Asschwitz by:Foxhoarder

142 Likes

Lol, I see they’re in the gas chamber.

34 Likes

Fluffy torture camp… If its in Germany, i guess it would be called “Flauschiges Folterlager”
( I used google translate. Can a actually German speaker tell me if this is correct. )

11 Likes

Something about those three tags together… cardboard-box, crying, farting. Tickles me for some reason. :smirk:

8 Likes

This one is actually one of the few Foxhoarder ones that makes my stomach twist, good job

3 Likes

I love how the mauve one looks like they’re resigned to their fate.

4 Likes

This is a war crime. Jk, I would totally love to do this. Rip a big one!

5 Likes

It’s like that moon from zelda.

10 Likes

ah ! I laughed xD …

4 Likes

Wonder if it was a particularly spicy meal.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much spot on. There isn’t much demand for a word for torturecamp, so smashing the words together is a perfectly German thing to do!

4 Likes

Minor critique but isn’t it “brap”?

1 Like

“Flauschfolterlager” or “Plüschfolterlager”, it depends what word germans will find for fluffys. But it’s unlikely to be something like “flausch” or “plüsch”.
Much more realistic is something like “Mikrowollpferd” (miniature wool horse), germans don’t fuck around with useless and cute names and give stuff names that actually precisely describe what it is. It doesn’t matter if the resulting word is too long or awkward to pronounce.

" Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaft" - is an actual word that you can find in the dictionary

So to come back to your question: Something like “Mikrowollpferdvernichtungsanlage” would be used with high propability

7 Likes

Wow, the more you know about German culture.

2 Likes

That sounds both correct and devilishly cute

1 Like

There should be a sequel.

Harry pooter and the prisoner of Ass’kaban.

Replace the guards with dementors and add a little lightning scar to one of the butt cheeks.

4 Likes
3 Likes

The more you know…
If there was a fluffy Auschwitz. I think fluffies would call it something short and simple since they’re not that smart. Plus, “Fwauschiges fowtewwagah” and “Mikwowowwpfewdbewnichtungsanwage” would be a pain in the butt to pronounce for anyone.

1 Like

question is if they adopt the german culture or not. Lol.

3 Likes

sddefault

2 Likes