A Smarty to Rule Them All - Chapter 5 [By Pyrofireflame12]

Your name is Mabel. You’re an employee at a local fluffy daycare, but you’ve never actually owned a fluffy. Owning a fluffy and taking care of someone else’s for a few hours are very different, and you’re a bit scared of it. On the contrary, your little brother, Caiden, is a breeder himself. You’re on the phone with him walking to work, when you hear something.

“Huu… bestest babbeh fowebah sweepies… weggies nu wowk… nu wan fowebah sweepies…”

The unmistakable sound of a fluffy in utter despair.

“Caiden? I hear a fluffy in the alleyway, I’'ll be right back, gotta check on it.”

“Got it.”

You walk into the alley to see a gruesome scene. Three dead foals, two crushed to death, and you think you see a hoof poking out a pile of shit. But in the middle of it all, was a mare, crying it’s eyes out, sprawled out like a bearskin rug. A can is on the floor, near a pool of blood as a small blood trail leads towards the broken mare. The mare hears you and her head snaps to you.

“HUUU HUUU PWEASE NICE WADY, HEWP FWUFFY, WEGGIES NU WOWK!”

You unmute your brother. “Hey, I found a mare here… all her babies are dead, I think she had a foal eat her shit, then buried it in it.”

“Yikes. Is it hurt?”

“WAI NICE WADY NU HEWP FWUFFY? HUUUHUUUHUUU!”

“Shhh, I’ll help.” You lift one of her legs up and it slaps back onto the ground. “Why can’t you stand up?”

“Meanie fwuffy gif wowstest owwies and gif bestest babbeh fowebah sweepies… Weggies nu wowk nu mowe… huuu…”

"Caiden, I think she's been paralyzed."

"Damn. By what? Some abuser with a lack of therapy?

“Nope. She says another fluffy did this.” You look towards the mare. “Why did the fluffy do this?”

“Huu… nu knyo wai… fwuffy wuz gibin munstah fwuffy owwies, den fwuffy gib bestest babbeh fowebah sweepies and den mak’ fwuffys weggies dumb…”

“Looks like we got a horrible parent here getting justice.” You shudder. You remember how the ‘bestest babbehs’ acted in the daycare. Demanding spaghetti, hurting the other fluffies and even trying to rape some others. If they hadn’t been owned by someone else, you would’ve thrown them out a window.

“You know what? Ill take her from you. Maybe I can try to teach her how to not be a shit parent.”

“Good luck with that, Cay. I’ll keep an eye out for this fluffy. Don’t want some little hellgremlin going around attacking and paralyzing all the ferals in the area.”
. . .
Your name is Munst- wait, no. It’s SEASHELL. You keep trying to get used to the name your brother gave you because he was tired of you calling yourself Munstah. But right now, you were walking home with your spoils of war. Your brother lost his left eye in the short fight, but he made her legs dumb, and then you stole her blanket and food. Again. The world is cruel to those who deserve it, sometimes. But unfortunately, you came back home to see an unwanted guest. A brown mare muttering to herself about enfie mares and enfie babbehs. You have a slight grasp on what those mean, but alas, your brother is tired and hurt, so you take charge.

“Wha am fwuffy doin in Seashewws boxie?”

Fortunately, the mare does not shit out ten times her and her foals body mass upon hearing you. Until you look at her closer. Her ribs were showing through, and she looked sick. She didn’t have anything to shit out.

“Pwease… Nu gib owwies… Onwy wan’ wawm nestie fow wastest babbeh… tummy owwies…”

The box was relatively big, and had enough room for the four of you. Besides, this meant that you had another nummie finder besides you and your brother. Speaking of your brother, he makes some noise out of either frustration or pain. He trots along and crumples on the blanket.

“Fine, stay here… Just go shit over in that pile, and don’t steal our food…”

He falls asleep, boo boo juice still on his face. The mare looks to you, with a face of either shock, terror, or confusion, you can’t tell. The rain begins to start.

“Hewp Seasheww pu’ bwankie on top of boxie. Den teww Seasheww wai yu am at boxie.”

. . .

After an admittedly embarrassingly long time, you manage to drape the blanket over the top so it absorbs the rain. The mares foal begins to peep and chirp for food, and she looks distraught.

“Mummah am sowwy babbeh, nu hab miwkies… huuu… am wowstest mummah…”

You cant help but feel sorry for the foal. As a ‘wowstest babbeh’ you can relate to having to go hungry. Even though your brother got your mother to give up her milk, you still had to go hungry for a long time when he was away. You step out, ignoring the cold rain, and grab the food you stole from the mare. You drop it in front of the mare, and tears well up in her eyes.

“Hewe. Fwuffy num nummies. Den gib babbeh miwkies.”

No response, just a quiet whimper as she digs in. The baby keeps chirping and peeping, sadly it would have to wait for a small while. You notice the mare has dried blood around her special place, and her teeth are stained brown. You can only assume the teeth are because of her needing to eat shit, but you don’t know about the blood.

After the mare is done eating, she sobs to herself in the corner, hearing the foal’s hungry cries until she realizes she has milk for it.

