3 Bowls and A Daddy #5 [written by Lothmar] [art by purplegem]

part 5/? for @Lothmar!
Look how cute Sandal is clapping and laughing :purple_heart:

<<PREV | FIRST | NEXT>>

Click here for the original story

commissions open :purple_heart:

126 Likes

:slight_smile: The crescendo is building nicely.

5 Likes

Washing Sandy then having Sandy do the washing is bloody ingenious

11 Likes

I like this. I never heard of bowl fluffies until coming to FC. It seems like Hasbio took the fluffy cocktail and added a bit of otter then shoot it again. Very interesting approach.

Just wish tidy bowl wasnt such a shitheel. Sandy seems so kindhearted having a little friend would be good for his confidence. Oh well…give em the business end.

7 Likes

Cutest little bowl I’ve ever seen

5 Likes

I thought he had a microwave next to his tub :joy:

4 Likes

Gotta appreciate anyone who keeps a cabinet near the tub with a stash of emergency/convenience smokes, booze, and tiddy mags/pics.

4 Likes

Hey, that pic…

1 Like

He seems like he might be a BBW fan lmao

3 Likes

i like seeing poopie babies happy

4 Likes

Strange to see a fluffy who likes having a bath, even with a nice person giving it to them

3 Likes

I love that farting is a tag.

3 Likes

One question why aren’t your fluffies scared of water and able to swim on their back (the brown foal and the shity mare)?

1 Like

Oh man I hope something terrible happens to this little shitrat…

2 Likes

they are a subspecies of fluff called a bowl-fluffy, they are bowl shaped and can float on water on their backs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

ahhh, this reminds me of when i owned rats… they would get scared and try to leave the bath if i didn’t join them in it and let them perch on my knees. i’d wash them with one hand and they would groom the other. and they’d always end up on my head somehow. too cute

1 Like