“Baby Blue’s Betrayal” By Wudgi

Baby Blue was a fluffy pony foal. He had a loving and caring daddy, he had delicious milkies from a very small baby food bottle, but he didn’t have any toys. You see, Baby Blue was a pillowfoal. In the shop he was from, baby fluffy ponies’ legs are usually cut off. As cruel as it sounds, for the shop owners, removing a fluffy pony’s limbs is equal to a castration procedure for cats or dogs — no more extra problems. Such amputee ponies are called pillows by some owners — a cruel, yet accurate description for a quadruple amputated fat colourful creature.
Despite having no legs, Baby Blue’s short life was good — daddy did everything for Baby Blue to be a happy little baby. Baby Blue has been living with daddy for a week. His mane hasn’t started growing, and his fluff had a baby blue color, hence the name. This morning Baby Blue woke up very sad.
“Daddah! Babbeh miss daddah su muchies! Babbeh hab dweamie whew babbeh wun an’ pway, an’ hab weggies! Bu’ babbeh nu wemembeh wen hab weggies… Su saddies…” — cried Baby Blue when daddy took him out of his hamster cage.
“Oh, I am so sorry Baby Blue. Don’t be upset little one, daddy will still love his precious little baby.” — Daddy answered.
“Hu-u-u… Wan’ daddah huggies!”
That was strange for Baby Blue. He didn’t remember having legs at all, but why did he see it in his dream? Then, he started understanding something. It was daddeh. Daddy never told him he had leggies, and daddy could even take Baby Blue’s legs himself! No, that’s not true! Daddy loves Baby Blue! He would never lie to his little baby, nor take his legs! Baby Blue brushed the bad thoughts away, but the dream about running and playing in the grass field didn’t leave his little head. Little did Baby Blue know, is that daddy was planning something to test his precious Baby Blue’s loyalty and love.
“Okay Baby Blue, daddy has to go to work. I will turn on some kids cartoons of the TV for you” — daddy said while putting a very small diaper on Baby Blue’s poopie place and putting him back in the hamster cage.
“Nu-u-u, hu-hu-hu, pweas daddah, nu weab babbeh!” — Baby Blue whined as daddy was dressing up. Soon, the door closed, and Baby Blue got all alone.
Many forevers have passed, many times has Baby Blue cried. He soon got bored of the cartoons and was just crying as he remembered his dream. But suddenly, Baby Blue heard a sound in the hall.
“Hu-hu-huuuu, scawy… chirp” — the foal cried when the door opened, “Daddah?”
“Oh hello there little one!” — said an unfamiliar voice. Soon, a nice mister walked into the room. “Why is such a cute little baby crying?”
“Daddah weab babbeh! Babbeh hab nu toysies an’ nu weggies an’… an’… sniff an’ nu can wun an’ pway! sniff Nu wike!” — Baby Blue explained, as it was too dumb to understand that it is not normal for strangers to casually stride into your house.
“Oh, I see. You see baby, I can be your new daddy. I will never leave you alone, I have plenty of toys, and I will even give your legs back!” — happily exclaimed the nice mister.
“Weavy? sob Babbeh am su happies! chirp Babbeh wub nyu daddah su muchies! peep Babbeh weab owd nu-daddah!” — Baby Blue was very happy to hear this. He was ready to leave his old daddy that never gave him his legs back! Nice mister carefully put his hand inside the hamster cage and gently placed Baby Blue in his palm.
“We are going to your new home baby! Are you happy?” — asked the mister, “Now, are you sure you want to live with me and have your legs back? Maybe you would like to go back to your old daddy?”
“Nu, babbeh wan’ stay wif nyu daddah!” Exclamated Baby Blue as nice mister was opening the door to his house. But when they entered, Baby Blue couldn’t believe his eyes. There was his old daddy.
“Hello again, Baby Blue.” — said the old daddy, “Didn’t expect this betrayal from you. Only bad babies betray their daddies!”
Baby Blue was shocked. So shocked he let out a series of chirps and peeps as he made scaredy poopies and peepees in the stranger’s hand.
“And do you know what happens to bad babies, Baby Blue? Bad babies get punished.” — said old daddy as he grabbed scared Baby Blue from the stranger’s fist. “Thanks for the assistance, Jeremy” — daddy said to the stranger.
“No problem, man” — the stranger answered.
During the whole path home, Baby Blue chirped and peeped, hoping for the “new daddy” to save him from the terrible revenge his real daddy has plotted.
“Daddah! chirp chirp chirp Babbeh am su sowweh! Nu am bad babbeh! Nebah weab daddah ‘gain! peep Babbeh wub daddeh!” — cried Baby Blue when he understood that the stranger wasn’t going to save him. Maybe his real daddy would forgive him?
“You had your chance Baby Blue. I’ve heard you calling me a “nu-daddah”, I’ve heard you renounce me, the whole conversation was recorded. You broke my heart Baby Blue, and YOU’RE GOING TO ANSWER FOR IT!” — daddy just screamed the last words. He yelled at Baby Blue. He never yelled at Baby Blue before.
“Huuu! Scawy! chirp
Baby Blue lied on a table near a strange metal box. He was chirping and peeping, whining and crying, asking daddy to forgive him.
“Pweas bestes’ daddah! Babbeh am sowweh! Babbeh nu mowe ask fow weggies! Babbeh wub daddeh!” — cried the pillowfoal.
“Too late, Baby Blue.” — daddy was crying, heartbroken from the betrayal — “You wanted toys? Let me show you my toys! Oh you’re gonna LOVE IT!” — yelled daddy as he hit the table, making Baby Blue do bad poopees and peepees and start chirping in fear. Then daddy turned a tumbler on a metal box, making it produce flames inside. “This is a portable grill device. You will go forever sleepies in here. And you will suffer. I WILL make sure you will suffer. And then I’m gonna replace you just like you tried to replace me. I am going to buy a new foal, this time with leggies so they wouldn’t whine all the time.”
“Nuuuuu! Babbeh am sowweh! DADDAAAAAAAAH!” — screamed the terrified pillowfoal as daddy thrown it inside the box on a metallic grid, while poop and piss were flying all around the place. “SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NU DADDAH, NU WAN’!” — screamed Baby Blue as he felt terrible burning pain all around his tiny body. He couldn’t run away, he couldn’t stop the pain, and daddy couldn’t forgive him at this point.
“Goodbye Baby Blue. You had your chance.” — said daddy as he closed the glass door to the box and was walking away, ignoring terrible screeches of torment…

