You should have been more specific ( By: LostDauphin )

This could have been avoided by just bringing the kid to pick out a fluffy himself.

But he’s a spoiled brat. He’d probably make a beeline for the “fuck your wallet” expensive ones.

Another option is to tell him to take that fluffy or have no fluffy, but you can’t trust him not to abuse the fluffy out of spite.

So just hugbox the shit out of that fluffy yourself and make the kid watch. That’ll show him.

I know what to do. Give it to someone who can make the fluffy popular on the internet or something and than when the videos get popular he can show the kid and make him regret not wanting it

1 Like

I hope the fluffy shits on him

2 Likes

YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A FLUFFY

My kind of person

why this kid look like he’s getting ready to use his ultimate move in advance wars

5 Likes

Well that kid is a little Brad.

Haha you remind me of this dude i knew in highschool he used to capture squirrels and make art with em until he got arrested for some bullshit manslaughter charges those judges planted those bodies in his backyard man

Now, you don’t get a fluffy, and for shits and giggles. You don’t get a backpack to go to school either. Enjoy carrying all your books to school ya little shit.

It’s okay, I’m a federal baby killing asset.

I don’t have to bury my bodies.

What an ungrateful asshole.

Excellent art though.

Kinda reminds me of Colin, ngl.

Time to buy “goodbye bag”.
Not for fluffy…

2 Likes

See, spaying and neutering is good for humans too. Little late here though.

Jesus, how Scott Pilgrim got such a brat for a son?

and thats how this fluffly got a brand new room with a massive bed, a tv, all his toys and a lot of soft clothes to use for his nest.The kid however was returned to fluffy mart for store credit . it was enough to buy one sketti treat