Abuser's Web Guide: EP 2 (Turboencabulator)

The Abuser’s Web Guide - Episode 2: Fluffy basics

By: Turboencabulator

In a well-lit, spacious basement, there is only the gentle hum of air-conditioning and HEPA
filters, and the quiet shuffle and muttering of fluffies. Interocitor is crouched by a pen of
fluffies, gently giving one an ear scratching.

He looks up to the camera, his face pixelated. “Hey everyone, Interocitor here again. I got some
feedback on the last video, and people made the point that a more thorough introduction to
fluffies from an experienced perspective might be good for people who are just getting into
fluffies, either for fun, or for pets. So, this time we’ll go over a speedrun of fluffy basics,
and next time will be the best ways to house your fluffies, and how to find fluffies for your
hobbies.”

The shot changes, and he’s by a single occupancy pen. “Last episode we met Rose, and she was an
expectant mother.” He turns the camera, showing Rose with three little chirpies on her side, two
on her teats. “Now, we have a proud mummah and her five chirpies.”

Rose tiredly waves at the camera. “Hewwo! Wuv babbehs.”

Interocitor gently strokes her mane. “Hey you look tired. The babies waking you up?”

Rose nods, blinking a little. “Babbehs need wots of miwkies an huggies an singies.”

“Can I pick up one of your babies to show the camera better?”

Rose’s eyes open full, and she glances at her babies, obviously a little nervous. Then she
nods. “Otay, bu’ pwease be caweful daddeh, dey vewwy smaww a onwy widdle babbies.”

He nods, and gently picks up a small chirpy baby, laying it in his cupped hand. “This little one
is known as a ‘chirpy’, since it can only make little peeping and chirping sounds. Newborns like
this can’t really move well, only weakly dragging themselves, and then that’s rare, and reserved
for extreme need. They also don’t have working eyes yet, and opening their eyes early can lead
to vision problems. Naturally speech is a ways off, but one thing that you should be aware of is
that even at this stage, chirpies will listen to speech and understand quite a lot, especially
simple ideas.”

The chirpy peeps and latches on to his thumb, kneading with tiny hooves. Interocitor strokes its
back, making it coo around his thumb. “Instinct causes it to suckle for comfort, though warmth
will comfort it just as well. The kneading motion is to try and promote milk production, which
isn’t quite going to work on my thumb.” He chuckled soft. “Their fluff is more a dense fuzz at
this point, so they should be kept warm.”

He set the chirpy back on Rose’s fluff, and pat her head. “Alright, Rose. I’ll stop botherin’ ya
now. Should I put the sounds on for you?”

Rose tiredly nods, and Interocitor turns on a small running water sound generator before the
camera cuts to a new scene.

Back at the first pen, Interocitor is crouching behind. He’s just behind a silvery stallion, laying
down next to a teal mare. They have several babies, larger, and playing with toys. “These two
are Heidi and Phil, I found them wandering in a park. They had their kids nine days ago. After
four or five days, chirpies tend to be more mobile, but seven to eight days is when they open
their eyes. You’ll also get basic vocalization at this point, but they won’t have a vocabulary
of more than half a dozen words. It’s also at this point that you need to begin litterbox
training, and even though fluffies have a reputation of being unintelligent, they do have basic
reasoning skills, even if they are a bit short-sighted and self-centered. Usually explaining
things in a simple way enough times for it to sink in is enough.”

One of the foals does a mixture of stompies and bouncing over to Interocitor, and then sits down
in the ‘uppies’ pose. With a laugh he picks the foal up and holds it. “This one is a bit more
adventurous than most foals, as they tend to still be unsure of their independence at this
stage.” After giving the foal a light boop on the nose with accompanying sound effect, he sets
the giggling pegasus down on the stallion’s side. “Also, while they’re still unweaned at this
stage, it might be good to try them on very soft foods, like shredded wilt spinach, grits, greek
yoghurt, steamed cauliflower, and some fruits. Just be sure not to overdo it.”

Another cut, and he’s sitting behind a row of pens with individual fluffies in. They’re young,
somewhat around the size of an adult guinea pig. “Here we’re on to week two-and-a-half,
weanlings. You’ll see the fluff is nice and thick, and a tail and mane are coming in. This is
also when you’ll first see the nature of a particular fluff. Brattiness and smarty tendancies
can be caught at this stage and corrected, or exacerbated if you want. It’s also at this stage
that the first signs of intellectual divergence can be spotted in alicorns.” He indicates a
midnight-blue alicorn with a gunmetal grey mane. The other weanlings are watching FluffTV. The
alicorn is watching Sesame Street.