33 Likes

Oh God I am sorry for writing this… It’s freaking terrible.

3 Likes

Whining baby deserved the grill treatment for that cold betrayal fr

3 Likes

<3

1 Like

It’s honestly not. Blue’s confusion, fear, and tiny worldview come through nice and loud. I liked it! It’s an especially cruel form of short-term abuse.

5 Likes

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. The goal of the story was exactly to show the horror of such a small thing with childish mind and even more childish logic, not being able to run away and only being able to poop, piss and scream. I honestly cringed a bit when I first posted the story, because I thought that I would get misunderstood and considered an abuser, but the goal was not to call a feeling of sadistic delight in people, the goal was to make people feel pity and terror.

6 Likes

You pulled it off, and very well. Definitely keep writing. Expressing character emotions in a clear and succinct way is often a pitfall.

2 Likes

@Wudgi

14 Likes

Its a good mix of abuse and sadbox.

Definitely a good first entry. Any suggestions I would make are stylistic changes.

4 Likes

Roasting a fluffy still in a diaper is a huge mistake. Not only does it ruin the meat, the whole block is gonna smell it.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Yeah, yeah, you could suggest something

I like your artstyle. You are a cruel genius, Carniviousduck. The only problem I see is that either Baby Blue looks too big for a foal inside a portative grill device, I always thought that fluffy pony foals are the size of a usual hamster, maybe even smaller, or the portative grill device looks too small. Other than this, your drawing is flawless. Good job.

1 Like

Great story, glad that little shit got fried. My only issue is the spacing makes it a little bit hard to follow. Otherwise, good work and I hope to see more from you.

2 Likes

Oh criticism, i love it. Alright, what does the cooking device your depicting look like and how big is it? Is blue a earthie? Or something else? How big do you want blue to be inside said device? Do you want more agony, more buring flesh, do you want stumps or flush wounds where the legs used to be? Im only trying to make you the best possible rendition of your foal. If theres any other changes you want made just let me know… .

2 Likes

The work is already good, and I didn’t want to offend you with criticism, sorry for that. You don’t have to change anything. You have your view on how this should look, that’s okay. The only trouble I found was that the foal looked a little too big compared to the device, but that’s okay.

1 Like

It’s a really good story but it kinda remind me of another story similiar to this.

I don’t want to be rude or anything.

I love a happy ending to a bad fluffy story. If it was me baby blue would live in a rusty old toolbox full of spiders for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Nope i need details, let me know your specific details i need to correct this gross mistake before your idea is tarnished by my filthy artwork…

1 Like

Never seen this one before. Checked it out, it’s a bit similar, yeah. Felt bad for that foal.

2 Likes