Alice's Fluffies - Part 02 - The Big Brother - By Hornlarry (Booru ID 39199)

Alice had to take especial care of Humphrey. The meanie vets had hurt him really badly! They had taken his special lumps! Alice was not sure what special lumps were, but they were something to do with boy private parts and were just below his little fluffy peeny. It looked really sore and owwy. Humphrey cried a lot, so Alice gave him extra huggies and treaties. Alice’s big cousin Claire said that they really liked Peanut M&Ms, so she would feed them to the fluffies, but her mummy said that they would get fat.

Alice’s daddy said they had to be trained properly, so that they would only poop in the litterbox. Alice had to bop them on the nose if they made bad poopies. It felt bad doing it, as the fluffies would cry, but Alice only had to do it a few times before they learned to be good and only use the box. They were really good fluffies.

Alice gave her fluffies tiny fluffy plushies. Even though her fluffies were still babies, they would pretend the plushies were their own babies. They would love them and cuddle them and sing to them. Claire would watch FluffTV and make more Youtube videos. Sometimes her friends would come over, and sometimes Claire would come over, with her fluffies Jelly and Snowflake, who were a bit older than her fluffies. Snowflake was nice but Jelly was a bit mean.

One day, Alice was watching FluffTV, and the Your Fluffies programme came on. There was one of HER fluffies having a tea party! Alice was so happy! She had a little nest now so that the fluffies could sleep in her bed with her, without her accidentally squashing them. That way she could snuggle them all night. She loved them soo soo much.

Steve hated Alice’s fluffies.

They were stupid, retarded, squeaky little shit rats. Alice would squeal and play with them for ages, and make Youtube videos with her dumb little friends. Steve just wanted to squash them, but knew he would get into a world of shit if he did. Instead, he waited.

One saturday morning, Alice went over to her friend’s house for a play date. Steve decided to have some fun with the fluffies. He waited until his mom went out to the store, then wandered into his sister’s room. The shit-rats were playing with their “Blockies” and had made a fort out of them.

“Humpfwee am KING of da Castew! Yu dummah munstahs can nu come in!” the green boy fluffy was saying.

“Ggggwwwww!” the orange girl fluffy was saying, “Am scawy munstah! Am gunna num gween fwuffy fow dinnah!”

“Dun wowwy Humpfwee!” the yellow fluffy said, “Wendy wiww save Humpfwee fwum munstah!”

Steve watched and started laughing. It was a mean laugh, and the fluffies looked up to him.

“Hello fluffies,” he said, looking down at them sinisterly.

“Ow, hewwow Awice-Bwuddah,” the orange fluffy said.

“Are you playing another one of your stupid fluffy games?” Steve asked, wondering how he could fuck with them.

“Is nu stoopid game, is fun game,” the boy fluffy replied, “Dis am Humpfwee Castew. Webecca am pwetend be munstah, Wendy am bwave fwuffy an Humpfwee am King Fwuffy!” it proudly explained.

“KING FLUFFY! More like KING RETARD! You fluffies are Fucking Pathetic!” Steve laughed at them again, and kicked over the blocky fort.

Blocks flew everywhere, and the green fluffy was buried underneath them. It was hilarious.

“OWWWIE!” screamed the green fluffy, “Why big-bwuddah huwt Humpfwee?”

“Because FUCK YOU, that’s why!” Steven said, picking up the fluffy by its tail. The other fluffies looked really scared and cowered, shaking with fear.

“Bad upsies! Nu wike!” green fluffy said. Steven saw the stitches where its balls used to be, he’d forgotten that this fluffy had just been to the vets a few days ago.

“Haaha! You’ve got no balls! the Vets took your balls!”

“Bawws? Wa am bawws? …ow, bwuddah mean speciaw wumps… Humpfwee nu hav dem nu mowe… huu huuu huuu…”

Steve grinned, he knew what to do next. Grabbing the fluffy by its back fluff, he ignored its protests and wiggling legs, and started to flick his finger into its cock and stitches as hard as he could, all the while laughing and calling it a no balled retard.

“Aiiiieee!” the fluffy screamed, “Pwease nu huwt! Nu huwty” Aieeeeeee!"

“Ha ha! You’re a fucking RETARD! You’ve got no balls! No balls no balls! You’re a fucking retard!” Steven taunted it, singing like an elementary schooler.

“Aieee!” the fluffy screamed, again and again, as Steve flicked it in the cock and balls scar over and over and over, as hard as he possibly could. Eventually the fluffy shat itself, and Steve threw it into the pile of blocks in disgust.

“Owwies!” it cried, “Huuu huuu huuu… why huwt fwuffy? Huu huu huu… huuu huuu huuu huuu huuu…”

Then Steve grabbed the yellow fluffy.

“Pwease Big Bwuddah!” she begged, “Pwease nu huwt Wendy! Am gud fwuffy!”