“Alicorn intelligence is not exactly what people seem to think it is though.” Interocitor says,
sitting back and thinking. “Really it’s not so much the sort of intelligence you see in math or
other problem solving fields. It’s sort of an emotional development, so alicorns can think of
things like long-term consequences, the impact their actions have on others feelings, how to
compromise and even basic ideas in morality and ethics. Yes they’ll also generally be better
problem-solvers than other fluffies but the most startling difference is how aware of themselves
they are.”

“At the other end of the scale,” He says, indicating a bright green unicorn. “The dimmest tend
to be unis, followed closely by pegasi. I’m not sure why this is the case, but it does seem to
be specifically related to their type. Gender has no impact on intelligence as far as I’ve been
able to tell. Unfortunately this also accounts for why unicorns tend to get smarty syndrome,
since that basically requires their ego to be the only thing that motivates their decision
making. Or their libido, depends on the smarty.”

He starts filling dishes with a mixture of kibble and oats. “This is also the stage where the
transition to solid food happens. You should be careful to watch out for signs that a foal is a
milk thief though. Crooked teeth is one of the first signs, and long term milk thieves tend to
have some significant mental issues.”

He sets the dishes in the pens. Most of the weanlings say thank you to some degree, the unicorn
just starts chomping down noisily. Interocitor points at the camera, then the uni. He did tell
them so. The alicorn looks up and thanks him politely before eating more calmly and slowly,
occasionally turning to watch some part of the lesson on the screen.

A cut later and Interocitor is standing behind a thigh-level pen, two fluffies stacking blocks
in it. One is significantly larger than the other, about the size of an overlarge cat.

“Here we have a colt, and a mare. Colts and fillies are fully weaned, and around three weeks,
their personality is fully developed and they’ve basically hit puberty. Over the next five to
seven weeks they’ll grow rapidly until they hit adulthood. This mare is at three months of age,
well into early adulthood. Now, a point that must be made is something that Hasbio will lie to
your face about.”

He thinks for a moment, looking off-frame. “Actually basically everything is something Hasbio
will lie about. We’ll get to that in the next segment but while colts are sexually mature and
viable for reproduction at one month, fillies should not breed until six months of
age. Physically, they can carry a litter to term at four weeks, but it will be very, very
unhealthy for them, and may lead to ‘mummahderp’ if they try to breed before adulthood. Even
then, that only covers up to one and a half months. It turns out that there is a sort of
developmental period in fluffies that causes issues.”

“When a female fluffy carries a litter, even if it isn’t to term, in her first six months, it
has a chance of making her a bitch mare. This is not reversible and causes self-centeredness,
aggression, foal favoritism, narcissism, and a whole slew of other problems. In colts this can
be caused by lack of stimulation, excess milk consumption, being treated as a bestest, and other
factors.”

He gives both fluffies scratches behind the ears. “As long as you’re on top of things, this can
be manipulated to your liking quite easily.”

"New! From Hasbio! It’s the “My First Litter Fluffy Mummah Kit!”

Two little girls holding fluffie mares rush up to the colorful box of cheap tat on a low table,
gasping in surprise, the mares bug-eyed as they’re squeezed too tightly.

“Everything you need to raise a litter! Includes four foal onesies, ‘special friend juice’
sample and applicator, a special fluffy crib and pacifiers, and even more!”

One of the little girls is holding a chirpy in a chubby fist and pushing a pacifier in its
face. Bad CGI is used to put a smile on the obviously screaming infant.

Thankfully the advertisement can be skipped after five seconds.

Interocitor is at the white vinyl table again, after a change of shirt.

“Now, before we go on to mail call, I should take a moment and talk to you about suppliers.” He
says, reaching under the table and pulling out a stack of books, all different pastel shades
mixed with nauseating bright colors. “These are all HasBio publications on how to raise fluffies
and how fluffies work. They’re worthless.”

He spreads the books out, showing their covers. “The problem is that Hasbro, the parent company
of HasBio, is basically running on next to no information. When the breakout happened and the
mass coverups afterwards, HasBio essentially destroyed all their research except for what was
directly marketable. Since then, HasBio has been repopulated as what is little more than a
marketing imprint for fluffy-related products from Hasbro. They know fuck all, and between this
garbage and the trash they pump out on FluffTV, they’re responsible for a lot of misinformation,
poorly behaved fluffies, and out-and-out scamming.”