“Hewe babbeh, mummah hab miwkies.” She turns towards you. “Tank yu fow nummies…”

You’re all tired and need to rest, so you simply give her a nod and doze off next to your brother. You feel the mare snuggle up next to you with her baby. At first, you become confused, but then realize… It feels like. You drift off to sleep.
. . .
Another day as a nameless, now eyeless fluffy. After attempting to find a blanket, you ended up bleeding, one eyed, pissed, tired, and murderous. The moments were a blur, you barely remembered anything. All you remembered was you paralyzing the mare that tried to kill your sister, then begged to have her ‘bestest babbeh’ back to kill your sister with it. Ones dead and the other is probably dying. But you were going to make sure that title changed to dead. You wake up in a fluffpile with your sister and… wait, who the fuck was-

Oh. Yeah. You let that fluffy in. Looks like she actually followed your rules. You silently exit the fluffpile and start trotting down the alleyway to find the mare. An eye for an eye. Literally. But when you finally get there, you’re shocked. The mare is gone. No, no, NO-

“Nice mistah? Nyu daddeh? Pwease hewp fwuffy…”

“Don’t worry girl, im taking you somewhere safe. But were gonna need a loooong talk if I’ll be your new dad.”

The mare sees you peeking around the corner. You give her the meanest look a fluffy can give, kinda signaling to her that if you ever see her again you were going to make her wish she died in the alley. She promptly voids her bowls, shitting everywhere, as her head wriggles around.

“MUNSTAH! MUNSTAH! SCREEEEEE! SABE FWUFFY!”

You back into the alleyway and leave, just in time to hear the human

“What monster? I don’t see anything. Whatever, now, about that talk…”

. . .
After snuggling back into the fluffpile for a couple hours, you all eventually wake up. The mare is snuggling her baby while your sister stretches. The mare eventually looks at you.

“Nyu fwend… Can fwuffy knyo sum tings?”"

“Sure. Ask away.”

“Wai nyu fwen mak’ hoomin tawkies? Am smawty?” She noticably shakes at that.

“God no, i’m not a smarty. But I have no idea as to why I have higher intelligence. Any other questions.”

You hear a slight mutter of ‘nice smawty fwend’, but she continues. “Wha happen to fwend’s see pwace? Hab owwies?”

“Lost it in a fight. But enough about me. What about you? Why are you here and not with a herd.”

“Otay… Fwuffy wiww teww nyu smawty fwen abou’ hewd…”

“Wen fwuffy was babbeh, hab to du dancies ow num poopies fow miwkies… Bu’ mummahs bestest awways gib owwies to fwuffy wen twy to dwink miwkies… when fwuffy big fwuffy, haf tu num poopies. Nu nummies ebah.”

Tears begin to stream down her cheeks. Your sister walks up and snuggles next to her for comfort. She’s probably overjoyed at the fact that she finally met a feral that didn’t immediately try to kill her or obliterate her mental state.

“Wen smawty hab speshuw wump huwties wun bwight time, he gib bad speshuw huggies… bu’ den many bwight times watew fwuffy hab babbeh. Bu’ odda fwuffies gib odda babbehs fowebah sweepies… onwy hab wastest babbeh nao…”

Ah fuck… You know where this is going… why does your kind have to be so obsessed with rape, child abuse and murder?

“Wun bwight time, smawty tawk tu fwuffy… smawty wan fwuffy tu be enfie mawe fow hewd… Bu’ fwuffy say nu wan…”

You begin to notice something out of the corner of your eye. You try to ignore it.

“Bu’ den smawty tak’ babbeh… an sai dat if fwuffy nu be enfie mawe, den babbeh be enfie babbeh…”

Ignore it. You can’t get distracted…

“Fwuffy nu wan be enfie mawe, bu nu wan babbeh to be enfie babbeh, su had tu be enfie mawe… Bu’ aftew fwuffy wun way fwom hewd, gu tu boxie and fin’ new smawty fwen and wingie-pointie fwen…”

It’s beckoning you, but you need to wrap this up.

“It’s alright. You’re safe here with us. Don’t worry about that smarty. If he comes here, ill make him regret it.”

She giggles a bit. “Tank yu, smawty fwend. Coo…”

You step out of the box and walk towards it. You let the two know you’ll be back. But you don’t really know if that’s true yet.
. . .
“A noble cause, really. Sacrificing your eye and letting a beaten, raped mare into your nest all out of the goodness of your heart.”

“What do you want now? You come to tell me that those higher powers were fucking tin cans and fat foals?”

“You amuse me, but no. I told you I would be watching you. This also includes some small talk between us.”

“Bullshit. What do you really want from me?”

“Just to warn you. Someone discovered that mare you paralyzed. A shame, really. If only she were a better mother. Then she could be living a nice happy life, with all of her children alive, and being able to walk.”

“And what’s the deal with that? Someone want to adopt me to make me fight in a ring?”

“Quite the opposite, really. They want to kill you, and possibly your newfound herd. They think you’re some savage going around, terrorizing the local feral population. I’d watch for that “Berry” fellow too. If someone finds him after you deal with him, you’ll make the situation worse. Good thing you could explain yourself.”

“How I keep my family and I safe is none of your business.”

You walk away. Dumb fucking soda can. What does HE know?
. . .
Your name is Seashell. After listening to the heartbreaking story of your new friend, you set out to find some food. Can’t hurt to have more. Your brother was out, but you’re sure he wont mind you leaving. Besides, your new friend can tell him where you went! You happily run along. You finally had a friend who accepted you. And you felt so much better now that your brother said you weren’t a monster. He’s the smartest fluffy ever, so he has to be right! Right…?
. . .
Your name is Berry, and this is the day. You ate all the nummies from your old herd, so you were ready to go out and find that monster. She was going to get the worst hurties of her life.

|Last|First|Next|

9 Likes

wait, which herd is “berry” from?

Hes from the original herd, hes the only survivor, he wants to kill Seashell because he believes that after seeing them escape she killed the one eye fluffy

1 Like

oh dear, fluffy logic never ceases to amaze me.