybe its a fluffy who was so abused that seeing those who suffered more would give it a superiority complex, i think thats why there would be need of group therapies and such to avoid things like that to happen

5 Likes

Maybe.
Though I think the bullies would need to be seperated from the others in that case.
They are not rescued just to be bullied by other fluffies.

4 Likes

Fixer: “Look at all these poor little fluffies to experi…restore…yeah, that’s it.”

4 Likes

“awesome fixes done quick marathon stream time”
bopped by snakefood
“regular fixes done at reasonable speeds… spoilsport”

7 Likes

He can’t and shouldnt be able to fix everything though.
Some things are unfixable.

Which makes the wins that much more better and more special.

3 Likes

yes. for all other cases we have dr crazystein

3 Likes

…That’s not very reassuring.

2 Likes

24-hour “Repair-a-thon” charity stream! All proceeds go to operating costs of the facility.

“Fixer is an amazing tax write-off…”

2 Likes

Tag yourself, I’m the bald blue Despondent

1 Like

14 Likes

Yeeeheeesss, much better thanks.

Think about the poor shelter workers and the overcrowded conditions in no kill shelters. Please abusers always finish off your prey

11 Likes

Filthy hugboxer that I can be, I’d probably adopt the green one and the pegleg.

4 Likes