After re-stacking their books, he sets a different pile out. These are a calm green-and-blue,
and styled to look like a set, rather than the garish assortment of the HasBio books. “They have
a competitor, however. Alenix Biotechnologies is a think-tank that started out developing the
first surgery-viable cloned organs and moved into a lot of other fields. One of their more
interesting departments is around fluffies, since it turns out they’re excellent for
bioresearch. They also have a reasonably large catalogue of books, plus products, and rumor has
it they’re even working on a FluffTV alternative.”

He pushes the HasBio books in a trash can. “HasBio products are for idiot hugboxers. Even the
good hugboxers prefer Alenix, and abusers do too. So, from here on out, keep that in mind.”

“You will find other fluffy product companies, especially the type that buy the same
chinese-made products that HasBio flogs, but without the logo and with cheaper plastic. There
are also high-end companies for people with more money than sense, and the usual spectrum in
between. One that’s especially fun for us abusers is uh…” He references a slip of
paper. “Ku… kuaile shenqui xiao ma shangye jituan.” He looks up at the camera. “I am so sorry
for what must have been an absolute travesty of pronunciation. The company in english is the
Happy Magic Pony company. You’d know them from their cheaper-than-kibble pony feed, mostly, with the bright red pony in the weird little hat with eight studs on it.”

“I keep a bag of their food around for punishment, since calling it ‘pony feed’ is probably only
legal because it is digestible. It has little in the way of nutrients, tastes awful, and causes
stomachache and, to quote my dad, ‘the screaming shits’. Also, keep an eye out for their ‘brawny
fluff’ feed. It’s supposed to be for making stronger stallions, rooted in traditional chinese
medicine. For its intended purpose, it does little except make 'em poop green and have muscle
cramps. However, fed to a dam, it causes more defects than thalidomide.”

“But, now we move on to mail.” He said, fishing into a large tub and pulling out a strip of
paper. "Today we’re going to be focused on fluffy basics and the like. First, we have “Dear
Interocitor, my mare keeps rejecting a perfectly normal colored chirpy and says it’s dummy. What
gives?”

“Well,” he says, putting the strip aside. “This is one of the things that HasBio torched. The
runt scent, theoretically, is used as a way to mark bad products. Now, bad products is a very
wide range of things, from underdeveloped chirpies, which is your more traditional runting, to
other more subtle disorders. I’ve even known of at least one fluffy that had the runt scent to
develop into a rare alicorn-level intelligence, despite being a unicorn. Basically it’s a mark
to tell the mother that the baby is ‘out of specification’ so to speak. The problem is that
because fluffies are so poorly engineered it’s anyone’s guess how accurate the scent is. So, I’d
say as long as the baby can breathe and poop, try to raise it, even if you need to get a foal
incubator. Sometimes you can talk a mare into taking it back, but if she’s under the six month
mark it may result in being stomped or eaten.”

“Or use it as punishment for being a bad mother. There’s a lot of options here.”

He takes out another strip. “Dear Interocitor, I’ve got a problem where I’m forced to keep one
of my stallions separated from his special friend. She’s pregnant, but he still tries to mount
her. At first it was just insisting, but after he kicked her in the face for refusing, I
separated them. What’s going on here?”

“Ahh, this is a classic example of brattiness that isn’t directed at humans. Your little
stallion there probably has one of the myriad personality issues that colts can develop, which I
described before. He’s basically uninterested in his babies, because he wants to get his rocks
off. Separation is a good first step, but if you decide to go further, castration is an
excellent route. You may also want to consider having the little fella raped by another
stallion, to take his ego down a few notches. Either way, if you want to break this behavior,
you do not let him have enfie toys. He needs to learn that sex is not a right, but a privilege.”

“One more for the road?” He reaches in and pulls out a third piece of paper. “Sup mah cracka,
it’s yo…” He crumples the paper and pulls out another one. “Dear weirdo, what’s the best way to
get two unwilling fluffies to fuck?”

There’s a brief pause. “There’s a certain irony in this person calling me a weirdo. However, if
fluffies are unwilling to copulate, then the best thing would be a short few hours of isolation
and feeding them aphrodesiac foods. Failing that, strap the mare down, lift her tail, and spray
some mare-scent. Then shove the stallion’s face in and let chemistry do the heavy lifting for
you.”

“Right, thanks for tuning in to this episode everyone, next time we’ll be covering housing
methods for your fluffies, and how to get them without leaving a paper trail. See you then!”

49 Likes

“Sup mah cracka it’s yo…” yep… i crumples the paper too

6 Likes

Alenix it is then

3 Likes