Pwesent time (by Tia)

yay
“fluffy rider” (its just genji omfg) and an apple pie as gifts!
tia snuck rambo in, as it doesnt seem his owner knows the family yet.

46 Likes

So adorable :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Adorable. A few random thoughts:

Apple pie looks a bit like sketties if you squint.
She likes apple pie? Is she an Applejack-breed fluffy?
The hearts on her hooves…
Apple pie without vanilla ice cream? That’s an even greater abomination than the fluffies.

2 Likes

She’s mainly an OC/self insert/Fluffsona lol, and i love apples (and apple byproducts)
Plus Rambo (which belongs to @AMDk7) loves apples, so i guessed that it would be a perfect gift for them :))
the hearts are just my style, theyre toys so i thought it would be cute

i think its a little hard to wrap the icecream in the present and it not be melted :skull:

5 Likes

Always enjoy seeing other people drawing Rambo.
And as usual he looks great and fucking adorable when you draw him.

2 Likes

awww I have some meat pies in the fridge

1 Like

then we can all eat together!

1 Like

okay! but if something looks back at you put that one back

1 Like

Rambos are an apple cultivar and its also where the movie Rambo’s name came from.
So i thought it be funny to have a fluffy thats named after apples love apples and the Rambo movies.

And where I am from ( Yurop) apple pie, or any sort of pie really rarely if ever comes with ice cream.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, a slice of warm apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream will make angels weep with joy.

2 Likes

All of my “thoughts” other than “adorable” and “the hoof hearts” were tongue in cheek. I should have added an emote to make that clear.

Well, apple pie without ice cream may not be an abomination, but it is a wasted opportunity.

3 Likes

Can’t miss what you never have I suppose.
The usual accompanying topping here is whipped cream.

4 Likes

With apple pie?! Huh, weird. I’m used to whipped cream on more savory pies like pecan or pumpkin, I’ve never seen anyone put it on fruit pie.

Cultural differences are fascinating, keeps life interesting.

Though anyone who puts any topping on shofly pie is a monster.

2 Likes

I’ve seen em with and without whipped cream.
appelpunten-met-slagroom

1 Like

ur apple pie is naked… where is its top omfg

1 Like

Eaten by greedy hungry yellow fluffies, no doubt ;p

but here you go

2 Likes

How about ferals (provided they are a thing in your HC)? Do they retain the hearts, or calluses and cuts eventually cover them?

Also, are they born with them, even when in a not-controlled environment?

1 Like

Oh, I believe you, I was just saying I’ve never seen it in my part of the U.S. I’m sure there are people here who eat it that way.

Personally I think vanilla ice cream is better–the idea of whipped cream on apple pie makes me slightly queasy–but I don’t kink shame.

1 Like

I was just giving examples really.
Im personally not keen on apple pie, i’m sure that makes me a heathen.

…Well even more so, I do draw fluffies.

1 Like

yes! all my fluffies have the hearts! but yes, as they live outside and are tossed around by the elements, the heart is slowly callused and blocked. it is genetic, so if someone were to clean/shave/clip the hoof it would show up again.
the hearts are a sign of love and care

2 Likes