3 Bowls and A Daddy #3 & #4 [written by Lothmar] [art by purplegem]

Part 3 and 4/? for @Lothmar!
well tidy bowl maybe if you weren’t a shitass bitch maybe you could have gone in the bath :shrug:

<<PREV | FIRST | NEXT>>

Click here for the original story

commissions open :purple_heart:

145 Likes

Needed this today. :slight_smile:

Welcome to asschwitz

30 Likes

such a bitch mare

8 Likes

Great to see more of this comic! I love the artwork! And the farting is hilarious.

Haha nice! This comment made my day! :rofl:

6 Likes

She’s being a smarty. She deserves every bad thing coming to her.

5 Likes

your fluffies are so cute that i almost felt bad for tidy bowl for a moment. almost.

6 Likes

Thought the guy was about to shit on them for a second lol. The mom’s face is so grumpy!

5 Likes

Ahaahahha serve them right that blue bestesh just couldn’t make a fake face that longer :rofl:

Enjoy that sweet smell shitrats! :joy:

5 Likes

Welcome to asschwitz where every day is chili cabbage and bean day.

3 Likes

Poop on them

1 Like

EXECUTION TIME

3 Likes

I hope she gets pink eye

3 Likes

Right now she’s just getting stink eye!

4 Likes

I was really feeling bad for the blue foal, but with page 4, fuck him.

6 Likes

Finally a new comic to binge. tyvm. It’s gold

6 Likes

She better change her attitude pretty soon, eventually he’s gonna need to actually use the toilet.

3 Likes

Welp, She better off be treated like a real shit.

3 Likes

for a hot second i imagined a 3rd sibling with… unique challenges, who hears Tidy correct himself on Sandal’s name so often that she starts to think his name is “Puassandaw”

Tidy chose to be an asshole & now he doesn’t get to have nice things. Ashtray doesn’t get a choice, she’s beyond saving skjdjdjhdhhdifh

3 Likes

Its moments like this where if fluffies were real. I wouldnt be abusive but would playfully mess with there minds. Like if i had sandaw and he was like love warm wawa i would turn on the cold water immediatly, even if he were to poop everywhere again to mess with them/ gaslight em

1 Like

Hehehehehehehe

1 Like