Steve knew that this one was a girl fluffy. Holding her firmly in his grasp, he pinned her down on the floor and spread her legs and tail apart. It was true what they said, they had tits just above their fluffy cunts, although this fluffy was just a baby one so hers were tiny. Steven didn’t care though, he grabbed her and pinched her, then started to flick her again and again, just like he had with the green one.

"SCREEEEEE! the fluffy screamed, “Aaaiiiieieieieie! Pwease! Pwease nu! Aiieeieieeeeeeee!.. huuu huuu huuu… pwease nu huwt speciaw pwace… AIEIEEEEE!!”

Steve laughed again and again at the shitty creature’s pain. Then, the fucking thing shat itself, and this time shit got all over his fingers.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH!” he yelled, wiping his hands on its fluff, "You’re a disgusting shit rat, and you’re all horrible and stupid. I hate you and Alice hates you too. She only pretends to love you. She laughs at you behind your backs. He grabbed the final fluffy, and brought it up to his face.

“Pwease!” shreiked the other fluffy, pissing itself with fear, “Nu num fwuffy! am onwy wittew babbeh fwuffy! Pwease nu num!”

“Num you?” Steve asked, “Why would I num you?” Then he realised, “Yes, I AM going to num you, if you are bad. If you tell anyone I hurt you, I will BITE YOUR LEGS OFF.”

“NuuuuUUUUU!” the fluffy begged, “Nu num weggies! Fwuffy need dem fow wun an pway!”

Steven brought her right up to his mouth, placed one of her struggling kicking legs inside it, and bit down, hard enough to hurt, but not hard enough to make her bleed."

“Nuu num weggies! Fwuffy do anyfink! Nu teww! Fwuffy wiww nu teww Mummah!”

"That’s right, he said, taking the fluffy’s leg out of his mouth, “No one will tell anyone, or I will bite ALL your legs off, All your legs from you, and you… and you.”

Steven looked at each of the fluffies in turn, who were frozen with fear and crying pathetically.

“Now,” he said, “EAT SHIT!”

Steve forced the orange fluffie’s face into a pile of steaming turds from the Green fluffy’s ass. He forced her mouth and nose into it so deep, and held her there for so long, that when he finally let go, she choked and spluttered, and shit flew out of her nostrils.

“EAT IT!” he screamed at her.

“Nu wan! Nu wan num poopies…” the fluffy cried

“Eat it,” he said calmly, “or I will eat your LEGS.”

Reluctantly, and very slowly, the fluffy started to eat her brother’s steaming pile of shit. She cried and cried, and threw up twice, but Steve just made her eat her own shit-puke back up again. Then he made the other fluffies eat shit too. Then he remembered that he hadn’t hurt the other girl fluffy yet, so he pulled her fluff and flicked her in the “special place” until she cried. Once he let them go, all the fluffies ran to the litterbox and threw up, crying and hugging each other.

Steve thought that Alice’s fluffies were fun after all.

>First< | Next>>

Link to Index of Hornlarry Stories

19 Likes

So, I’ve now remembered that Alice’s Fluffies takes place at roughly the same time as Jelly & Snowflake, so I will move it to just below the links for that story in my story Index.

7 Likes

Steve is an ass

5 Likes

I know I take jabs at abusers and call them psychos occasionally, but Steve…wtf. He is abusing animals, that are also still babies, and is doing genital torture at that. This kid will grow up to kidnap and tortue and/or murder someone, guaranteed.

8 Likes

Steve needs therapy.

3 Likes

Steve needs to be flicked in his little hairless balls

4 Likes

There’s definitely something about abusing fluffies that have lived completely hugbox lives thus far that is particularly compelling. Great to read these older stories I only half remember the contents of again.

3 Likes

Man Steve my boy that was shit. Don’t get me wrong I personally have nothing against torturing fluffy but there are to things you fucked up with. First don’t torture some ones fluffys they belong to someone and are worth some thing and you wouldn’t want someone to break your Playstation do you also really unpolyt. Second of all you went on it like a little psycho that will let you look like a little loser. I say go big or go home and become a provational in Fluffy abuse one that those the abuser community proud by being responsible by only using ferals. By this you help pest control and stop with this baby talk you are above this, you are human so don’t degreed your self by mimic there speech.

4 Likes

Well the brothers a little cocksucker…just empty abuse. He’s a sociopath in the making

3 Likes

Yes, the fluffy fandom is as much about abusers and psychopaths as it is about fluffies, at least for abuse stories. Claire’s story is about how to survive emotionally in a world with abusers and selfish beings.

Later on, when I re upload Psychopathy, you can read about a genuine psychopath. I spent quite a long time studying the condition and have worked with a few of them over the years

Accidental Xanth reference? Haha, because in no way is Humphrey here the king of information.