Art/writing Requests? (Star-The-Alicorn)

And then it devolves into a surrealist tale of this microfluffy going deeper and deeper into the dude’s mind and has a spiritual journey which ends with it climbing out his nose as an enlightened individual and accidentally being eaten by him during the night.

2 Likes

Or getting hit by something or the bloke wiping his hand, sweeping the fluffy away which then gets eaten\carried away by a horde of rats in HTF style.

2 Likes

a swarm of flying micro fluffies a mile wide invades a city or large town and cause mayhem, things like shit raining from the sky, eating all the leafees off of trees, destroying power lines with too many fluffies resting on them, or becoming a literal fire storm with a single fluffie catching fire or being set alight and ignaigthing the fluffies around them.

1 Like

a poopie anthro hillbily confronting a city desaigner anthro

1 Like

Microfluffs being buddies with hamsters!!

2 Likes

A roving warband of micro fluffies using rabbits as their war steeds.

2 Likes

Napoleon and Hippolyta at your local restaurant. Like, real world. What are they ordering?

2 Likes

Fluffies in Beatrix Potter style outfits

3 Likes

Sketties drenched in chocolate sauce strawberry jam and gummiebears.

2 Likes

A herd of brown fluffies end up with a real brown horse as their smarty friend and they interpret everything he does as him being a genius.
The horse’s owner is fine with them being there and feeds them alongside the horse.

3 Likes

Well, I was thinking local specialties. Like poutine, loco Moco, gumbo, the waitress (well, that’s be Napoleon)

1 Like

Oh he dresses up as waitresses then ?

That sounds like a soon-mummah with pregnancy cravings. :no_mouth:

1 Like

I dunno, I’d think any fluffy with buns in the oven would automatically go ‘sketti’.

1 Like

This is such a cute concept, made me smile. Could be fun to see them start pretending to act like their siblings in silly little ways.

I get the mental image of one clumsily chasing after a fly with their tongue stuck out, trying to eat it.

1 Like

“Wan be like froggy bwudda!”

2 Likes

Litterpal and or enfiepal plays dead and is thrown in the trash and something in the trash dyes its fur. Is secretly a smarty the whole time and then goes on to become a menace to society. Fucks a Lotta bitches and shits everywhere, the smarty dream

2 Likes

One question; What colors is Rambo?

Mostly blue with green eyes.

Rambo Color (AMDk7)
Pwesent time (by Tia)
I haven’t really nailed the shades of blue down though.

And he is a kitsune fluffy, so he has 4 tails.

2 Likes

Uhh a herd being looked after for a long while or indefinitely if you want (if you choose that make it about the troubles of taking in a herd) but preferably about them losing their chance by breaking rules one to many times and an epilogue about their deaths in the wild

1 Like