A Star is Born Comic 15/16 (Fluffus)

Fire

Next

<<First

74 Likes

Why do I fear that the next chapter will be Star lying on top of his dead sister with both of them failing to fly?

After that i imagine he’ll have every reason to rip his own wings off, hating himself for even having them.

Honestly this whole story has been a gut-punch at every turn, all because one Fluffy has the unfortunate luck to be born and born into a world of dumb humans and greed.

21 Likes

download (22)

11 Likes

Nuuuuuu!

4 Likes

That idiot had to firebomb a trailer because her man is an idiot. I hope she ends up in jail, too.

15 Likes

Uhm, that’s a small farm house.

A trailer would have gone up in smoke a lot faster.

6 Likes

~que hopefully soft muddy landing~

2 Likes

Only one page left… Please at least tell me justice is done and that crazy bitch ends up in jail.

2 Likes

No telling. But in the end the story isn’t about her.

2 Likes

Oh no!!

3 Likes

looks at Star’s weggies

Hooo-boy…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Damn it this has gone on far enough (loads sniper rifle) damn bitch (BAM) got ‘em

I’m on edge to see what happens next

4 Likes

Forget locking her up, this bitch needs to be gunned down like the crazy animal she is!

4 Likes

Nooooooo Snowy noooooo

1 Like

SNOWY NOOOOOOO

1 Like

i come back from a break and my beloved snowy is damned by the almighty. hope he survives at least

1 Like

That fuck up bitch , you guys try to steal someone’s property ya shitbags! Why your man is in prison.

Poor Snowy :cry:

Hope the two are ok when they jump :pray:

3 Likes

Hopefully that bitch get also in jail now.

1 Like

“My man is in prison because of you!”

No, ma’am, I think it was the attempted murder he tried to do that got him in prison. So really, it is your fault and his.

Also, do these people not have INSURENCE?! AND POOR SNOWY! ;_;

7 Likes