A Star is Born Comic 14/16 (Fluffus)

What goes around comes around

Next

<<First

73 Likes

Ok first off Lady, Bob can hardly be responsible for losing Star’s family and getting fucking stabbed.

Secondly, goddamn it people it’s a Fluffy, stop burning shit down just to get at him

23 Likes

Judging by the hair on the silhouette, the one at the window is the redhead thief, I think? Which if that is the case, what is with these people and this escalation?!

5 Likes

I mean, it’s probably more about revenge for getting bear maced and arrested.

And the guys probably out without having to pay bail depending on the state / Attorney general these days since you cant seem to jail anyone for anything.

7 Likes

Nuuuuuu!

2 Likes

Meth’s a hell of a drug.

3 Likes

man FUCK these people can NOT get a break

2 Likes

BURN BABY BURN!!!’

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just a normal person who saw a fluffy and immediately decided to burn it to death as anyone would.

3 Likes

Oh yes!

1 Like

Some ppl never learn their lesson
Time to finish it Bob

Foals are sooo damn huggable.

Now shits comes down burning,that fuckers out for revenge i was surprised he got out that fast too.

2 Likes

So you want people to die too?

Where’s Part 13?

1 Like

Normal Person

Yeah sure.

1 Like

Part 13 is here.

Not showing up for me. Maybe the settings is wrong?

Hasn’t there been stories and pictures where Fluffies were the cause of cities and countries collapsing? Like say, Cleveland is buried in fluffy shit and is no longer inhabitable.

Maybe this person saw a country or city fall to ruin because of Fluffies, and wants to prevent that from happening, at any cost.

If you mean April (the buyer) she’s not criticizing Bob for getting stabbed, or for the death of Star’s family.

She supported Jess in the aftermath of Bob’s stabbing.

She is criticizing Bob for scaring the shit out of Star at a party and for getting him mauled by colts with alicorn aversion. Also for Star’s self-naming since an unnamed pedigree fluffy is intrinsically more valuable.

2 Likes

Two things first up

Russia

Second this guy reminds me of one of the guys at the brake in

1 Like