3 Bowls and A Daddy #8, 9 and 10 [FINALE] - (story: Lothmar) (art: purplegem)

finale of the comic for @Lothmar ! Thank you for commissioning me! This was very fun and I learned a lot :purple_heart: Enjoy Tidy bowl and Ashtray’s demises :smiley:

<<PREV | FIRST

Click here for the original story

Commissions info :purple_heart:

140 Likes

Was waiting for this one :glee: this and foals of a bad mother have been way up on my “yo is it up yet” list

8 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart: Foals of a bad mummah is coming back soon!

13 Likes

So satisfying every time! Hope the brown one sleeps super warm and cozy <3

5 Likes

I missed ya!

1 Like

Glad to see this wrapped up. And good fucking riddance to the shitty mare and brother.

1 Like

Man her dead face is hilarious :joy:

Nice ending a taste of shit before dying.

2 Likes

SWIRLY! SWIRLY! SWIRLY!

1 Like

Well the shitrat mare and shitrat foal got what they deserved. Anyway still wierd the other brown foal was able to swim on his back that the blue bratty shitrat foal wasn’t able to swim.

1 Like

Every panel is a treat, thank you

1 Like

It’s because they’re bowl fluffies, a subspecies that can float on their water repellent backs but if their stomach “bowl” fluff gets wet they sink like any other fluffy. The brown foal was being carefully monitored so he could float around fine, but the mare and blue foal got pushed into the water face down meaning they would just drown.

5 Likes

Aw, its over? That was fun! See ya next time!

1 Like

As much as i hate the shitrats i kinda hope theu guy gets mugged and fucked in the ass with a machete. I just dont vibe with him.

3 Likes

Fantastic job dude!

1 Like

Ive read this story countless times while waiting for your ending of the comic. Well done

3 Likes

I know its a weird thing to focus on, but i think you did a good job drawing the half-washed-away poop on the mummahs tongue

2 Likes

Many-days-old soaked fluff and shit… Imagine the smell

1 Like

Nah, it’s the little details that make a great story and comic even better. For me, it was the little ‘Tp Tp Tp’ of her hoof at the bottom of the bowl

1 Like

Good very good

1 Like

What a wonderful happy ending! I like stories with owners that don’t back down or touch their hearts when an asshole mummah and a shitrat smarty, bestest babeh are in a bad position. Absolutely loved the farting part hahaha specially the duck. While I am not too fond of fart jokes or humor in this case it was hilarious! and the way both bestest and mummah were killed? glorious, Sandal deserves only the best.

1 Like