Yard Time At Jem's "No-Kill" Shelter For Abused Fluffs (Jem Mace)

Hahahahahhahahahaaha-do iiiit.

1 Like

Has anyone tried telling the magenta one to stop being sad and be happy instead

1 Like

Did this work

1 Like

Erwin Stahlberg would be like:

put-him-in-the-pod_o_4034543

I’d gladly adopt the green one

Ah just the rite target for a bottle of kitchen Napalm.

That’s why you finish them off, think about all the abled bodied fluffies that are probably already clogging up shelters since in 90% of these worlds people don’t seem to fix their fluffies and let them breed all willy nilly

1 Like

If I had to run a fluffy shelter I wouldn’t advertise it as No-Kill even if it was, that’s just asking for abusers to drop their victims there to rub the metaphorical salt in their literal wounds that they’ll never be normal fluffies with a chance of being adopted by a loving mommy/daddy (E.g. Poopsmear aka Marble though she did get a happy ending).

If they really wanted to help, drop the no-kill for too-far-gone fluffies whose future existence is only agony, and repair the rest via smarty ‘donors’, though I feel a No-Kill would be run by a hugboxer who would never entertain the idea of maiming a ‘bad’ fluffy to fix another fluffy.

4 Likes

this is an interesting concept.

I think no kill shelter in themselves are a form of abuse. Some survivors just can’t be reconditioned, and forcing them to live what little life they have left seems extremely cruel. Save that for the Smarties and rapist.

5 Likes

In theory one could use the despondents for spare body parts. For additional mercy you could wait for them to die a natural death.

1 Like

Holy shit that’s evil! Clog up the system while ensuring your victims get an artificially prolonged life of fear, pain, and suffering. Guarantee your abuse victims suffer as long as possible without putting in the time and resources yourself :confounded::persevere:

4 Likes

Is that Slate in the back? The one with no eyes?

3 Likes

Looks like him but…

Spoiler

That fluffy has legs

2 Likes

I don’t know how I forgot such a crucial detail about Slate’s character

2 Likes

Actually, I’m not sure if that’s entirely true. For a lot of fluffies, that can have the averse affect, these creatures have been through such immense torment that unless they can feel loved by their new caretaker they probably enter the wan die loop, if they haven’t already.

2 Likes

Only in my imagination. :grin:

1 Like

That fluffy was definitely inspired by Slate

2 Likes

We’re all roleplaying, that’s kind of the point.

1 Like