Next

<<First

70 Likes

Birds an omen. or maybe just hungry.

4 Likes

Alicorn fear

300px-Ah_Shit,_Here_We_Go_Again

4 Likes

Very nice story, but how is this page controversial, i don’t understand.

1 Like

Beats me. I don’t think I flagged it as anything but image self posting. Maybe I have sausage fingers.

2 Likes

Dude overhead nets are common sense for farms with small and defenseless animals.

2 Likes

Bob’s an IT professional who recently turned to fluffy breeding. He may or may not have it down pat at this point.

3 Likes

That’s fair.

1 Like

The fact that he’s aware of Alicorn hatred but still has the foals interacting with the rest of the herd suggests he’s still got a lot to learn.

And that big bird is gonna teach him right quick

Bird is bad news and now got other herd having issue for an alicorn owner better watch it, these bastard means bad for business with their paranoid for alicorns. :triumph:

Awesome panelling and the lines :+1:

2 Likes

I just noticed that someone who is not me had edited the post, and the CONTROVERSIAL flag is the only change I can see.

They didn’t leave a message and it doesn’t really matter to me, but if you want to know why it’s there you need to find them and ask them.

Thank you! I know how you work with these things yourself, and it’s super nice to hear you say that.

1 Like

so foreboding! fingers crossed nothing bad happens to his lovely protectove brother but that bird is giving me bad juju

1 Like

This is top-notch art quality and composition.

1 Like

Oh I read this comic. It was an amazing thing when I first saw it in the Subreddit

What you saw on the subreddit was pages 2-4 of this comic, mashed up with one page from chapter one - jumbled out of order and renamed to something like “responsible breeder”. The hacksaw edit was trying to present it as a complete comic, which almost worked if you glanced casually at it and didn’t really read any of the words. This was done by some rando who thought they were being cute.

It made me so dejected that I stopped drawing chapter two for over a year.

I talked to the user and they took their post down. Eventually.

2 Likes

I kinda figured it out. The reason I love it was the whole Artstyle of the comic giving me the old Archi Comics Vibe. But anyways, Keep working your magic and tell your story the way you want

1 Like

Thank you <3

1 Like

Why the controversial tag? No controversial activity can be seen.

Already commented on this. Some anonymous benefactor did an edit to add that tag, not me.

1 Like